Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Prove that she is not faking it without saying she told me when I talked to her.
She is the kind of person that says something is happening soon and watch this space and then does nothing.
I get the impression she is a flake (as do others) that she is a flake
10-12-2018 21:12
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

Can you prove that she is faking it?

Nobody can claim to know how mental health issues impact an individual, as everyone is different, but to dismiss it without evidence is callous.
If you know different then feel free to share, as the saying goes, ''put up or shut up''.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2018 21:25
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(10-12-2018 21:25 )skully Wrote:  Can you prove that she is faking it?

Nobody can claim to know how mental health issues impact an individual, as everyone is different, but to dismiss it without evidence is callous.
If you know different then feel free to share, as the saying goes, ''put up or shut up''.

I don't have to prove it, countless times I have said it is my opinion. And the general response has been prove it. How can you prove an opinion, it is what it is.

I have asked the people who responded to my comment saying they believe her to prove she isn't faking it to display the futility of trying to prove someone else's opinion as being wrong right or wrong.

Saying they spoke to her and she said X or Y doesn't prove it one way or the other. The same person you are defending posted on social media today that she has a personality disorder but is not taking meds for it and put up a load of Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh after the comment. So she is either not serious about mental illness in general, self diagnosis and is full of crap or has really been diagnosed and does not take her own health very seriously.
10-12-2018 23:19
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(10-12-2018 21:48 )shankey! Wrote:  a lot of judge and jury on here regarding probably one of the best performers the channels has ever seen,one question to all the negative posts being made, are you a fan of kerries,or is there nothing else on this forum that you can find to leave negative posts about ?,i would have thought leaving positive comments for kerrie is a way of showing her support regarding her health from her followers,not dissecting her at every opportunity ,what good is that going to do ?

Grow up mate, its a forum, its not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, if people can only say positive things all the time where is the discussion, where is the exchange of thought?

If this was a forum about football or rugby and a player was under performing or had an injury I don't think people would get so worked up when somebody was criticising them. Just because you knock one out over these girls from time to time doesn't mean there should be a protective bubble around them that excludes other people from having an opinion about them just because its not 100% positive.
10-12-2018 23:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Always the newbies...

AKA Lara Croft
10-12-2018 23:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-12-2018 23:19 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  I don't have to prove it, countless times I have said it is my opinion. And the general response has been prove it. How can you prove an opinion, it is what it is.

I have asked the people who responded to my comment saying they believe her to prove she isn't faking it to display the futility of trying to prove someone else's opinion as being wrong right or wrong.

Saying they spoke to her and she said X or Y doesn't prove it one way or the other. The same person you are defending posted on social media today that she has a personality disorder but is not taking meds for it and put up a load of Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh after the comment. So she is either not serious about mental illness in general, self diagnosis and is full of crap or has really been diagnosed and does not take her own health very seriously.

Again...PROVE IT!!! with what your saying about Kerrie-Lee’s mental state. Plus this was Kerrie-Lee’s only tweet in the past day or so, about her bra size, nothing to do with any personality disorder

https://twitter.com/kerriecowan/status/1...16224?s=21

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 01:07 by Rammyrascal.)
11-12-2018 01:00
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(10-12-2018 23:19 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  I don't have to prove it, countless times I have said it is my opinion. And the general response has been prove it. How can you prove an opinion, it is what it is.

So you're saying that someone who claims to have a personality disorder, posted something that was both, to your way of thinking at least, inexplicable and without logic, has either self diagnosed incorrectly or she doesn't care? You do understand what a dull statement that is?

Have you even the merest concept about how hard it is to make the step to seek treatment, to fix the underlying problems, to stick with that programme particularly if you can't work and earn? Facing up to your illness is a monumental challenge and people have various mechnisms to cope. Dear God I hope nobody in your family ever has mental health issues.
11-12-2018 01:22
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(11-12-2018 01:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Again...PROVE IT!!! with what your saying about Kerrie-Lee’s mental state. Plus this was Kerrie-Lee’s only tweet in the past day or so, about her bra size, nothing to do with any personality disorder

https://twitter.com/kerriecowan/status/1...16224?s=21

It was on her Instagram, I saw it too.
11-12-2018 19:12
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(11-12-2018 01:22 )hairbald Wrote:  So you're saying that someone who claims to have a personality disorder, posted something that was both, to your way of thinking at least, inexplicable and without logic, has either self diagnosed incorrectly or she doesn't care? You do understand what a dull statement that is?

Have you even the merest concept about how hard it is to make the step to seek treatment, to fix the underlying problems, to stick with that programme particularly if you can't work and earn? Facing up to your illness is a monumental challenge and people have various mechnisms to cope. Dear God I hope nobody in your family ever has mental health issues.

No I come from the only family in the world where nobody in my immediate or extended family has some form of mental health issues.

No, I am not generalizing like you are. I never said someone, I was specifically talking about one person and my opinion hasn't changed.

I don't know maybe the last 8 years working as a correctional psych has made me a little sceptical maybe even little cynical or maybe it hasn't Wink
11-12-2018 19:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

PO
TA
TO...

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 22:59 by mrmann.)
11-12-2018 22:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66