Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Bs Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.
(08-03-2020 09:56 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(08-03-2020 09:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Shouldn't this thread be made a general babeshow one now 66 are doing Tip Goals? Encouraging of healthy competition and all that? Like having 'BOTN but it must be someone from my channels'! RolleyesWink

I would agreee

Oh ffs, it's just a bit of fun. The Mods are free to move it where they like.

I'm sure when S66 start doing squirt shows, strap-on fucking, and fta boy/girl, they'll wipe the floor with Bs Rolleyes
08-03-2020 10:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.
Lol. My post was not really serious as indicated by the smilie. Have your own sandpits, its cool.Tongue

P.S. Lola pissed on BS's goals a couple of weeks back. It can be the case.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 10:29 by ShandyHand.)
08-03-2020 10:27
Not any more

(08-03-2020 10:27 )ShandyHand Wrote:  P.S. Lola pissed on BS's goals a couple of weeks back. It can be the case.

Not likely to happen again though, is it Wink
08-03-2020 21:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

if she goes to Bs she'll be doing it the other way around wouldn't she? She'll be pissing on S66's tip goals and serve them right for how they treated her

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 21:43 by lovebabes56.)
08-03-2020 21:42
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2020 09:36 )shankey! Wrote:  
(31-01-2020 08:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't know if there's any mileage in this thread but if it dies a death the Mods can just move this into Maddison's thread.

But yeah, Maddison Lee. Kicked off the main set at 10pm when her shift ended and she was half way through a squirt goal, she lugged the spinning wheel through to a bedroom and logged back in to finish it Cool

She hustled away for half an hour till she reached the goal then furiously dildoed herself up to a squirt, took a breath, then carried on till she squirted a second time Big Grin

She was like "Wow, I squirted twice! I haven't done that in ages" with a massive beaming grin.

Not my first choice of babe to watch, but damn, that was worth seeing Smile

if she says shes going to do summat ,she does,very likable girl,and friendly in chat,i enjoy watching her

rather than edit my post thought i would set a few things straight about her, from thinking shes a nice approachable girl who is willing to accomodate paying viewers with their wishes ,shes a nasty piece of work , and she dropped herself in it big time with me recentley when i enquired about her most recent show with mr p , she wont be getting any more credits from me in perv(which was quite a few) , not for her lack of effort but for her comments in chat the day after the silly cow,ill give her another month and she will be gone ,talk about digging her own grave ,Tongue
08-03-2020 22:32
Not any more

^ Well Mr Cryptic, unless you're going to enlighten us your post doesn't really mean much Rolleyes
09-03-2020 09:21
Not any more

For originality, if nothing else, Jess West and her Space hopper dildo Big Grin laugh
08-08-2020 23:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV