babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Fernandez Esperenda it is just as well we do not all like the same babes
Camilla appears to be your favorite girl but as she is not my "cup of tea " I do not post negative comments about her as you do about other girls on BSX
In my opinion Dionne`s performance tonight was exceptional and if you do not like her simply don`t pay to watch her and don`t post negative comments about Dionne
22-12-2012 04:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

to be expected that people have different tastes in girls.dionne one of my favorites so personally really enjoyed last night.sorry,but just cant let the morning go by and not mention that ludicrous,pathetic, sexless effort called megan and geris sexercise.stuff like that is an insult and shouldnt be in a million miles of an x channel.still, content myself that neither of those 2 ever likely to appear on live and instead just enjoy the memories of dionnes lovely smile,gorgeous tanned body and sexy pussy!!
22-12-2012 11:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't have freeview so i miss these shows but each time i read about it it seems Dionne lights up the screen i just wish Dionne would put in some of this effort on her sky shows obviously while clothed so she does not get in trouble Smile
22-12-2012 12:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

IMO Dionne was superb from start to finish, she takes control of the show and dictates to the camera crew and producers what they should do and show, you can see her at times instructing the camera guys what shots they should be showing, you can see her telling and beckoning the camera guy's to zoom in or pan down to show her pussy etc, presumably these shots are what her caller is asking for. When Dionne is on BSX the shows seem to be much more professionally run due to Dionne's own input.
To many times on BSX with some other girls and producers/camera crew they don't seem to have much idea how the shows should be run or what the caller and viewers want, quite often the camera crew are away with the fairies and don't really do what the viewers and callers want to see, inexperienced girls don't seem to know what the viewers want either and some other girls aren't strong/dominant enough personality wise to instruct inexperienced camera crew and producers what to do, so you end up with quite poor shows , this never happens when Miss Mendez is in charge, maybe they should let Dionne work behind the scenes on a few shows ? .

I see Geri was mentioned in a previous post, well mentioned elsewhere if correct is that Geri is doing a live show with Jada and Penny on the 27th of December .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 12:47 by mr mystery.)
22-12-2012 12:44
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2012 12:31 )William H Bonney Wrote:  a show without bananas would be a refreshing change.

i agree, bananas are not the most erotic fruit. even if they were you can have too much of something.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 14:33 by rusty legrand.)
22-12-2012 14:32
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

bananas are great...2 in the pink...1 in the stinkImportantHeart

22-12-2012 14:42
terence Offline

(22-12-2012 14:32 )rusty legrand Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 12:31 )William H Bonney Wrote:  a show without bananas would be a refreshing change.

i agree, bananas are not the most erotic fruit. even if they were you can have too much of something.

i fuckin love banana's!:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3145]

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
22-12-2012 14:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the early info that geri is on live 27th.gives me time to arrange something else.still mystified by last nights film megan and geris sexercise.totally lacking sexual content.not sure if it supposed to be a primitive attempt at humour.still pondering reason it put on x rated adult channel.could think of better places but better not mention them.sounds like 27th be a good night to go to the pub.ps be only fair to balance up my opinion and say again that i found recent live nights of dionne ,camilla, lacey and jade samantha really enjoyable.attractive sexy girls giving raunchy performances!!
22-12-2012 15:24
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

is it jade or jada on the 27th?

I know Jade has said she has no shifts for Jan, dont get enough calls or texts ? WTF?
22-12-2012 15:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-12-2012 15:28 )welshken Wrote:  is it jade or jada on the 27th?

I know Jade has said she has no shifts for Jan, dont get enough calls or texts ? WTF?

It has been posted on another forum that Jada, Geri and Penny will be on the live BSX show on the 27th of December .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 15:44 by mr mystery.)
22-12-2012 15:44

babestation xtra