Poll: Estimate How Much of Your Switch Offs or Switch Overs are Inspired by What's Onscreen
This poll is closed.
0 to 10% 0% 0 0%
11 to 20% 0% 0 0%
21 to 30% 0% 0 0%
31 to 40% 5.56% 1 5.56%
41 to 50% 5.56% 1 5.56%
51 to 60% 5.56% 1 5.56%
61 to 70% 0% 0 0%
71 to 80% 11.11% 2 11.11%
81 to 90% 11.11% 2 11.11%
91 to 100% 61.11% 11 61.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

POLL: Onscreen Inspirations for Changing Channels

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: POLL: Onscreen Inspirations for Changing Channels
A list of turn offs I can think that makes me swtich another channel is:

Girl on Microphone
Bad Lighting
I don't find the girl attractive
Sometimes if their feet are not on display
Thick tights
Boots
the girl interacting with the webcam pov thing
bad camera angle
02-12-2018 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Many of my issues have been covered, but one of the biggest ones for me is seeing girls thumbing through their texts or instagram feed or amazon wishlist during the show. I think this only really applies to S66 as I haven't seen any of it on the other channels, but with some girls on S66, the cell-phone usage is an epidemic. Clare's my favorite girl ever on the shows, but I've recorded shows where I went back and scanned through an hour or so and counted how many times she reached for the cell-phone. One show in particular, I think it averaged out to once every minute. Every time she got off a call, sometimes right in the middle of calls. Ridiculous really, who would want to call a girl that can't even pretend to pay attention to you? And it totally kills the flow of the show in general to see a girl so completely disengaged. Worst part is that it would be such a simple fix for S66 to just ban cell-phones during the shows. Just keep the shits backstage, the girls can check them during breaks. Otherwise, they're just too massive of a distraction - instant stimulation.

Some others on my hate list (most have prob been covered):
- Thigh-high boots
- Tights
- Animal print
- Domme/sissy shows
- Everything Mr P related - esp. hyping shit up to no end in the chatbox
- Blurred/Curtain shows
- Double/Triple babe shows
- Constant bed-set shows
- Lack of camera-work/no camera-work (some nights, it looks like S66 doesn't have anyone in studio other than the girls)
- Girls looking bored, disinterested, like they'd rather be getting a root canal right now
- Too much chatting with producers/other girls on set
- Bad lighting
- Girls asking for privates or tips for the even the smallest request on cam (like I don't know, moving the cam so I can actually see something other than the middle of your back)
- Too much mic usage and 2-minute challenges on BS (I'd say S66 has the ideal mic usage)
- Over-reliance on pervcam at the expense of the main show (I'm not anti-pervcam either. Gives guys what they wanted although at a price. And I'd even say it has the potential to enhance the main show if used right. I thought Clare's shows took off when she started going full-vag a couple years ago, same with Hannah Martin this year and Evelyn too. However, it sucks when girls aren't moving at all or worse yet, when they use that waist up camera angle)

There's likely more that I can't think of atm, but that seems like a good start
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 15:31 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
02-12-2018 15:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

The babes have always had to hustle for calls on the mic ever since I started watching these shows 5 years ago.
Imho what has changed is that they used to throw in a bit of teasing movement in between the shout-outs/while waiting for clocks to countdown etc. The plugging of pictures and vids, the "giving everyone the opportunity to be first in the queue" etc etc, these things are not new and have always been there. They just seem to have become more in-your-face.
What seems to have changed from yesteryear imho is that it seems to have become acceptable / encouraged to "do nowt for nowt" and so now for all action to routinely just stop while these exercises are gone through; and combined with the usually more static camera angles there is no longer any movement about the set or panning across the babe posing, which used to happen during these longeurs ?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 18:13 by M-L-L.)
08-12-2018 18:13
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I just turnover when someone i dont find attractive is on....which ill be honest is a lot Sad im very picky

I miss Amber Coen
08-12-2018 18:24