Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Babestation on your iphone/ipod touch

evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

Babestation on your iphone/ipod touch
dunno if anyones found this gem yet but last nite the Babestation iPhone app was released Smile

59p on the app store, and you get 100+ pics of the girls which you can save to your phone as wallpaper, and a new picture each day

its a pretty nice app

girls on there at the moment are:

ali
amanda rendall
camilla
dani oneal
donna duke
jemma jey
kelly
lori
and rachel

link on itunes: Babestation Sexy Presenters or search for Babestation on the App Store

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2009 11:45 by evanovic.)
13-06-2009 10:25
Find all posts by this user
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation on your iphone/ipod touch
Thanks for the link, just checked it out. The pictures are all non-nude, but it's great value at 59p. Those pictures normally cost £3 each! Now I just have to buy an iphone......
13-06-2009 22:34
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

u can get an ipod touch as well as long as u got wireless you can connect or so ive been told
13-06-2009 22:54
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:u can get an ipod touch as well as long as u got wireless you can connect or so ive been told

Yep! Can confirm this to be correct!

Not having downloaded the new App you may find it simply stores the pix in internal storage and then uses the Internet to access the daily pix and updates. I assume this to be the case, as it would seem unlikely it would download every time! No doubt there will be a post later in this thread to clarify how this App stores or accesses it's data!

iPod uses it's WiFi connection for Internet connectivity (assuming of course it's configured to access one with a valid password if that network is secured) Multiple networks can be configured to allow for various locations - home, work, mates pad etc. with selection made automatically, simply based on availability!

Regarding the iPhone it will gain Internet connectivity based on the following order of precidense (obviously speed detoriates if it needs to select slower methods of transport - based on location i.e. city or rural areas), so it will use:

Any configured and accessible WiFi network, then onto the 02 (telephone) network with preference first given to 3G, then Edge and finally GPRS. Depending upon when you read this and based on your tarriff you will probably have bandwidth available at no cost - you'll need to check this out youself when you enter into contract either monthly or PAYG.

Hope this enlightens!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2009 03:08 by Trevor.)
14-06-2009 02:51
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

yep you can use this app with an ipod touch as said above

all thumbnails work all the time, and the app downloads the high quality pics the first time you open them but from then on it seems to work without an internet connection, so must be storing the images on the device once you've looked at them initially. when i installed it i just went to browse all pictures, started the slideshow and it went through downloading all the pics, so they are always available now Smile

looking forward to seeing what todays update will be, Tiffany looked immense in her baseball attire yesterday!
14-06-2009 10:28
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

evanovic Wrote:yep you can use this app with an ipod touch as said above

all thumbnails work all the time, and the app downloads the high quality pics the first time you open them but from then on it seems to work without an internet connection, so must be storing the images on the device once you've looked at them initially. when i installed it i just went to browse all pictures, started the slideshow and it went through downloading all the pics, so they are always available now Smile

Thanks for clarifying that for everone, hopefully we've answered all the techie stuff now...

Think you deserve a rep Evanovic for letting us all know! We just need some of the other stations to release their Apps now!

Meanwhile back to the Babes...
14-06-2009 13:44
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

thanks for the rep Trevor Smile

i think Babestation will be updated soon to hopefully include some videos, and i think theres a Party People or Babestation Daytime app on the way too, i'll keep my eyes peeled
15-06-2009 00:42
Trevor Offline
Senior Poster

evanovic Wrote:thanks for the rep Trevor Smile

i think Babestation will be updated soon to hopefully include some videos, and i think theres a Party People or Babestation Daytime app on the way too, i'll keep my eyes peeled

Hi Evanovic,

Cheers m8!

No doubt you'll b keeping us all up to date, if you spot the ads b4 we do!
15-06-2009 11:50
evanovic Offline
Junior Poster

just found a Party People app too Smile

girls included are:

Ali
Amber
Anna
Cleo
Jodie
Lori
Lynsey
Minnie
Toya

ill try and get some screenshots and put them up tomorrow

check it on itunes at itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320137023&mt=8 or search for Party People
08-07-2009 23:31
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

I've got both apps on my ipod touch & both fantastic only one problem some of the sexy presenters aren't on the list & the apps don't seem to be updating is there a way of manually updating these apps for the latest pics?

I'd hope jess from party people & morgan from babestation will be added soon!!

also does anyone know if elite tv will be doing an app??
13-08-2009 22:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV