babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(05-05-2019 18:47 )lozza123x Wrote:  I admire your loyalty but i think on this one you are on your own mate

Honestly I don't get it, MrT is unhappy as it was implyed but it has to be because of the rules, what am I missing, how could they have shown more than they did, with no web show they where stuck with the TV rules,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-05-2019 18:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lozza123x Offline
Senior Poster

All of this nitpicking misses the two main issues. No-one has lamented the passing of the web show and questioned why. We all know pretty much what constraints OFCOM rules put on Freeview shows but Saturdays show could have shown much more well within those constaints and that was what made it so disappointing as well as the recurring technical issues.
05-05-2019 19:23
winsaw Offline

^^ at a guess I would say the webshow failed due to low numbers watching it just like the last time it was tried, also there may have seen a drop in the TV show buy number when it went down to 2 shows,
Personally I think they would have been better putting the webshow on as a 4th section after the TV show as a bonus when they had girls in who where happy to work to that level,

05-05-2019 20:01
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(05-05-2019 18:32 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ well of course it was implyed you are not allowed to show penetration on TV , this is what I mean , you say you are not looking for r18 content but then go on about not seeing fingers in pussy, that's my point people are expecting to much now the web only show has gone,

I am not expecting to see penetration and i am fully aware of the regulations around R18 material , but i AM surprised that you dishonestly claim to see it every time you review one of Ric's shows. That was not my main complaint however. My main issue is that we don't see what the ofcom regulations DO allow and what other producers have no problem showing.
05-05-2019 20:39
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

(05-05-2019 20:01 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ at a guess I would say the webshow failed due to low numbers watching it just like the last time it was tried, also there may have seen a drop in the TV show buy number when it went down to 2 shows,
Personally I think they would have been better putting the webshow on as a 4th section after the TV show as a bonus when they had girls in who where happy to work to that level,

Errr, no. the webshows failed because they promised "harder" content. They then deiced to put Scarlett on the show (knowing she would'nt do R18 content) - viewers (apart from you) weren't happy they paid for something didn't receive (R18).

Expalin to me, and others (you go on about ofcom rules) that during the week shows, girls are allowed to do what the hell they want (look at the last show with Taylor), then "Ric" comes on at the weekends and shows NOTHING! Do ofcom rules only apply as the weekends?

I wish I was allowed to post caps from previous shows just to show YOU what is allowed.

Just face it. You are biased! Do you really think other members read your posts on here and think "damn, sounds like I missed a really good show"? LMAO

Death to all pillows!
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 01:04 by Dimsaw.)
05-05-2019 20:39
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

We could argue all night, but the fact is that i will not be putting my hand in my pocket for BSX again while Ric is producing and i would advise anyone who wants decent quality shows to come back to do the same. If we keep paying for shite, he'll keep serving it up to us.
At the end of the day, BSX isn't a public service, it's a commercial enterprise and if the punters stop paying , it will either have to change and give us what we want or die, and right now, either would be fine with me.
05-05-2019 20:50
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

(05-05-2019 20:50 )MrT Wrote:  but the fact is that i will not be putting my hand in my pocket for BSX again while Ric is producing

^ This is the problem. There's only one person who see's this differently. The weekend shows are not worth watching. Like ceasman said, lets see how "Ric" shows his awesome skillz tonight with Taylor (we know how well she performed without this douche in her last show).

Death to all pillows!
05-05-2019 21:00
MrT Offline
Senior Poster

(05-05-2019 21:00 )Dimsaw Wrote:  ^ This is the problem. There's only one person who see's this differently. The weekend shows are not worth watching. Like ceasman said, lets see how "Ric" shows his awesome skillz tonight with Taylor (we know how well she performed without this douche in her last show).

I will not be watching, but i will look out for some unbiased reviews though i'm sure Winsaw will say it was the best ever and that he SAW Taylor dp'd with a huge double ender!!! Lol
But seriously, i will be keeping my cash for a more deserving cause.
05-05-2019 21:09
Dimsaw Offline
Junior Poster

Indeed. Tonight (to him) will be the best Ric as ever been! Lots of close up pussy views, pushing the ofcom boundaries lol.

Save your money for the week shows. Much "harder" content! Big Grin

Death to all pillows!
05-05-2019 21:16
winsaw Offline

(05-05-2019 20:39 )MrT Wrote:  I am not expecting to see penetration and i am fully aware of the regulations around R18 material , but i AM surprised that you dishonestly claim to see it every time you review one of Ric's shows. That was not my main complaint however. My main issue is that we don't see what the ofcom regulations DO allow and what other producers have no problem showing.

At no point have I ever clamed I actually saw one of the girls putting there fingers in pussy thats just untrue, as I know it can't be shown, you say it's not a issue for u yet bring it up twice in your other post, my review is actuated just because you didn't see something didn't mean it was not happening, when I say she was taking her from behind that's exactly how it looked so was correct use of word, have u never heard of suppend your disbelief, it's what lets u enjoy things like wrestling what noting is real but it still such fun to watch, a bsx gg show is just the same,

05-05-2019 21:16

babestation xtra