foxxx babes

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Bring back the Prague webcam babes

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Bring back the Prague webcam babes
I don't think I'm alone in my view that the babe channels could do with a right good shake up - things are so very stale of late - and I think one thing that is very doable is to give the Prague babes their own, full screen shows again. For those that don't remember the Prague babes, they were webcam girls that used to occupy a little window (much like the 3G girls do now), but then at 2am the main UK shows used to end and these webcam babes went full screen. The picture quality was never great, but for a long time I used to look forward to this part of the show more than the 11-2 slot (shows didn't starts until 11 back then).

I remember one girl in particular, as she nearly always ended up being hammered by some guy just off screen. It was always obvious when it was going to happen to, because she used to use the camera's remote control to zoom in so that we could only see her head and shoulders. She would then climb into the doggy position before her boyfriend started pumping away. Nothing was seen, but the way she was jolted back and forth made it quite obvious what was going on. Okay, they wouldn't get away with that these days, but I'd still like to see them back and giving us (the viewer) a show instead of just the 3G callers.
04-06-2009 18:20
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Bring back the Prague webcam babes
StanTheMan Wrote:I remember one girl in particular, as she nearly always ended up being hammered by some guy just off screen. It was always obvious when it was going to happen to, because she used to use the camera's remote control to zoom in so that we could only see her head and shoulders. She would then climb into the doggy position before her boyfriend started pumping away. Nothing was seen, but the way she was jolted back and forth made it quite obvious what was going on. Okay, they wouldn't get away with that these days, but I'd still like to see them back
It's funny that this used to be free to watch but all the UK PPV adult channels just do the same thing and charge you.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
04-06-2009 18:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Colbert Rules Wrote:It's funny that this used to be free to watch but all the UK PPV adult channels just do the same thing and charge you.

Exactly! Why anyone subscribes to these channels is completely beyond me.
04-06-2009 20:40
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

i remember the channel well. there was always a 5 second delay when you were speaking to them but there were some amazing sexy big breasted girls (dats my ting). one I remember was dark haired girl Veronica with huge arealoa who actually made a brief appearance in the 3g box on BC or BS about 6 months ago

anyway, thanks for the memories.............Big Grin
05-06-2009 18:17
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

i remember the channel well. there was always a 5 second delay when you were speaking to them but there were some amazing sexy big breasted girls (dats my ting). one I remember was dark haired girl Veronica with huge arealoa who actually made a brief appearance in the 3g box on BC or BS about 6 months ago

05-06-2009 18:18
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

stagmonkey Wrote:i remember the channel well. there was always a 5 second delay when you were speaking to them but there were some amazing sexy big breasted girls (dats my ting). one I remember was dark haired girl Veronica with huge arealoa who actually made a brief appearance in the 3g box on BC or BS about 6 months ago

Joy was my favourite - big heavy bozongoids. I remember once she got very bored because no one was calling in, so she just climbed under a blanket and got herself off. It was very arousing watching her hand frigging frantically under the sheet as she slowly reached climax.

I tell you, all this thread has managed to do is remind me how utterly crap the babeshows are these days Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 18:49 by StanTheMan.)
05-06-2009 18:48
Dreamlander Offline

stagmonkey Wrote:i remember the channel well. there was always a 5 second delay when you were speaking to them but there were some amazing sexy big breasted girls (dats my ting). one I remember was dark haired girl Veronica with huge arealoa who actually made a brief appearance in the 3g box on BC or BS about 6 months ago

Probably unintentional but hilarious double posting of a post that starts with a comment about a '5 second delay'! Comedy gold,thanks! Big Grin

StanTheMan I've really been enjoying your trips down memory lane lately. Smile The stuff that used to be on TV makes me question whether it really happened when I see what we watch now.You and the other posters help me confirm that it wasn't just a dream! Smile

Dreamlander
05-06-2009 22:34
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I've recently discovered that I'd got a lot of the old Prague stuff on video, which I have since converted to dvd (not able to upload any clips yet, but maybe one day). Some nice interaction between Joy and Lala and a few clips of Veronica (in both the red wig and her natural hair). Plus another very busty brunette who appeared near the end of those channels.

But by far my favourite was Adora. I've got 2 hours of various stuff of hers (dancing, opera gloves, nude, honey, baby oil). And a smoking hot section where she answers text questions and assures us that she swallows, instead of spits. Made even hotter by her amazing accent. Just a shame that the Prague stuff never went full screen. But still, great days.
05-06-2009 23:07
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Forum Style Wrote:Just a shame that the Prague stuff never went full screen. But still, great days.

Yeah, the cam widow was expanded considerably after the UK shows ended at 2, but as you say not to full screen. In fairness, I think the level of pixilation at full screen would have made it unwatchable.
06-06-2009 00:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Dreamlander Wrote:[quote=stagmonkey]
StanTheMan I've really been enjoying your trips down memory lane lately. Smile The stuff that used to be on TV makes me question whether it really happened when I see what we watch now.You and the other posters help me confirm that it wasn't just a dream! Smile

Dreamlander

Thanks, Dreamlander Smile

As you say, it is amazing to think that we used to get this stuff on fta, but there's enough recorded evidence to prove it did happen.
06-06-2009 00:18
Thread Closed 

foxxx babes