Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

[split] BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
So as Winsaw isn't grown up enough to acknowledge me maybe someone could ask him why we get a much harder show from Tayor this evening , more rubbing and actual visible touching than in any of Nanny Rics shows , this is exactly the same as she has done before numerous times and they haven't been shut down for violating some made up rule to justify Rics lack of bottle . Why is this Winsaw or did you just happen to miss it again ?

Maybe we'd be better off if Ric did the midweek show as it's only 20 mins for him to censor and leave the producers with some balls to do the weekend show , 100% certain we'd get a much better show

they wouldn't get shut down Winsaw, just panic created by Ric so that he can keep his job !!
29-04-2019 23:35
Find all posts by this user
ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(30-04-2019 14:06 )winsaw Wrote:  wow that was an excellent show lastnight for Taylor, shes really becoming very good at bsx, every show shes getting more confident all the time, love hoe she sucks on a dildo , was good to see her teasing her pussy with it was well, i agree with lozza would be good to see her showing her pussy a bit more with out having her hand over it all the time, i am sure if she dose do a weekend show which i think is time for her to do, that Ric will give her even more confidence and a little training and i am sure she will show off her lovely pussy even more, Taylors bsx shows have been one of the highlights of the year so far i think,

BounceBounceBounceBounce

Remove those Ric blinkers , it's getting embarrassing
30-04-2019 19:22
ceasman Offline
Banned

(05-05-2019 18:55 )winsaw Wrote:  
(05-05-2019 18:47 )lozza123x Wrote:  
(05-05-2019 18:32 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ well of course it was implyed you are not allowed to show penetration on TV , this is what I mean , you say you are not looking for r18 content but then go on about not seeing fingers in pussy, that's my point people are expecting to much now the web only show has gone,

I admire your loyalty but i think on this one you are on your own mate

Honestly I don't get it, MrT is unhappy as it was implyed but it has to be because of the rules, what am I missing, how could they have shown more than they did, with no web show they where stuck with the TV rules,

could someone ask my question to winsaw as he ignores me (cos hes a baby) and it would be interesting to see how he explains this
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 18:59 by ceasman.)
05-05-2019 18:58
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-05-2019 21:16 )winsaw Wrote:  when I say she was taking her from behind that's exactly how it looked so was correct use of word, have u never heard of suppend your disbelief, it's what lets u enjoy things like wrestling ,

You can't be serious? I know I roasted yourself and Ric on Twitter, but, I'd love an actual answer to this lol. You really are delusional! BounceBounce

Death to all pillows!
05-05-2019 21:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(05-05-2019 20:39 )Dimsaw Wrote:  Errr, no. the webshows failed because they promised "harder" content. They then deiced to put Scarlett on the show (knowing she would'nt do R19 content) - viewers (apart from you) weren't happy they paid for something didn't receive (R18).

Expalin to me, and others (you go on about ofcom rules) that during the week shows, girls are allowed to do what the hell they want (look at the last show with Taylor), then "Ric" comes on at the weekends and shows NOTHING! Do ofcom rules only apply as the weekends?

I wish I was allowed to post caps from previous shows just to show YOU what is allowed.

Just face it. You are biased! Do you really think other members read your posts on here and think "damn, sounds like I missed a really good show"? LMAO

Ceasman I don't reply to your main account so not going to start talking to your 2nd one, I do like the name by the way, good to know my stalker is thinking about me so much lol

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-05-2019 21:25
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

(05-05-2019 21:25 )winsaw Wrote:  Ceasman I don't reply to your main account so not going to start talking to your 2nd one, I do like the name by the way, good to know my stalker is thinking about me so much lol

I am not "Ceasman" LOL BounceBounce

Death to all pillows!
05-05-2019 21:27
ceasman Offline
Banned

(05-05-2019 21:27 )Dimsaw Wrote:  
(05-05-2019 21:25 )winsaw Wrote:  Ceasman I don't reply to your main account so not going to start talking to your 2nd one, I do like the name by the way, good to know my stalker is thinking about me so much lol

I am not "Ceasman" LOL BounceBounce

Winsaw you baby, I am not Dimsaw but wish id thought of it.

Face it, the reason your getting these challenges is because you WONT acknowledge anyone else points unless it matches you're version. Ric will absolutely trash Taylors show tonight and we can then have a direct comparison between "passed it Ric" and the other producers.

That will be really funny to see you defend so Im thinking you'll resort to the Wenger play book of "didnt see it"
05-05-2019 22:56
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

(05-05-2019 22:56 )ceasman Wrote:  Face it, the reason your getting these challenges is because you WONT acknowledge anyone else points unless it matches you're version. Ric will absolutely trash Taylors show tonight and we can then have a direct comparison between "passed it Ric" and the other producers.

That will be really funny to see you defend so Im thinking you'll resort to the Wenger play book of "didnt see it"

Nah...He'll watch it, but it will be the best show ever. Something like "Ric really shown his talents tonight, showing close up pussy with lots of epic camera angles what will push ofcom to the limits".

Show just started.....here goes.....loading winsaw comments in 3...2...

Death to all pillows!
05-05-2019 23:17
ceasman Offline
Banned

(05-05-2019 23:17 )Dimsaw Wrote:  
(05-05-2019 22:56 )ceasman Wrote:  Face it, the reason your getting these challenges is because you WONT acknowledge anyone else points unless it matches you're version. Ric will absolutely trash Taylors show tonight and we can then have a direct comparison between "passed it Ric" and the other producers.

Nah...He'll watch it, but it will be the best show ever. Something like "Ric really shown his talents tonight, showing close up pussy with lots of epic camera angles what will push ofcom to the limits".

Show just started.....here goes.....loading winsaw comments in 3...2...
Lol, yep . Hes like a Ric fanboy
05-05-2019 23:18
ceasman Offline
Banned

(19-05-2019 21:40 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ not having a go but I thought you had been unable to log in for 5 days as stated above, so how can u know what the camerawork was like this weekend if you couldn't watch the show,

For what it's worth I liked it Ric showed me everything I was looking for in a bsx show and I enjoyed watching it

Lol, More like ...... for what it's worth , I can see no wrong in what Ric does cos he talks to me so I lay judgement is massively clouded !!
20-05-2019 18:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66