Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(04-02-2019 01:04 )badbadman999 Wrote:  ^ I can't see anything that outrageous in post 1100. Re-read my post regarding the MH Issue.

As for the person defending their position, he is by his own admission being "childish & petty" (post #1096) as well as mentioning the "psychology" of people who disagree with him. In which case I feel free to question the psychology of someone who is that bothered by the whole situation that they keep making posts about it here and sifting through social media posts like they have just uncovered a new watergate scandal.

You can question it, you already are questioning it to be fair and that's okay with me.

In terms of sifting through social media posts, no sifting was required. I took a screen shot one day and twitter provided me with another opportunity a few days later. The timing was just fortunate so I would not equate it to Watergate but if you see some parallels that's cool.

If you are wondering why I kept it going as long as I did I have two reason Smile

The main reason I won't divulge as it will no doubt open up another can of worms. The position I took and some of the comments I have made on this thread and others previously would however offer some insight into that; however, at this point I think people would all just like to move on from this.

The secondary reason is, well, when life gives you lemons.... Smile
04-02-2019 02:50
Find all posts by this user
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(04-02-2019 02:03 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  
(04-02-2019 01:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  WTF!! I was not being agressive one bit!!!!!!

I agree. Absolutely no aggression whatsoever. None, nada, zilch, zero.

Wink

Big Laugh
04-02-2019 02:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

POTATOES all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT???????????

I said POTATOES that's right!!!!!!!!!

AKA Lara Croft
04-02-2019 03:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-02-2019 02:50 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  
(04-02-2019 01:04 )badbadman999 Wrote:  ^ I can't see anything that outrageous in post 1100. Re-read my post regarding the MH Issue.

As for the person defending their position, he is by his own admission being "childish & petty" (post #1096) as well as mentioning the "psychology" of people who disagree with him. In which case I feel free to question the psychology of someone who is that bothered by the whole situation that they keep making posts about it here and sifting through social media posts like they have just uncovered a new watergate scandal.

You can question it, you already are questioning it to be fair and that's okay with me.

In terms of sifting through social media posts, no sifting was required. I took a screen shot one day and twitter provided me with another opportunity a few days later. The timing was just fortunate so I would not equate it to Watergate but if you see some parallels that's cool.

If you are wondering why I kept it going as long as I did I have two reason Smile

The main reason I won't divulge as it will no doubt open up another can of worms. The position I took and some of the comments I have made on this thread and others previously would however offer some insight into that; however, at this point I think people would all just like to move on from this.

The secondary reason is, well, when life gives you lemons.... Smile

Hope you take this onboard yourself given pretty much every time Kerrie-Lee doesn’t appear as scheduled you get yourself into a frenzy calling her, flakey, selfish & unprofessional laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2019 13:23
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

by special request from a friend to sort this out ill tell everyone the real deal dot com on this problem basically team i will do anything for Kerrie lee agurment for her not being on when she is spouse to be on is mental health which i hoistley think is a load of bullshit and just an way to look like the gd guy so guys dont get angry with her cos something tells me oh said babe call show isnt giving me eough for luxary items and to get naked and oily/cream wouldnt go so well cos she was going about for the last 2 years between her time off aka went off babestation/studio66/ any other babe call channel ( no iam not gunna list them all cos ill be here all day and i cant be asked)
and went on hoilday to random countries again not gonna list them all that she gone on with amanda team people with common scene argument is that if says she gonna be on in the sechulde then she should be on tv so everyone can watch her not be on the first night being behind a 5 pound pay wall for 30 mins see its gunna fly which flew has much has putting feathers on a tank and seeing if it can fly there team common scene wins congrats guys
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2019 17:45 by sparky78.)
04-02-2019 17:34
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sorry, I have no idea what you are on about! Translation please?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-02-2019 18:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Roasted tates, boiled tates, salted tates, mashed tates,

Po tates

AKA Lara Croft
04-02-2019 18:17
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2266278

^^^ Good luck convincing Rammy that ''flaky'' isn't a personal insult/attack... It will take years to sink in, He still thinks Paige Tyler will be on Studio66 because she never tweeted she would'nt be on Stupid66 laughBig Grin

05-02-2019 20:52
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2019 20:52 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^^ Good luck convincing Rammy that ''flaky'' isn't a personal insult/attack... It will take years to sink in, He still thinks Paige Tyler will be on Studio66 because she never tweeted she would'nt be on Stupid66 laughBig Grin

He'd get upset if you criticised the mic, if it was the only thing on screen.
06-02-2019 13:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66