Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Old channel ident needed

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Old channel ident needed
Another thing I remember is that there were usually three presenters on the main screen (as opposed to the usual two) and that while two of them were 'presenting' (reading out texts, etc) the third girl would be on the phone just behind, usually entertaining herself quite vigoursly.
15-06-2009 16:47
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I think I remember it now, the set was crap...just a bed/mat type of thing but the presenters worked their arses off the show. I'm pretty sure former Sexstation presenter Ashley(Scottish with huge norks) used to be on the show and Amy Capri might have as well?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
15-06-2009 16:54
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Colbert Rules Wrote:There used to be a channel near the sports section which started around 10pm after Wrestling or Extreme Sports. The brunette who works on Legends in the morning used to be on it all the time.

Wasn't that the beginning of BangBabes? They started up around that area somewhere. There used to be a lot of pre-recorded stuff on there as well. Current lads mag regular Natalie Oxley was in a lot of those pre-recorded clips.

StanTheMan Wrote:Another thing I remember is that there were usually three presenters on the main screen (as opposed to the usual two) and that while two of them were 'presenting' (reading out texts, etc) the third girl would be on the phone just behind, usually entertaining herself quite vigoursly.

When you describe the three presenters in the main window, it sounds more and more like BabeStar or the very early BabeWorld. There might be some old BabeStar clips hanging around the forum somewhere, which might help to jog your memory. If I spot any, I'll post the link in here for you.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
15-06-2009 16:56
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Colbert Rules Wrote:I think I remember it now, the set was crap...just a bed/mat type of thing but the presenters worked their arses off the show. I'm pretty sure former Sexstation presenter Ashley(Scottish with huge norks) used to be on the show and Amy Capri might have as well?

No, Colbert, it wasn't that one, but I know the one you mean. That one snook in somewhere in the 800s if memory serves.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 16:59 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2009 16:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Mr Gummidge Wrote:There might be some old BabeStar clips hanging around the forum somewhere, which might help to jog your memory. If I spot any, I'll post the link in here for you.

Thanks.
15-06-2009 17:00
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Here's one...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5503

There's another link to some old BabeStar stuff in here as well.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=524

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
15-06-2009 17:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Wurzel, the caps in your first link certainly aren't the channel I'm talking about - at least not from the time I'm referring. I remember Babestar well (who doesn't?), but the format's all wrong as there's none of the smaller cam windows down the right). The clip from your second link is still downloading, so I'll have to get back to you.

Watched the clip now and that's from the same period (no side cams) - the channel I'm talking about goes much further back than that.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 19:11 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2009 18:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Colbert Rules Wrote:There used to be a channel near the sports section which started around 10pm after Wrestling or Extreme Sports. The brunette who works on Legends in the morning used to be on it all the time.

that channel is bangbabes when it first started colbert

Piper Niven Superfan
16-06-2009 15:12
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Mr Gummidge Wrote:I'm not sure if the channel ever operated under another name, but was it not Babeworld? BW was pretty near to the knuckle when it first launched and I'm fairly sure 214 was roughly where it was positioned. If you could remember even a couple of the names of the performers, that would be a huge help; especially if those performers are still working for other channels...

Another possibility is BabeStar. I think they launched just before the switch to the 900 numbers, they were always very raunchy. They broadcast briefly in amongst the shopping channels up at around 650 as well, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

Babeworld was definately positioned on Channel 214 in Aug 2005.
It was moved to 919 after that I think...
Presenters at this time included Nikki lord, Alysha, Amanda Peckering, Keira, Amy Capri, Flo and Lianne Young.
Also names of certain channels can be traced by year on http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk
Hope this helps! Smile

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
17-06-2009 04:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks for the info Ani, hope your well Smile x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-06-2009 04:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66