• 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(19-12-2012 21:02 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 02:04 )welshken Wrote:  OK had enough
Beth is great always reliable.
The new girl, Kartel I think, good luck to her, she's certainly giving her all but not for me (same as dionne, great, just not my thing)
Tiff, she's just taking the piss! shes actually flashed her tits, but lets face it, they are hard bulbourous and just not attractive.

I hope to see Beth on again soon, shes one of BSX's best girls!

Do you really expect anything different. I really cannot see why you still watch this garbage night after night

we keep trying because some of the nights and some of the girls make it worth while.

why are you still asking us the same question Wink
19-12-2012 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-12-2012 21:22 )welshken Wrote:  
The new girl, Kartel I think, good luck to her, she's certainly giving her all but not for me (same as dionne, great, just not my thing)
Tiff, she's just taking the piss! shes actually flashed her tits, but lets face it, they are hard bulbourous and just not attractive.

Do you really expect anything different. I really cannot see why you still watch this garbage night after night

we keep trying because some of the nights and some of the girls make it worth while.

I keep trying in the hope that the advertised level will be met by the babe(s) who appear,also has anybody else noticed they no longer advertise dated upcoming shows,maybe because most of these trailers were stronger than the actual shows (coughs) Tiffany and Charlie.

im always open to positive change
19-12-2012 22:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2012 22:50 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 21:22 )welshken Wrote:  

I keep trying in the hope that the advertised level will be met by the babe(s) who appear,also has anybody else noticed they no longer advertise dated upcoming shows,maybe because most of these trailers were stronger than the actual shows (coughs) Tiffany and Charlie.

PML, i had noticed that. in the new thread from Mark, I mentioned the charley and Tiff advert and subsequent show.
bloody trades description would have a field day!

I think its slowly getting better, we get a few good days, then it all goes to shit!
tonight will be interesting, will Jade go for it? I see she does nude elsewhere, so the big question will be, will she make is happy or not! Smile
19-12-2012 22:54
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

I just want to thank you guys for telling me what I am not missing

Thanx for saving me a fortune
19-12-2012 22:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

wow, so far Camill and Lacey, as expected are doing us proud
and Jade, so fare so good, she's pushing her limits! lets keep praying and hoping!

Gotta say, the production team need a slap though, Lacey was just on the mic, and there was so much chatter from the two girls and the production team, they all drowned out Lacey!

and Please Please Please change the bloody music! had the same tune on a continuious loop since 1867 FFS, its awful lol Smile

just a thought, but I think its better with just two girls at a time, the cam seems to be constantly trying to switch between girls, with the result that we are getting dizzy! two girls at a time works better, maybe 3 girls 1st segment, then lacey and jade in 2nd, then camilla and jade in 3rd, then jade solo 4th lol ( I like Jade)

so far tonight, thumbs up!
20-12-2012 01:15
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Here's a better idea... Just have camilla on!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
20-12-2012 02:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2012 02:48 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Here's a better idea... Just have camilla on!

are you nuts?
20-12-2012 05:30
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Wink RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
review of Wednesday 19th Dec
Overall a really good night

Camilla 9/10
lost a point for defending the production team, when in fact, they were making a right cats arse of it
lost a point for lack of interaction with the other two girls. Camilla does seem to be a lone worker, even with Lacey and Jade there. She did her thing , and they did theirs.
Gained a point because she was funny on the mic.

Jade 10/10
Fucking bobby dazzler of a night with Jade. She well impressed me: she raised her game to BSX level, she was full of energy, great on the mic, all over superb,

Lacey 9/10
almost perfect, I just wish she wouldnt jump around so much, and also wouldnt try and hog the limelight quite as much, from Jade. She wasn't bad, but she did keep getting in the way.

Production Team 6/10
Lost 2 points for screwing up the audio, badly. At one point, Lacey was on the mic, but we couldnt hear her because the chatter from the other two girls PLUS the chatter from the actual production team drowned her out! at other times, there was no audio at all, Jade was on the mic, and maybe 1 min in, the audio went off, and she was left talking to a mic, that wasnt working! When they told her, she looked like she felt a fool, but not her fault.

Lost a point because the same music is played, every night. and its crap music! really annoying!

Lost a point because the POV cam was operated quite badly at times, and on one occasions, it looked like they had given up on it. Jade was trying to give us a great eyeful, and we were left watching from the main cam on the stand. She even went off set at one point to see what was happening!
To summarise, were the YTS trainee production team in?

Overall, a good night for BSX, I was happy. OK, to be fair I was well happy, to see Jade go for it, she's got an awesome body, especially where she revealed tonight!
Note: I dont think the three girl format works well at all, for the viewer. The cam is constantly switching between the girls , which means your fave girl is usually out of sight. Two girl sets would be a lot better. Maybe have 3 girls rotating , so we have 2girls at a time?
and lets have them on the bed!

Thumbs up from me

Re the graphics: one chap asked for the graphics/numbers to be hidden for a while. Camilla pointed out to him, so how would anyone know the number to ring or text with? Fair point!
BUT on the right hand side graphics, they could lose the bottom line, which is just a text advert for sone text service. Why would you bother when you're viewing a show! And all the prices can be put on the tickertape along the bottom aswell. so a line of text on bith sides could be binned easily.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 05:59 by welshken.)
20-12-2012 05:56
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

massive improvement! camilla a personal favorite and good stuff jade and lacey.gutted as camilla said she paired 28th to charlie c,a non full on pussy, messer about, in the tiffany style.gonna miss this one. hope camilla solo or pairing to 1 other x girl soon after.personally dionne fine fri and lacey sat. hope that stevie sat is a full on x girl.thanks for a cracking night to camilla,jade,lacey.ps couldnt understand texts asking the girls to behave like chickens in the middle of them giving us some really sexy stuff.thought it through and realised probably got an alien tuning in from outer fu***** space!!
20-12-2012 12:43
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

yeah, some of those text request are just stupid.
and yes, 28th, Camilla and Charlie. that will be one to miss for sure. Sorry Camilla but Charlie is on the 'Youre not takiing the piss twice' list

but last night, top marks to the girls
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 13:06 by welshken.)
20-12-2012 13:06

babestation xtra