babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Display problems on Freeview channel 33

Shandy Offline

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
i didn't take that pic dead straight, it was at an angle (from slightly above and to the right) since the tv is lower than me, i'll try and take a better one tonight straight on so you can see. the picture for the whole night was not distorted, it was exactly the same as the image i was getting on sky.
06-06-2009 13:49
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

As I said before, on my widescreen freeview tv it is a cropped pictured stretched to fit.
On my non widescreen tv it is a normal picture which is cropped.
In both cases the picture content is identical, but stretched for one and not stretched for the other.
I cannot get an uncropped pic on either, showing the full box in top right corner, no matter what settings I try.
For other channels, I can set letterbox mode manually to see the full picture on my non widescreen tv.
On channel 33 I cannot. ie transmission is faulty.
06-06-2009 13:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:i didn't take that pic dead straight, it was at an angle (from slightly above and to the right) since the tv is lower than me, i'll try and take a better one tonight straight on so you can see. the picture for the whole night was not distorted, it was exactly the same as the image i was getting on sky.
Stop wriggling Shandy!

All you have to do is SHOW US A PICTURE WITH THE WHOLE OF THE 'BOXOUT' VISIBLE and you've proved your point. Yes?

Edit: Get another picture taken level with and at rightangles to the screen showing the 'boxout'.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 14:10 by vila.)
06-06-2009 14:02
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:i didn't take that pic dead straight, it was at an angle (from slightly above and to the right) since the tv is lower than me, i'll try and take a better one tonight straight on so you can see
Hopefully they'll have fixed it. Mind you they've transmitted PPeople 4:3 in a 16:9 frame for months bladewave
06-06-2009 14:08
Shandy Offline

vila Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:i didn't take that pic dead straight, it was at an angle (from slightly above and to the right) since the tv is lower than me, i'll try and take a better one tonight straight on so you can see. the picture for the whole night was not distorted, it was exactly the same as the image i was getting on sky.
Stop wriggling Shandy!

All you have to do is SHOW US A PICTURE WITH THE WHOLE OF THE 'BOXOUT' VISIBLE and you've proved your point. Yes?

Edit: Get another picture taken level with and at rightangles to the screen showing the 'boxout'.

i was just pointing out something i thought was obvious of my pic since you said my pic was distorted, that it wasn't taken straight on, so of course it won't look right, thats all. no wriggling. i'll take a straight on pic with the boxout tonight and post it, if you still wanna try and pick holes, be my guest, but i'm not posting anymore on the subject, said my bit.
06-06-2009 14:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Jonnieboy Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:i didn't take that pic dead straight, it was at an angle (from slightly above and to the right) since the tv is lower than me, i'll try and take a better one tonight straight on so you can see
Hopefully they'll have fixed it. Mind you they've transmitted PPeople 4:3 in a 16:9 frame for months bladewave
But there was nothing wrong with that: two pokes at my remote and 'Presto!' fixed.

PP is a perfect 16:9 as of two nights ago. I'm convinced that whatever they did to their feeds to achieve that is responsible for this BS1 mess and somehow they're still videoing in 4:3 but trying to transmit as 16:9 by some bizarre method that I can't even imagine.

Edit: Oops! Double post.
shandyman Wrote:i was just pointing out something i thought was obvious of my pic since you said my pic was distorted, that it wasn't taken straight on, so of course it won't look right, thats all. no wriggling. i'll take a straight on pic with the boxout tonight and post it, if you still wanna try and pick holes, be my guest, but i'm not posting anymore on the subject, said my bit.
Sorry for being a bit short, Shandy. My eye had skipped over the bit where you said you would take another pic tonight. I was assuming, probably unjustifiably, that (a) you have a recording and (b) your are at home, so that you could do it straight away.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 14:25 by vila.)
06-06-2009 14:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The image on left is how it was on freeview before last week.
The image on right is how it is now. The top box has been moved to right and Camilla is chopped in half!
Click on pic to enlarge.
free image host free image host

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
06-06-2009 15:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. I dont know about you but this transmission thing looks worrying and I hope Babestation sort it out soon. I must check my television sometime but being quite a new wide-screen one I suspect it self-corrects the image?? Anyway does anyone know who will be on tonights show? This might save me logging in to TV Always and suffer the continual freezing! I know Lynsey is on tomorrow (Sunday) so thats another one to record! i still think that the show is improving but its still unfair that when it finishes on Freeview the last segment (apparently) becomes raunchier.I really think that we Freeviewers should not be deprived just because we choose not to subscribe to Sky. I'm still "amazed" at Dionne's comment about Babestation on Freeview becoming more daring! If only.....................Never mind perhaps we will eventually get "our" show eventually; sooner rather than later hopefully.
06-06-2009 17:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

shandyman Wrote:oh must have missed that, been distracted by camilla and amanda's snogging and camilla with oil and cream on bs2......... next up, rachel in the shower Smile
I thought you only had Freeview?

And how many girls are visible in your inset box?
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 00:15 by vila.)
07-06-2009 00:13
Shandy Offline

i have both, if you've read my posts you would have noticed i've mentioned about the sky pic and the freeview pic......

i've not been watching freeview as too busy enjoying the show on bs2 Big Grin oil, cream, showers. sod bs1 tonight Big GrinBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2009 00:19 by Shandy.)
07-06-2009 00:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV