Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids
(10-05-2018 11:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good nights debut from Laura last night, especially when taking into account she probably got asked to do it at fairly short notice as cover and didn’t have much time to prepare for it.

Seemed to be comfortable on the phones and also looked to be comfortable stripping off and being on tv topless wearing just her skimpy blue thong showing off her fantastic figure.

Agree Laura was having fun & enjoying her nights debut, moving around well, bent over with her lovely arse at the camera & didn’t look like a rabbit caught in headlights

Hope this is the first of regular appearances on nights from Laura
She's on tonight
16-05-2018 22:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Show that bare bum! Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
17-05-2018 00:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought it was a good night from Laura who looked ravishingly hot in her red lingerie & did the occasional boob flash.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2018 09:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I was disappointed with lastnight I was expecting a proper night show like her first on but those boobs where not coming out lastnight and I don't get that as she was fully topless last time,
She looked good and worked her lovely peachybum a lot but was hoping for more than a tease show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-05-2018 11:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Oh I don't know, maybe this one was a little light on outright nipplage but it had its compensations.

The first hour plus was a little slow to my tastes. 66's night babes all seem to be adopting this snail pace thing atm. It makes for dull television but presumably caters to their pervecam needs. I'm not asking for Kerrie Lee type thrashing about but some pace would be a welcome change of, erm, pace. Who knows it might actually wake up some guys into calling more again. Remember that?! Wink

There's another increasing shift too: Babes are also visibly focusing a hell of their efforts towards tight and foot fans atm. It must be a tricky balance because I feel it can only put some mainstream interactors off. Although again you go where most of your trade is coming from I suppose.

Post 11pm Laura was freed up from that work to act a little differently. The second set session with the mini skirt outfit (itself a vast improvement on the first hour's one) was much more to regular tastes; but it was still not what you'd call an energetic stint. Still, Laura got to show off all angles of that outstanding bod in greater focus. (And was helped by a consistent cameraman that looked like he wanted to stay with his babe throughout for a change. Having a constant cameraman is a good indication that 66 have both faith in the babe and want to help her achieve better things I think.)

The callers seem to want to give particular her arse this time out... And what guy wouldn't! Laura's ass is sublime. Her thong choice last night was exquisitly complimentary too. If only other babes would be this obliging. 

It was just what the doctor ordered. Big Grin until the camera guy remembered himself on each occassion deciding we're having too much of the close up thing... He retreated to the requiste TV safe Hannah Martin angle: Shooting high and wide... like some babeland Raheem Sterling! Tongue

All in all, a decent continuation from Laura's last tease I thought despite the fact that we might have had to wait til 12.15 for any nip. But at least Laura had already scored big in other areas.

Can we get this every week now please?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-05-2018 14:04
loverofsoles115 Offline
Senior Poster

Write less

fuck openload
17-05-2018 20:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Lol true. But you also could learn to be more tolerant. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-05-2018 20:39
Mr77 Offline
Master Poster

Google P0cahontas MFC.

77 78 81 84 05 19

Ας πάμε λευκό και μπλε

XXXVI XXXVIII XXXIX XLIX LI LII

19 Times
18-05-2018 03:02