Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)
the stunning Laura is doing her first s66 nightshow tonight and has already flashed one of her lovely boobs!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshocked

is on as cover for Kandi Kay who now isn't on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2018 22:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Laura Laine S66TV Nights: Chat, Caps & Vids
We want more of fun girl Laura... Smile

10-05-2018 07:53
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well judging by the caps and videos plus my own short view she could be a big hit. Seems a natural being topless.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-05-2018 09:37
KingoftheRodeo Online
Junior Poster

Laura was sensational last night, such a natural beauty, her smile is incredible. Add to that her body is amazing, her legs and bum are awesome. Looked to be having fun and that made it even better, many more to come hopefully .
10-05-2018 09:46
jaw0448 Offline
Junior Poster

Agree with the above. She was obviously enjoying herself, and it was a great show to watch. Roll on the next one!
10-05-2018 10:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good nights debut from Laura last night, especially when taking into account she probably got asked to do it at fairly short notice as cover and didn’t have much time to prepare for it.

Seemed to be comfortable on the phones and also looked to be comfortable stripping off and being on tv topless wearing just her skimpy blue thong showing off her fantastic figure.

Agree Laura was having fun & enjoying her nights debut, moving around well, bent over with her lovely arse at the camera & didn’t look like a rabbit caught in headlights

Hope this is the first of regular appearances on nights from Laura

Piper Niven Superfan
10-05-2018 11:00
Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Laura Laine - Tease/Nights - Caps, Chat & Vids
Glad she went topless, good on her. She looks fantastic in the caps posted. Disappointed I missed the show.

Technically she debuted a few weeks ago so, 'threads merged'. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-05-2018 15:10
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Fuck... This girl looks amazing. Hidden away is an utter sex kitten.
Defo wanna see some more late action from Lush Laura... Pwoaaaaaaaarrrrrr. Tongue
10-05-2018 15:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ What they said! Tongue Or for those expecting my usual more voluminous style... Wink

It was a very good composed transitional step this. After putting on a spirited show all day, the extension was the best kind of capper. 

Laura's fine body, once exposed, held true to the promise that has been hinted at for many a day now. That ass, to unfairly pick out one aspect, is a stonker Wink and was rightly featured prominently front and centre once she was down to that proper type thong (to nick Rammy's line: "More of those please." Big Grin ) ...

Early on, I thought the lack of a sufficient outfit variation wasn't helping her tbh. More established babes can ring the changes by sticking with a good day outfit into the tease section I think; they can plan this to their advantage. A relative newbie is perhaps better served by the 'wow' moment of an impressive switch, and the new ground a properly erotic nights-only outfit holds... but Laura was denied that for obvious reasons.

We can but hope that she continues to sex up her style even more with both action and presentation (I'm not talking about flesh flashing here particularly but more in terms of what might be called 'laciviousness') as she continues these sessions..

But any minor quibbles one could throw at this session probably arise more from impatientence for further events of the sort above anything else Wink because there was more than enough going on last night when Laura stripped down to engross any punter. Maybe most pleasing of all: Seemingly no camera angle was off limits for her.

But it can't be stressed enough, for me, that what Laura has going for her is the affability she displays for her work. In particular it holds a massive feel good factor to the punter to see a babe that's enjoying her shows so much she wants to carry them on late into the night. Ditto a babe that accepts what guy's have been conditioned to expect to see in these hours content wise, and is prepared to relish the act of stepping up to the plate in that direction. These expectations may be an irritant to some day babes, but one that's prepared to 'whip 'em out' and more can use it, quite devestatingly, to her own elongated advantage. (Punters will know only too well that there are a large number of variations on 'out' in babeland and that's the fascination and 'hold' for most users. It is perhaps the single most potent change a girl can bring to the table and a skillful, savvy, switched on, babe can use it for near endless tease and revenue driving.) 

Some babes evidently even consider the act of baring their breasts on TV in a thoughtful and tactically way to make full use of this. They are aware that it forms the essential element in a progression to full-on sexual predator that guys love to see, root for, and, crucially, take part in. Hopefully Laura has had the chance to assess that sort of idea and can work it into her plans even now. Punters want to be taken on a journey with a babe at this point in her babeshow career. They are ripe to be led.

That said, it's in someways quite surprising that 66 (if not the babe herself) saw little value in last night's moment beyond it filling in, virtually unannounced, for an apparently indisposed Kandi. Somehow I think BS would not have let a babe's 'unveiling' happen in such a manner. But there is something refreshing and unaffected in such uncontrived spontaneity on the shows these days. Laura deserves ever plaudit and reward she is getting for grasping the nettle in the way she did.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-05-2018 22:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

s66 have tweeted Laura is back TONIGHT 22:00-01:00 !!!!! and is on the schedule too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 19:58 by Rammyrascal.)
16-05-2018 19:52