Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Old channel ident needed

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Old channel ident needed
I'm hoping someone can help me identify the name of a fta channel from a number of years ago. I'll list as much info as I can:
  • The channel harks back to before the big move to the 900s, and was about the 5th one on the scene. I keep thinking of the channel number 214, but that might be wrong
  • I don't think it lasted very long, but may (or may not) have had a name change and continued under a different guise
  • It had the standard format of old (main screen with three small cam windows down the right side)
  • I remember distinctly that the channel was very rude. One feature that I enjoyed very much was that the girls in the small cam windows were allowed to pick up their little webcams and position them wherever the caller requested - this meant lots of micro close-ups of crotches as the girls stuck the camera between their legs and panned it up and down their body
  • Staying with the rude element, I remember one time one of the girls in the smaller window doing her shift in tights (not stockings) but without any knickers on underneath.
  • There was also one girl (who may or may not have been the girl that went on to do the original daytime Office Girls) that was far naughtier that the others, and would always end the show by taking her knickers off about two minutes from the end.
  • This channel had more oops, flashes and pussy rubbing that all the other channels put together

Any ideas?
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 15:23 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2009 15:22
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

RE: Old channel ident needed
No idea mate, but you should pitch the idea's to Elite Wink

Thank you and goodnight!
15-06-2009 15:27
cee Offline
Master Poster

I know its probably not at all, but it sounds allot like the format of the old livexxx free show - before they would go encrypted.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 16:07 by cee.)
15-06-2009 16:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bunna Wrote:No idea mate, but you should pitch the idea's to Elite Wink

I'm not sure it's a goer under the current climate Big Grin

cee, it wasn't livexxx, as you suspected. It was definitely a fta, non subscription channel.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 16:15 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2009 16:14
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

i remember the channel, cant remember the name of it though, could it have been a sport related one?

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-06-2009 16:26
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

I'm not sure if the channel ever operated under another name, but was it not Babeworld? BW was pretty near to the knuckle when it first launched and I'm fairly sure 214 was roughly where it was positioned. If you could remember even a couple of the names of the performers, that would be a huge help; especially if those performers are still working for other channels...

Another possibility is BabeStar. I think they launched just before the switch to the 900 numbers, they were always very raunchy. They broadcast briefly in amongst the shopping channels up at around 650 as well, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
15-06-2009 16:31
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

Mr Gummidge Wrote:I'm not sure if the channel ever operated under another name, but was it not Babeworld? BW was pretty near to the knuckle when it first launched and I'm fairly sure 214 was roughly where it was positioned. If you could remember even a couple of the names of the performers, that would be a huge help; especially if those performers are still working for other channels...

Another possibility is BabeStar. I think they launched just before the switch to the 900 numbers, they were always very raunchy. They broadcast briefly in amongst the shopping channels up at around 650 as well, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

that could be the one i was thinking of

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
15-06-2009 16:35
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I was thinking it might have been either BW or bangbabes when it first started. That leanne girl used to flash pussy every five mins when BW first came on air.
15-06-2009 16:38
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, everyone. Wurzel, you may be right. I make the point that it may have changed its name, and it may well have been to Babestar. Then again, it might have been Babeworld Rolleyes

I can't recall any names, but as I say in the OP I suspect one of them may have been the girl that went on to do the original daytime Office Girls (Savanna, is it?)

Chuck, I'm not if it had anything to do with the Sport stable.
15-06-2009 16:41
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

There used to be a channel near the sports section which started around 10pm after Wrestling or Extreme Sports. The brunette who works on Legends in the morning used to be on it all the time.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
15-06-2009 16:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66