Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
OK had enough
Beth is great always reliable.
The new girl, Kartel I think, good luck to her, she's certainly giving her all but not for me (same as dionne, great, just not my thing)
Tiff, she's just taking the piss! shes actually flashed her tits, but lets face it, they are hard bulbourous and just not attractive.

I hope to see Beth on again soon, shes one of BSX's best girls!
19-12-2012 02:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(19-12-2012 00:22 )Just_Gazz Wrote:  So night Tiffany incharge, hmmm means Beth naked Tiff tryin to look serious (in pants)"

Ferandez generally like your posts but that last one makes you sound.. Well did you read that shit?

Guys it wasn't hard to understand really...

Basically Girls like Tiff nowadays seem to think they are above us and expect us to pay way over the odds to see something...

If it wasn't for us guys calling them, buying their photos, videos, mags ect, they wouldn't even have the career in the first place.. And yet they still try and mug us off by trying to drain every last penny they can, which to me screams desperation and i loose a lot of respect for the girl.

Its not as if any of the girls are likely to be short of cash, and the majority are quite well off... I could understand if they were starving ect or hard done by.. But begging when you earn a couple hundred quid a night... Doesn't go down well with me sorry and neither does trying to scam your own fans, the people who basically gave them the privalige of being where they are today....

Id love to see some of these girls come crashing back down to earth with a bang...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 03:05 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
19-12-2012 02:13
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
As Tiffany Chambers hardly ever takes her bra off on ordinary Babestation I would not employ her on the any of the babeshows
On the rare ocassion she shows her boobs she lays down on the bed or she will not face the camera. You may be lucky to see one boob for about 20 seconds
Therfore to put Tiffany on BSX is a joke as this is advertsed as full frontal nudity etc which Tiffany will never do
A total con by both Tiffany and BSX management
19-12-2012 02:24
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(19-12-2012 02:24 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  As Tiffany Chambers hardly ever takes her bra off on ordinary Babestation I would not employ her on the any of the babeshows
On the rare ocassion she shows her boobs she lays down on the bed or she will not face the camera. You may be lucky to see one boob for about 20 seconds
Therfore to put Tiffany on BSX is a joke as this is advertsed as full frontal nudity etc which Tiffany will never do
A total con by both Tiffany and BSX management

Well on tiffs website there's a vid of her playing with a dildo with charlie c so she has been willing to do it in the past, what bothers me now though is how she clearly has no intention of showing anything at all but still tries to con us all into believing she will then basically taking the absolute piss for a few hours.. Id watch her on normal bs but putting her on x... Absolute bollox, if she was smart she'd either
a.Tell producers ect she doesn't want to be associated with bsx as it's clearly angering her fans

b.Agree to go on bsx and perform in a x rated way and make her fans happy.

At the moment it's as if she couldn't care less about her fans at all..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-12-2012 02:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(19-12-2012 00:45 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  after last few nights that have been rubbish i am quite glad i am unable to watch tonight because as we have seen recently Tiffany does not do BSX levels she hardly removed her bra for long during her last show and cant even talk properly using the word them when it should be those when asking for more texts,which on the evidence of the last few nights will probably be ignored,i think its a shame this channel does not seem able to attract the right sort of babes to appear on an encrypted channel and until they can these shows will continue to be tame and not worth the fee when compared to FTA channels.

They have a large number of girls available from Sexstation that they could use and would be good. The only problem is, why would anyone pay £5 to watch them when they can be seen for free and be even more explicit than on TV.
19-12-2012 11:32
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

have noted that cherri has excluded herself from bsx.sensible,as im sure she has a fan base that can enjoy her in a setting that she is comfortable in ,ie unencryted.tiffany seems intent on continuing to carry on deceiving paying customers by making pathetic promises that are never fullfilled. she really needs to be told to go!!!camilla is on tonight.just a personal preference but she is one of my big favorites that gives full on performances.really prefer her solo but hope the other 2 can match up and that for goodness sake the cameraman can for once do a decent job and capture those close up pussy shots.like most people i hope the channel succeeds and that i am able to report back on HOPEFULLY,a cracking nights entertainment.
19-12-2012 12:56
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

The show was OK last night I thought. Kartel was the attraction on the night, more so than Beth. What did you think lads?
19-12-2012 14:02
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry, Beth was my main girl last night, athough I have to confess, I switched off just after the 2nd or 3rd segment began, Tiff had pissed me off with her attitude, and the set was just depressing and dull. I like the bright , cleary, cheery sets, last nights made me want to slash my wrist! ( Ok, not quite , but you get my point) .
I noticed after either the 1st or 2nd, Tiff had left, but I'd given up by that stage, and even Beth couldnt revive my interest.

I like Beth, she cheerful, interactive, gets what BSX is all about and meest the levels needed. A cracking girl

I've not seen Kartel before, and yes, she was up for it, so top marks to her, but just not my type
19-12-2012 18:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I see its Camilla, Jade, and Lacey are on tonight.

Camilla and Lacey are almost a cert for suitable levels, but Jade hasnt been to date. Shes made the promises and last time she was one, it was promise after promise and then nothing, so I'm dubious.

I just hope that since she's on, then shes up for BSX level, if not, then get rid. Get her back on BS. They need to check the quality control, the last few nights have been poor (despite one of my favourite girls, Beth being on)
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2012 19:13 by welshken.)
19-12-2012 19:01
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-12-2012 02:04 )welshken Wrote:  OK had enough
Beth is great always reliable.
The new girl, Kartel I think, good luck to her, she's certainly giving her all but not for me (same as dionne, great, just not my thing)
Tiff, she's just taking the piss! shes actually flashed her tits, but lets face it, they are hard bulbourous and just not attractive.

I hope to see Beth on again soon, shes one of BSX's best girls!

Do you really expect anything different. I really cannot see why you still watch this garbage night after night
19-12-2012 21:02

babestation xtra