babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
What I do find interesting is that if you look at how many caps there are of the performances... it tells it's own story!! When it's not even worth the effort to cap, post and earn a rep for being the person that brings a glimpse of what was missed by some and appreciated by others, then you know it was not worth the girls coming in to get people texting, calling, or even viewing, as there is a reason we watch BSX... if not, we would just watch the regular BS... No pun intended... Wink
21-12-2012 04:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2012 03:33 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  Can I just say I think BSX is awesome Smile

Firstly because girls can interact with each other, touch each other, kiss, spank and all that which we cant do on the normal Babestation channels. Which I would think from a guys point of view would be pretty hot to watch.

Secondly, guys can text in and request things instead of having to wait in the queue to get through to a girl on the phone.

Also, not all girls are comfortable with their "ham sandwich" being zoomed in on whilst on live TV. However these girls still are nude, and are still bringing something to the party by interacting with the other girls and doing things you wouldn't get to see on the normal Babestation channels.

Lastly, if a girl isn't comfortable with having her vagina zoomed in on, for whatever reason, (it may be a bad time of the month), then their is nothing worse then everyone moaning and making her feel like a let down for not doing it. At the end of the day you get to see a gorgeous girl naked, sucking a banana, and licking other girls tits... how can you really moan about that?

Merry Christmas x

Firstly, a big thank you to Jade for actually posting on here, it’s great for one of the main girls to interact and take an interest, and it is appreciated.

I'll try not to labour the point that others probably will, but, this is BSX.

On BSX we are constantly told that there’s no limits (obviously within ofcom rules) and that we control the action, that what we text in or call in, controls the show.
In most ways this is true.
Except for, and this is using Penny from last night, purely as an example:

When a text comes in, eg asking for Penny to show her pussy. This is usually either ignored, or acknowledged and agreed, followed by either Penny standing there, side in to the cam, or full on with hands covering herself, or they say 'yes , we'll do that, all three girls show pussy' and the Priya shows her's and then Taylor shows her's and then strangely enough, Priya starts reading out the next text.

And this is what pee's everyone off. Priya, last night did this several times. She was there, saying that she reads out every message she doesn’t miss any out, they will do what we ask them to do, and then when someone asks clearly, its either done differently, or its 'forgotten'

This is bloomin annoying because it’s not clever, it’s obvious, and it’s insulting our intelligence.

We're not insisting that Penny or any other girl should flash the works, or do anything they don’t want to. That would be unfair and wrong.

What we are complaining about is that we pay for a service with agreed levels, and these levels are not met.
To compare, if you send a parcel 'special 'delivery next day' it should get there the next day, What happens though, of the postman delivering says ' actually, I'm having a couple of days off' I'll drop the parcel off next week.' You'd be the first to complain, and rightfully so. the solution would be to employ another postman to ensure that delivery is on time, agreed service levels are maintained, either as a temp or permanently. (ie if a girl is at that time of the month, put her on BS for the suitable time period)

In BSX's case, we pay for and expect a level of service, ie we expect to see pink, pussy, call it what you will, it’s what we are promised and what we expect.
and so BSX should only employ the girls that will work at this level, or that will raise their levels suitably, maybe not straight away, but soon. It’s only right and fair to all.

By employing a girl that doesn’t or won’t do these levels, it means that BSX haven’t kept their agreed levels, leaving customers dissatisfied, and the girls get abuse and complain to, and pestered to meet these levels, which again, is unfair and shouldn’t occur.

There’s enough whingers and twits that post on here, slamming the show, saying its crap, etc. even though half of them don’t actually watch, so have no moral right to complain about a matter that they don’t invest in.

Ignore them. I do!

But the genuine posts, with serious or good points, praise or fair criticisms, should be read by BSX, taken on board, and responded to, on here.

Mark has posted, and now Jade has as well, and its great that she has. She is truly a star of BSX in my book, she’s exceeding all expectation and is brilliant on the show, and posting on here shows that she’s taking an interest in what is said, and prepared to interact.
Hats off to Jade for this.

I hope other girls will follow Jade's lead, either on BSX or here, or both, she’s certainly getting my vote of thanks

Thank you Jade.
21-12-2012 12:09
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(21-12-2012 03:33 )JadeSamantha Wrote:  At the end of the day you get to see a gorgeous girl naked, sucking a banana, and licking other girls tits... how can you really moan about that?

I was a satisfied customer of the last show you were on Jade and have no complaints about it, although having said that I wouldn't mind the bananas being thrown out. I think BSX have been pretty obsessed with bananas just recently and a show without bananas would be a refreshing change.
21-12-2012 12:31
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Got to agree, the banana's are annoying.

and a bigger complaint, I want a 2 girl show, Jade and Beth or Jade and Taylor, on a bed. Smile
21-12-2012 12:37
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

hi jade.my stance is that this channel is an encrypted channel that has been portrayed as an x channel.the part that causes the most antagonism of all is the couple of girls,obviously nameless,that promise everything but have no intention of doing anything.easy to see that customers interpret this as having the mickey taken out of them big style.Just to say thanks again to you ,camilla and lacey for a great night and an even bigger thanks to you for taking the time to post.hope you have a great christmas!!
21-12-2012 14:51
dk18 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I filled in the survey on tuesday evening and still had no free pin through anyone else had this?
21-12-2012 22:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I've had mine, took a coupe of days, then I had a text message to say the next show I bought via mobile, would be free, and in fairness, it was
21-12-2012 22:52
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

OMG I'm in shock chaps

that well tasty Jade Samantha, the girl that was the star of the other night, shes tweeted: no shifts in January!

WTF?

check her out @JadeSamanthaXXX

Shes one of the best girls on BSX! and one of the few that makes a night worth viewing. BSX you need to get this girl on MORE OFTEN not less. whats the matter with this channel, commercial suicide!

Just getting the shit together, getting it more consistently worth paying for, then this!

I'm now looking at whos on, before deciding whether it's worth bothering with, and Jade is one of the few girls that makes it worth while for me to pay and watch.

she's raised her game, to BSX levels, shes done what we've been asking for, so how can they not have her on every week, at least

BSX, get it sorted, give this diamond, some shifts asap, if you dont want to lose more customers
21-12-2012 23:23
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Dionne is looking sensational tonight in her red high heels and red fishnets
showing us her gorgeous honey pot
I would love to lick the "Mendez minge"
22-12-2012 03:30
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned