Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

[split] Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(09-12-2018 18:29 )winsaw Wrote:  
(09-12-2018 18:15 )k-dog2 Wrote:  I could be wrong but these are just my opinions.

You are wrong mate, her anxiety has crippled her ability to do shows for a number of years now, no one wants to do stuff more than Kerrie but often is unable to, it's a mental illness that's sadly always going to affect her and as such people need to realize she's always going to have attacks that stop her working,

I personally think she is a flake, ah good looking one but still a flake.
Seems to be grand doing one of shows and probably gets a tidy sum for it, but any kind of schedule or timetable put in front of her and shes a disaster.

Happened on xpanded this year, worked for a few weeks consecutively and then boom gone. And I would say it was more down to management saying she couldn't have a week off to go to Spain after only working for 3 rather than anything to do with anxiety Wink
09-12-2018 18:53
Find all posts by this user
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
I don't know anything about her state of mental health but why does she keep trying to come back even though everytime she does, it fails after some weeks? This kind of work clearly doesn't work out for her.
09-12-2018 19:19
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

(09-12-2018 19:19 )waffle snatcher Wrote:  I don't know anything about her state of mental health but why does she keep trying to come back even though everytime she does, it fails after some weeks? This kind of work clearly doesn't work out for her.

Exactly and when she isn't on TV she is often talking about dancing and clubs she works at. Other jobs/Activities that put you in the spot light.

I am not saying people don't suffer from it and it is an awful thing to suffer from especially in conjunction with other forms of mental or non mental health issues. I just think in her case claiming that she suffers from anxiety is a cop out and one that nobody can really call her out on definitively, which suits.
09-12-2018 19:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(09-12-2018 19:31 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  
(09-12-2018 19:19 )waffle snatcher Wrote:  I don't know anything about her state of mental health but why does she keep trying to come back even though everytime she does, it fails after some weeks? This kind of work clearly doesn't work out for her.

Exactly and when she isn't on TV she is often talking about dancing and clubs she works at. Other jobs/Activities that put you in the spot light.

I am not saying people don't suffer from it and it is an awful thing to suffer from especially in conjunction with other forms of mental or non mental health issues. I just think in her case claiming that she suffers from anxiety is a cop out and one that nobody can really call her out on definitively, which suits.

Having talked to her I really disagree with you mate, she hates how it's stopping her doing the job she loves,
A good example of how anxiety affects is ex England batsman Marcus Trescothick he's able to play in the public eye for Somerset with no problems but it would be impossible for him to play for England due the the extra pressure that had,
This is what happens with Kerrie dancing in a club is a lot different to being on national television,
I think it worked last week because it was a one off no pressure. To hit target every night that's why I think if they just booked her for 1 show a month it would work as it would not have the pressure of having to do a number of shows a week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-12-2018 21:37
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Whatever the issues that are holding Kerrie back it would be amazing if she can get through them, her return certainly showed what she can do and I for one miss her.

I can see it from both views, I honestly don’t think she’s the most reliable and is probably a bit flaky as someone stated earlier but I also am inclined to believe her aswell. When she’s on she was never call less and put in huge amounts of energy so unlike some she’s clearly showing a willingness to be there and give it her all.

As winsaw stated earlier sportsman have come out with Anxiety related issues, anyone can. Regardless of standing or job, it does not discriminate.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
09-12-2018 22:12
k-dog2 Offline
Banned

(09-12-2018 21:37 )winsaw Wrote:  
(09-12-2018 19:31 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  

Having talked to her I really disagree with you mate, she hates how it's stopping her doing the job she loves,
A good example of how anxiety affects is ex England batsman Marcus Trescothick he's able to play in the public eye for Somerset with no problems but it would be impossible for him to play for England due the the extra pressure that had,
This is what happens with Kerrie dancing in a club is a lot different to being on national television,
I think it worked last week because it was a one off no pressure. To hit target every night that's why I think if they just booked her for 1 show a month it would work as it would not have the pressure of having to do a number of shows a week

Don't think you can compare the two to be honest especially when England fans are involved.

But for arguments sake someone representing England will be doing it on a much bigger stage than when playing for their county, more pressure.

Someone who normally works as a dancer/stripper will possibly have a large live audience in close proximity, possibly drunk and unpredictable, people who are not professional cameramen, not producers and not other models.

When she is on tv she is in a studio full of people that do that day in day out, its still a live show the only difference is the camera and when she is on she seems to be well able for it. If she is not on the phone she is laughing and chatting away to the cameramen and producers.

Not long ago she was tweeting about doing a boy/girl show on cam which she bailed on (if she was uncomfortable with it that's fine). A week after that she was tweeting about making out a CV to get a "normal job" not long after she was back talking about dancing and how that is her true calling. The girl seems to have no filter, every thought goes up on social media and then she ends up looking silly.

Having talked to her?? Yea just because you talked to her it has to be true? She was hardly going to turn around to you and say actually its all bullshit and I really just don't fancy working a lot, I don't mind dancing and putting on a show bit but talking dirty to complete strangers is not my thing.

Playing the sympathy card the sympathy card is more like it
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 23:51 by k-dog2.)
09-12-2018 23:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(09-12-2018 21:37 )winsaw Wrote:  Having talked to her I really disagree with you mate, she hates how it's stopping her doing the job she loves,

Im in agreement winsaw. I also refuse to believe Kerrie-Lee is playing the anxiety card as a cop out because she loves working on the shows & hates how she’s not been able to perform on them as much as she wants to.

Agree, if Kerrie-Lee decides to return full-time to the shows then being on once a month or so is best

Piper Niven Superfan
10-12-2018 01:22
Sayitaintso53 Offline
Banned

I think all the people who think she loves the work just because she says she loves the work need to wake up. It would be terrible PR for her to say anything else.

She really might love it, but if she didn't like it she isn't going to come out and say it is she. If she was online slagging off for example babestation and saying how much she doesn't like working their would they bring her back? On the days she actually turns up for work, how many people would call her if they knew she didn't like talking to them?

On the last few days she was on xpanded you could see the only effort she was making was to make sure people thought she looked miserable like a child exaggerating being ill.

I am a fan of Kerrie's, Cracking looking girl. Definitely has one of the best bodies out of all of the BS, S66 and xpanded girls, But that doesn't stop me agreeing with people that think she is full of shit Big Laugh
10-12-2018 02:13
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I live with someone who suffers from anxiety and the assumptions being drawn on young Kerrie are mere speculation in terms of what she should do and what is causing it. Couple of things you need to know:

1) Anxiety manifests itself differently for different people
2) The cause(s) are not always what you think. Everyone is assuming the problem is caused by her job being in the public eye. May be something entirely unrelated and probably more complex
3) Just because someone looks bullish and confident, doesn't mean its all front. My wife is outwardly highly successful but I know little things (and I can spot some but not others even after 25 years) knock her sideways

Is she a flake as some suggest? I don't personally think so for one minute because there was a time when she was working like a machine on BS (although conversely that could well have been a warning sign - almost obsessive behaviour can be; one of the warning signs with my wife is when she throws herself at somethingRolleyes ). I've had the pleasure of meeting Kerrie on a couple of occasions and there is nothing manipulative or guileful in her nature - she is exactly how she seemsHeart

Would be great to get her back on TV in some shape or form but not sure we will sadly.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 09:51 by hairbald.)
10-12-2018 09:50
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(10-12-2018 02:13 )Sayitaintso53 Wrote:  I think all the people who think she loves the work just because she says she loves the work need to wake up. It would be terrible PR for her to say anything else.

She really might love it, but if she didn't like it she isn't going to come out and say it is she. If she was online slagging off for example babestation and saying how much she doesn't like working their would they bring her back? On the days she actually turns up for work, how many people would call her if they knew she didn't like talking to them?

On the last few days she was on xpanded you could see the only effort she was making was to make sure people thought she looked miserable like a child exaggerating being ill.

I am a fan of Kerrie's, Cracking looking girl. Definitely has one of the best bodies out of all of the BS, S66 and xpanded girls, But that doesn't stop me agreeing with people that think she is full of shit Big Laugh

I’m perfectly awake thank you very much Big Grin if you are so convinced Kerrie-Lee is faking her health issues because she doesn’t like working on the shows....prove it

I get the impression (as do others) that Kerrie-Lee loves & enjoys working on the shows & hates not being able to work on them as much as she wants to work on them

Piper Niven Superfan
10-12-2018 11:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66