gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Warwick Hunt Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
All I can say is that she may as well do night shows now, it's not like she was able to contain her boobs in the outfits she's been wearing of late (then again I can say that of a lot of the Pad lot recently!).

I must say I also have a thing for nipple piercings, so this is a win all round.
05-03-2010 21:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seth Offline
Master Poster

(03-03-2010 20:14 )fernanda Wrote:  Of course you should be watching me instead of the football, though I would let you off if it was England vs Brazil in the world cup final... I think I might even have to stop to watch that Cool

I'm pretty sure all the England players would love you in goal Fernanda. Though I doubt any of them are good enough to score with someone as stunning as you.

Just like to say I think it's great you respond to every message sent on your thread. That is brilliant of you to take the time to do that. Unfortunately, no I don't get to see you even though you sometimes work til 9pm, but thanks to some of the great members on here, they post some great pics and vids so I'm grateful.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 09:13 by seth.)
06-03-2010 09:10
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Goddess Fernanda's Heart NEW Outfit for tomorrow! :
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ocado-com...x_80m.html
RolleyesWinkTongueBig GrinlaughBig LaughBounceshocked

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 23:21 by dbfernandafan.)
06-03-2010 18:42
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

smoothc - I think the World Cup in Brazil in 2014 will be amazing would be a great party, if you try to work I don't think you will get much sleep Surprised

Colbert Rules - You got Ronnie Biggs back, Brazil kept football and you guys got me on transfer Big Grin

ickle - I hope your fingers don't get, ahem, too tired tomorrow Wink

HannahsPet - I should be on Freeview a bit more in the future and I might change my days a bit more too... TBC Tongue

d3ky - I thought it was strange that all you guys must have missed something eek

dbfernandafan - I will see what I can do Wink

But they won't let me where clingfilm I think I might get told its too see through Surprised

sweetsugar007 - Sorry not ready for marriage and kids yet, just practising, as to a tease show, you'll have to wait for my website Tongue

DOBSTER - Thank you for the sweet words Heart

dogmas2010 - Its a big fight in some outfits laugh

dbfernandafan and birdlime - I was told my first outfit was too sexy so I had to change but I liked my first one the best, though no one even posted pics Sad

tapit54 - Thank you for the nice words sweetie Heart

I might do some different days in the future so hopefully we there won't be a clash Cool

G30RD1E - Catwoman, I like it, especially in my catsuit Tongue

seth - Thank you for the sweet words, though I think your right England players do seem to have a problem to score with Brazilians Bounce

Hopefully for England not too much Wink

I am on tomorrow, doing Early Birds and The Pad Big Grin

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
06-03-2010 19:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda Heart wrote "Colbert Rules - You got Ronnie Biggs back, Brazil kept football and you guys got me on transfer Big Grin".............
..................well goddess I hope its a permanent transfer and not just a loan!HeartBlush xxx
good news you may be doing more days.....or are you just teasing us just to put big smiles on our faces!!Big Grin my fingers and toes are crossed. And yes I know that clingfilm will be see through! That's why I suggested it.WinkTongueBig Grin
Yes the 1st outfit was VERY sexy - i feel sorry for the guys who missed it! I'd better set my alarm for 5.30........ and I'll wait, ever ready to be....shockedWink

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 19:35 by dbfernandafan.)
06-03-2010 19:26
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2010 19:12 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

I am on tomorrow, doing Early Birds and The Pad Big Grin

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart

So you're off to get some beauty sleep now I presume.
What am I saying? Surprised You don't need any "beauty" sleep, you are already the ultimate in female beauty already! Heart

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow....Sweet dreams, Babe! HeartHeart
06-03-2010 19:44
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(06-03-2010 19:12 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

smoothc - I think the World Cup in Brazil in 2014 will be amazing would be a great party, if you try to work I don't think you will get much sleep Surprised
Well if there are more Brazilian chicas as hot as you I don't think I'd want to sleep!

I've got a lot of work to do before then - but in my mind I'm already on that plane lol

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
06-03-2010 21:22
d3ky Offline
Banned

Hi Fernanda i just want to say you are very hot and i dont miss anything if its about you except im not at home and i cant watch you,anyway im glad you give us almost always a quick peak of your sexy boobs, keep up the good work baby and stay hot.Big Grin
06-03-2010 21:36
ugievale Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Fernanda is one very hot lady - wow - interesting if she got licence to do what she wants - telly couldnt cope !!
06-03-2010 21:46
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

No tired fingers here Fernanda hunni, i'm well slept, refreshed and ready for the action my fingers crave..........typing in praise of all you stunning ladiesTongueHeart
You look gorgeous this morning Fernanda. You're always smiling, the hair looks great, the costume is minimal and the body is breathtaking.Surprised
Don't know how you manage it at such an unearthly hour hunni but you look really beautiful this morningHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
07-03-2010 09:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles