babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.
I don't know if there's any mileage in this thread but if it dies a death the Mods can just move this into Maddison's thread.

But yeah, Maddison Lee. Kicked off the main set at 10pm when her shift ended and she was half way through a squirt goal, she lugged the spinning wheel through to a bedroom and logged back in to finish it Cool

She hustled away for half an hour till she reached the goal then furiously dildoed herself up to a squirt, took a breath, then carried on till she squirted a second time Big Grin

She was like "Wow, I squirted twice! I haven't done that in ages" with a massive beaming grin.

Not my first choice of babe to watch, but damn, that was worth seeing Smile
31-01-2020 08:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tip-Goal Show Of The Night.
(31-01-2020 08:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't know if there's any mileage in this thread but if it dies a death the Mods can just move this into Maddison's thread.

But yeah, Maddison Lee. Kicked off the main set at 10pm when her shift ended and she was half way through a squirt goal, she lugged the spinning wheel through to a bedroom and logged back in to finish it Cool

She hustled away for half an hour till she reached the goal then furiously dildoed herself up to a squirt, took a breath, then carried on till she squirted a second time Big Grin

She was like "Wow, I squirted twice! I haven't done that in ages" with a massive beaming grin.

if she says shes going to do summat ,she does,very likable girl,and friendly in chat,i enjoy watching her
31-01-2020 09:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Last 15 minutes HERE Wink

31-01-2020 12:29
Not any more

Lucky deserves it on Thursday night for her surprise b/g show Smile
15-02-2020 14:53
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Seeing as tip-shows are talked about a lot on here lately.

Mainly by Winsaw no offensive Winsaw i am just playing with you.

Maybe a tip-show thread is a good idea.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
15-02-2020 18:25
Not any more

Anna fucking Jess with the strap-on Big Grin
08-03-2020 08:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Shouldn't this thread be made a general babeshow one now 66 are doing Tip Goals? Encouraging of healthy competition and all that? Like having 'BOTN but it must be someone from my channels'! RolleyesWink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-03-2020 09:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Will we be having an award for 'Tip Goal Of the Year' in December?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-03-2020 09:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-03-2020 09:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Shouldn't this thread be made a general babeshow one now 66 are doing Tip Goals? Encouraging of healthy competition and all that? Like having 'BOTN but it must be someone from my channels'! RolleyesWink

I would agreee

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
08-03-2020 09:56
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(31-01-2020 08:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't know if there's any mileage in this thread but if it dies a death the Mods can just move this into Maddison's thread.

I don't think there's any chance of it dying a death anytime soon, it just depends on how long tip goals are around for on the channels and how long term/short term they are before th channels try something else to entice us.

08-03-2020 09:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV