babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Display problems on Freeview channel 33

Shandy Offline

RE: Display problems on Freeview channel 33
vila Wrote:What I know is that there's no way that Yvettes leg is that shape. Look at it man! I know she's a very tall girl but her left leg isn't that long and skinny and she doesn't have a thick waist.

If you're trying to be helpful, help us to show Cellcast that they've buggered it up.

If that is genuinely your Freeview picture I'll concede that you've got all the inset box but I'm telling you that I haven't, and this isn't a rubbish tv I've got here. It's a £600 Sony widescreen with built-in Freeview. If there's nothing wrong with Cellcast's transmission, Yvette's legs and waist should be right shape and I should be able to see all that inset box. Their Party People and Partyland pictures display perfectly, the Babestation one doesn't. If it was being broadcast in the same format as the other two, it too would display a perfect picture, wouldn't it?

well it looks fine on my tv, the pic in comparison is a little off, her leg does look slightly different in the pic to when i was seein it on the screen, but that took 5 attempts to get a position where the pic on the phone looked like what i was seeing, but i'm not gonna have an exact replica on the pic considering its a camera phone and a telly thats about 16 years old or so. i'm not saying you don't have problems, but i am just saying that i have the inset box and everything looks right, so thats why i am sure that all is fine from the broadcast end.

if i had the equipment to cap, am sure you would see a better representation of what i am seeing and you would be satisfied, but i don't.
07-06-2009 01:18
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:well it looks fine on my tv, the pic in comparison is a little off, her leg does look slightly different in the pic to when i was seein it on the screen, but that took 5 attempts to get a position where the pic on the phone looked like what i was seeing, but i'm not gonna have an exact replica on the pic considering its a camera phone and a telly thats about 16 years old or so. i'm not saying you don't have problems, but i am just saying that i have the inset box and everything looks right, so thats why i am sure that all is fine from the broadcast end.

if i had the equipment to cap, am sure you would see a better representation of what i am seeing and you would be satisfied, but i don't.
I repeat, if they are broadcasting Party People, Partyland and Babestation all in the same format, how come the first two display correctly on my screen but BS doesn't? They must be doing something different with BS.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 01:26 by vila.)
07-06-2009 01:24
Shandy Offline

vila Wrote:I repeat, if they are broadcasting Party People, Partyland and Babestation all in the same format, how come the first two display correctly on my screen but BS doesn't? They must be doing something different with BS.

like i have been saying so many times now, all i can understand, isthe main babestation channel is not triggering the box to display in the correct format that its being shot and broadcasted in.
07-06-2009 01:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:like i have been saying so many times now, all i can understand, isthe main babestation channel is not triggering the box to display in the correct format that its being shot and broadcasted in.
Sigh! I don't have a box, I have an integrated tv, but that's immaterial. If the three signals are all being transnitted in the EXACT SAME FORMAT there is no way my set could decode one differently from the other two. How can you not understand that?

And how is it that the SAME stretched image is being shown on TVAlways and the other link you posted, and for that matter also on YOUR tv?

Edit: I also asked you to please post a pic of your Sky BS1 picture for comparison. Is there some reason you can't do that?
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 01:52 by vila.)
07-06-2009 01:49
Shandy Offline

box, tv, whatever, if ya freeview is built in, its just an internal box of sorts. i was generalising. the 3 signals maybe transmitted in the same format, but they're coming from different sources and the babestation one is not carrying the trigger. the image on tvalways didn't look stretched to me. as for the sky pic, i'd already faffed around to take the freeview pic and only saw that after i'd done that. it looks exactly the same so i saw no point, but you don't wanna take my word for it obviously and simply i just cba anymore. i'm not obsessing over it cos its fine on mine and i frankly don't care anymore,
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 01:59 by Shandy.)
07-06-2009 01:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:box, tv, whatever, if ya freeview is built in, its just an internal box of sorts. i was generalising. the 3 signals maybe transmitted in the same format, but they're coming from different sources and the babestation one is not carrying the trigger. the image on tvalways didn't look stretched to me. as for the sky pic, i'd already faffed around to take the freeview pic and only saw that after i'd done that. it looks exactly the same so i saw no point, but you don't wanna take my word for it obviously and simply i just cba anymore. i'm not obsessing over it cos its fine on mine and i frankly don't care anymore,
If you're seeing the two two images separately they might well register as being the same. Putting them side by side could be a very different story. Ever heard the phrase 'couldn't tell them apart'? That's what it means - two things that are so similar that when you see them apart you think they're identical because that's what your brain expects to see, but when you look at them side by side the differences become obvious. Both the web streams are stretched images and so is the image on your tv screen.

The three signals are not in the same format. Two of them are genuine 16:9 images, the other is a 4:3 image. This is being transmitted coded as a 16:9 image. Your tuner and the two web streams are obeying the 16:9 instruction and stretch the image to suit and this displays as a full widescreen but stretched picture. The rest of us seem to have equipment which detects the original 4:3 nature of the image and applies the appropriate masking, but there is no instruction being transmitted for the picture to be compressed to fit into the mask. So the tuner just puts the mask over the full stretched image and extracts a central 4:3 slice of the image to use when it forms the picture which it displays.

I'm sorry I can't explain it any better than that but if you're unable and/or unwilling to see the distortion that's as plain as day to the rest of us, there's not much more I can do.

I thought you wanted to help, but if you're no longer willing to do that I suppose we have to leave it there.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 02:49 by vila.)
07-06-2009 02:47
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
Sky Cap
[Image: snapshot1df0.jpg]
Freeview Cap
[Image: snapshot291d.jpg]
Sky Cap
[Image: snapshot3403.jpg]
Freeview Cap
[Image: snapshot40fe.jpg]
Editied Sky Cap
[Image: snapshot5458.jpg]
Factors to consider: Graphics are different on both shows, freeview caps are not complete fullscreen caps as print screen doesn't work on freeview during full screen mode.

Maybe The Watcher can get the ruler out one more time for a statistical analysis of the caps. Tongue

The distortion difference is not massive. Try to remember there are babes on screen.

Fcuk, gotta go, Camilla on BS2 looking hot. Hope the caps clear things up

07-06-2009 04:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Amanda's back on, just looked at the screen at the right moment, right breast lobbed out completely - side view only but it was definitely out! And finally, she's ended up completely topless!!! I thought that wasn't allowed on PP??? She was being very clever with her positioning so as not to reveal too much, but brilliant show.

WHERE'S THE APPLAUSE BUTTON IN THIS FORUM?

I hope someone recorded that, I wasn't set up to record - no point with that awful BS1 picture, I thought.
Josh Wrote:Maybe The Watcher can get the ruler out one more time for a statistical analysis of the caps. Tongue

The distortion difference is not massive. Try to remember there are babes on screen.

Fcuk, gotta go, Camilla on BS2 looking hot. Hope the caps clear things up
Well that is a surprise! The top Sky picture looks the most distorted of the lot and exactly like the image on TVAlways. So the problem goes right to the source of the BS1 picture. I'm still convinced that they're shooting 4:3 and transmitting it coded for 16:9. Either that or there's something wrong with the camera. Given the awful definition on BS1 compared with PP and PL, that wouldn't surprise me.

The cropping at the sides is nicely shown but a pity the inset box couldn't be caught in every frame 'cos that's the real indicator as far as the cropping is concerned.

Good stuff Josh, thanks very much.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 05:43 by vila.)
07-06-2009 05:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Good morning all. Have just watched, briefly, my recording of last nights show and guess what....... My picture is not right and yes in the small box in the top right hand corner one of the girls on the right is not there. PLEASE PLEASE Cellcast sort this out and give us the picture and programme that we deserve! Time to loosen up things as well I think. By the way did anyone manage to record BS2 as I think a lot of us would like to see Rachel in the shower as well as Camilla oiling herself up...........Dont we need hat on Freeview; it would then be like Party Girls at last and we would have no complaints! Come on Cellcast go for it!!!
07-06-2009 08:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I found I could actually set my widescreen freeview tv to display a non stretched pic.
However this is the cropped 4:3 picture plus large black bands at the sides.
I am still unable to see a non cropped pic on any of my freeview receivers.
The box in the top right corner is never fully displayed.
07-06-2009 11:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV