Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Old channel ident needed

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Old channel ident needed
Ani James Wrote:Also names of certain channels can be traced by year on http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk
Hope this helps! Smile

Ani, do you know where, exactly? I know they're running a great cause over there, but navigating that site is nigh on impossible.
17-06-2009 17:15
Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Don't know if this helps. Bangbabes was on Friendly TV, which I seem to think was Ch. 208, but it could have been 214. It was moved, or added to The Wrestling Channel & broadcast when their programming finished. This was back in 2004.

The only girl I remember for sure is Roxy Rare (below).
[Image: 252e2539342087.gif]

From the description you've given though, it sounds like early Babestation or SportXXX
17-06-2009 17:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

moron50 Wrote:From the description you've given though, it sounds like early Babestation or SportXXX

No, moron, Babestation was well established when this came along, and it was before SportXXX

I think I'll stop searching now and conclude that it was either Babeworld or Babestar, albeit operating under a different name.
17-06-2009 18:56
seth Offline
Master Poster

moron50 Wrote:Don't know if this helps. Bangbabes was on Friendly TV, which I seem to think was Ch. 208, but it could have been 214. It was moved, or added to The Wrestling Channel & broadcast when their programming finished. This was back in 2004.

The only girl I remember for sure is Roxy Rare (below).
[Image: 252e2539342087.gif]

From the description you've given though, it sounds like early Babestation or SportXXX

Yeah I remember the old bang-babes, they used to be pre-recorded vids, there used to be a really nice Brazilian girl (think she was from Brazil), can't recall her name.Sad

Elizabeth Lawrence and Freya also made appearances on there, and some brunette named Chelsea, who I recognised on one of the daytime shows a few weeks ago.
17-06-2009 19:18
traggs Offline
Junior Poster

StanTheMan Wrote:
moron50 Wrote:From the description you've given though, it sounds like early Babestation or SportXXX

No, moron, Babestation was well established when this came along, and it was before SportXXX

I think I'll stop searching now and conclude that it was either Babeworld or Babestar, albeit operating under a different name.

I think you're talking about get horny (2004) which used to have the little screens where I once managed to see a nude girl playing with toy. Overload babes had similar format as well, I think. (not sure)
14-07-2009 04:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66