glamour idols

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Webstream player problems/status

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Exclamation Webstream player problems/status
The Bang Babes website doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment, although it was apparently working earlier on today.
06-02-2009 13:09
Find all posts by this user
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Website disappeared

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
06-02-2009 13:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jimboman Offline

It's back to normal today, but I notice the live stream is showing The Pad.
08-02-2009 11:41
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

The website appears to be down again. Got a connection earlier today in the morning but nothing this afternoon.
08-02-2009 19:39
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

One thing I have noticed is when you try and access Bangbabes without the 'http://www' you get a 'Under Construction' error. (bangbabes.tv) But when you add www you can view the web-page fine when there are no problems.

I wonder why that is?
08-02-2009 21:35
G@Z! Offline
Banned

found that out as well anon but still don't know why Shy
08-02-2009 22:49
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Presumable they are using some host that has decided not to set to recognize both. Most decent hosts do this as default so either they are using a host that expects them to be savvy enough to configure their own redirects on the IIS server, yes I know theoretically it could be an Apache server but I doubt it as they are using ASP and don't seem that web dev aware, or they aren't using a decent host. Either way it would suggest it is low priority for them to fix, they aren't aware of the issue, or don't know how to implement a 301 redirect.

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
09-02-2009 04:56
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Seems to be off again today as well.
09-02-2009 11:19
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Red Wrote:Presumable they are using some host that has decided not to set to recognize both. Most decent hosts do this as default so either they are using a host that expects them to be savvy enough to configure their own redirects on the IIS server, yes I know theoretically it could be an Apache server but I doubt it as they are using ASP and don't seem that web dev aware, or they aren't using a decent host. Either way it would suggest it is low priority for them to fix, they aren't aware of the issue, or don't know how to implement a 301 redirect.

To say I'm confused by this post would be a serious understatement. I think you may be able to tell I'm not very IT savvy!
09-02-2009 11:27
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

The tech guys are on the phone to the hosts about the site, however we're upgrading out internet to fibre-optic this week so may be a few days when girls wont be in. Sorry for the late notice but at least once this is all set up we wont be getting lag or no where near as much!

'Casual' has been working nights getting photo/video content so that's underway, and as you saw from the post last week, we're looking to get merchandise up soon as well.

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
09-02-2009 11:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

glamour idols