foxxx babes

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Bring back the Prague webcam babes

stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

RE: Bring back the Prague webcam babes
Forum Style Wrote:I've recently discovered that I'd got a lot of the old Prague stuff on video, which I have since converted to dvd (not able to upload any clips yet, but maybe one day). Some nice interaction between Joy and Lala and a few clips of Veronica (in both the red wig and her natural hair). Plus another very busty brunette who appeared near the end of those channels.

But by far my favourite was Adora. I've got 2 hours of various stuff of hers (dancing, opera gloves, nude, honey, baby oil). And a smoking hot section where she answers text questions and assures us that she swallows, instead of spits. Made even hotter by her amazing accent. Just a shame that the Prague stuff never went full screen. But still, great days.

if you could forward any of your Veronica stills or clips my way I would be eternally hard (I mean grateful Wink )
cheers buddy
07-06-2009 18:08
Find all posts by this user
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

After posting my last message, it occurred to me that we might not be thinking of the same Prague girl (mainly because they never used to put the girl's name up except at the start of the show).

So, to start the process of elimination, I've found 2 Prague webcam girls so far on dvd that I can't name. Are either of these the girl you seek, stagmonkey? (I can attach other stills if you can't be sure).

09-06-2009 01:51
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Forum Style Wrote:After posting my last message, it occurred to me that we might not be thinking of the same Prague girl (mainly because they never used to put the girl's name up except at the start of the show).

So, to start the process of elimination, I've found 2 Prague webcam girls so far on dvd that I can't name. Are either of these the girl you seek, stagmonkey? (I can attach other stills if you can't be sure).

thanks for that however, as nice as those girls are, neither are the Veronica I remember ! process of elimination continues ? if anything it should bring lots of warm memories for those of us who have been perving at these channels for a good few years lol !!
09-06-2009 17:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Forum Style Wrote:But by far my favourite was Adora. I've got 2 hours of various stuff of hers (dancing, opera gloves, nude, honey, baby oil).

Maybe time has eroded my memory somewhat, but I don't ever remember any of the Prague babes going nude. How much was shown, Forum Style?

And while I'm remembering, does anyone recall the girl that used to lie on the floor and reposition the webcam between her legs before rummaging about inside her knickers Cool
09-06-2009 19:02
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

Joy & Lalla

09-06-2009 20:03
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

jaybird Wrote:Joy & Lalla

Jaybird, what's that cap from? I've been with the babeshows pretty much from the start and I don't remember anything this explicit. In fact I don't remember Joy ever teaming up with anyone. My memory of the late night Prague babes is just of single girl performances? Was there some kind of webstream/3G option back then?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 22:11 by StanTheMan.)
09-06-2009 22:11
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I'm with StanTheMan on this one, that cap must be from a webshow 'cos there's no screen info on it, never mind the fact that the Prague girls shows on Sky were never that explicit.

As for Adora being nude, all of the stuff I have of that is carefully positioned so as not to break any rules. I'll post some caps of Adora on this thread at some point. I may have to admit defeat on other girls, seeing as one of the discs I was going to look through has decided to not work (old discs recorded on old machines, typical). But I'll be able to post some assorted stuff of Joy and Lala and the brunette in the first cap that I attached (a lot of girl/girl stuff in there).

I seem to remember Adora and a girl called Sara doing more of a Babestation type format at one point (2 mics, reading out texts) although the screen window was smaller than usual. Shame.
09-06-2009 23:13
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Forum Style Wrote:I'm with StanTheMan on this one, that cap must be from a webshow 'cos there's no screen info on it, never mind the fact that the Prague girls shows on Sky were never that explicit.

Thanks for that, Forum Style, I was beginning to panic that I'd missed some naughty shows.

Look forward to the caps when you get round to posting them.
10-06-2009 16:08
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Forum Style Wrote:Starter for 10, a few caps of Adora:

[Image: image-8292_4A31A64E.jpg]

[Image: image-582A_4A31A64E.jpg]

[Image: image-0E0A_4A31A64E.jpg]

[Image: image-8E69_4A31A64E.jpg]

wicked. do you remember (& have you any caps ?) of Monica ? dark curly hair , beautiful large breasts & big nipples ?
12-06-2009 14:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Ah, memories. Thanks, FS.
12-06-2009 14:23
Thread Closed 

foxxx babes