Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation on your iphone/ipod touch

Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation on your iphone/ipod touch
(13-08-2009 22:40 )awhite01 Wrote:  I've got both apps on my ipod touch & both fantastic only one problem some of the sexy presenters aren't on the list & the apps don't seem to be updating is there a way of manually updating these apps for the latest pics?

I'd hope jess from party people & morgan from babestation will be added soon!!

also does anyone know if elite tv will be doing an app??

Firstly, don't know anything about Elite - though keep checking the App Store Search! It's probably a good idea that like this thread something gets posted up here on the relevant Channel when it's noticed. No doubt if any station launches an App it will be given plenty of promo time!

Regarding the downloading and updates - if you installed the Apps recently it would be good practice to Power Off your phone and switch it back on again just to fully complete any install and initialise the device!

If no joy then please advise details e.g. iPod/iPhone and OS2/3 etc so we can try and narrow the fault down!
14-08-2009 04:10
Find all posts by this user
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-08-2009 04:10 )Trevor Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 22:40 )awhite01 Wrote:  I've got both apps on my ipod touch & both fantastic only one problem some of the sexy presenters aren't on the list & the apps don't seem to be updating is there a way of manually updating these apps for the latest pics?

I'd hope jess from party people & morgan from babestation will be added soon!!

also does anyone know if elite tv will be doing an app??

Firstly, don't know anything about Elite - though keep checking the App Store Search! It's probably a good idea that like this thread something gets posted up here on the relevant Channel when it's noticed. No doubt if any station launches an App it will be given plenty of promo time!

Regarding the downloading and updates - if you installed the Apps recently it would be good practice to Power Off your phone and switch it back on again just to fully complete any install and initialise the device!

If no joy then please advise details e.g. iPod/iPhone and OS2/3 etc so we can try and narrow the fault down!

Hi there,
I have checked the app store update on my ipod touch & all my apps are up to date the only thing I do manually is the babe of the day which which works ok but I don't see any changes to babe list as in new photos or new presenters added.

I have an Ipod Touch 2nd Gen with os 3.0 software installed they only app updates I've been getting is for twitter.

Cheers
21-08-2009 15:05
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

I assume the version of the BS App you are running is 1.1, which is current and was last updated on the 13th June! The PP App is version 1.0 and was released on the 8th July. If that's what you've got then you can't do anything more!

If you look back at Post 5 above in this thread, it indicates that to allow the App to run without Internet connectivity that the pics get stored on the device and NOT downloaded every time you access them!

BABESTATION need to update the Apps Presenter Lists with associated pics through the App Store for this to happen, I would expect! No doubt someone from there will be monitoring this thread and may advise if and when the next BS & PP Updates are scheduled!
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2009 23:55 by Trevor.)
21-08-2009 16:16
Dr James Noiswater Offline
Junior Poster

28-08-2009 15:24
scope Offline
Senior Poster

so is it 59p for all the pics or does it take 59p everyday
28-12-2009 14:22