Poll: Estimate How Much of Your Switch Offs or Switch Overs are Inspired by What's Onscreen
This poll is closed.
0 to 10% 0% 0 0%
11 to 20% 0% 0 0%
21 to 30% 0% 0 0%
31 to 40% 5.56% 1 5.56%
41 to 50% 5.56% 1 5.56%
51 to 60% 5.56% 1 5.56%
61 to 70% 0% 0 0%
71 to 80% 11.11% 2 11.11%
81 to 90% 11.11% 2 11.11%
91 to 100% 61.11% 11 61.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

POLL: Onscreen Inspirations for Changing Channels

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

POLL: Onscreen Inspirations for Changing Channels
This poll asks you to consider how you watch/interact with the babes. Particularly how you dwell on some, when something about them or the style of the presentation holds you on their channel or stream, while others are quickly passed over with your remote/mouse.

Specifically, the poll has two purposes:

1. To ask you to comment below on what it is within these presentations that makes you move to the next babe when you see it.  The prime area of concern pertains to a babe you might normally watch or interact with, but something you dislike prompts your action on this given day.

2. To ask you to consider how often you switch over or switch off for these onscreen reasons. How many of those times are as a direct result of something or a lack of something onscreen as opposed to something external (something outside of the shows' control, in RL, takes or needs your attention). The poll itself asks you to estimate what portion of your interactivity with a given channel is curtailed as a direct result of the specifics of onscreen presentation (babe or operator inspired action or inaction in effect) as a rough percentage.

Despite any negative connotations, my aim is only to try to be constructive in accessing the strength and dispositon of the factors behind guys sticking with or leaving a babe's channel.

After all, any babe is on a hiding to nothing in her quest to garner interaction if she is remiss in the things that hold guys to a feed, is doing things that drive them away, or is scuppered by poor onscreen support.

(Major limit of this assessment: Not all punters are created equal. No doubt insiders give more weight to guy's opinions/preferences based on how much they spend with the channels. From their pov this is valid. But short of asking guys how much they spend on the channels this is the best we can get on here and hopefully will remain of value in quantifying areas of broad turn offs from a fair catchment base of users.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-12-2018 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline

RE: POLL: Onscreen Inspirations for Changing Channels
I'm a cammer only so all mine are visuals orientated...

Days
--------
Two babes on one set.
An almost non-moving babe.
An outfit that is in no way suited to any kind of teasing skin reveal.
Consistent/unnecessary use of tit tape.
Tights.
Consistent mobile phone use.
Consistent lack of eye contact with the main camera.
A babe that looks grouchy for a long period of time.
Repeatedly poor/censoring camera angles.
Too much foot fetish focus.

Nights
----------
Two babes on one set (not interacting with each other i.e. EXCLUDING the old 2-4-1s)
An overweening focus on pervcam and laptop.
A lack of camera movement.
An unenergetic or unvaried range of pose and positioning; a poor use of set.
An OTT overly dressed up outfit that too much of which is going to remain in place.
Double panties.
A repeatedly obvious sense that all 'decent' camera angles/poses are being avoided.
A babe that talks persistently or for long periods to the crew.
Domination fetish sessions.

If guys are interested enough I will compile all the answers posted to this question into a poll of their own to better see a strength of feeling on each. I say this because I know there is always a temptation on these thing to only post additional factors that one feels has been missed rather than one's own full list.Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 11:37 by ShandyHand.)
02-12-2018 10:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Turn offs/overs for me are very similar to yours Shandy:

Top turn offs/turn over provokers in a rough descending order

Tit tape
tights
no movement by babe
no main cam eye-contact
on mobile
Tit tape
talking to crew for more than required for receiving professional briefings
foot fetish caller directing the show
Tights
S&M/Dom get ups
"Quality Street" purple dresses and leggings
Rude charmless presenters who are up their own arses
Did I say Tit tape?
Did I say tights?
02-12-2018 11:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

pretty much agree with evrything you stated mate but for both arguments you shouid have spilt your lists into pros and cons : -
M feel I am more of a daytime viewer than night time mate, so will leave
the arguments for night time to those who do stay up late!!
Days
Babe's outfit not allowing teasing
Set not allowing better interaction
An almost non-moving babe.
Consistent/unnecessary use of tit tape.
Music when viewing too loud
Consistent phone waving
Consistent lack of eye contact with the main camera.
A babe that looks grouchy/disinterested for a long period of time/consistently checking own phone
viewing timeouts and then stream not working
Too much foot fetish focus.
No shout out at end if you had a good call and chat

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 11:48 by lovebabes56.)
02-12-2018 11:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

My turnoffs already mostly covered, this applies to nights as I rarely watch daytime.

Babe just not physically attractive enough to me.
Bored or detached look on her face.
No eye contact.
No spontaneity in movement or postions, so taking up next to no or same old limited positions.
Poor camerawork, especially blatantly cutting off areas of interest.
No variety in outfits, e.g. you just know what Lynda Leigh is going to wear.
More interested in what's behind the camera than the caller/viewer.
Doms nights although I don't mind some of the sexier outfits.
Double panties.
Two or more on a bed if they're not physically interacting.
A confirmed scammer.

I won't include lack of variety in sets. It don't help but the best babes can work around and get the most out of it, if they are WILLING to do.
02-12-2018 12:36
ShandyHand Offline

^ Thank you all for your considered thoughts.

Rake's is a very good point about the babe's personality. That comes through even in chat boxes of course and through outside sources - predominately social media these days. Callers create a vibe about those good and bad in that area via these pages also.

The operators put out so little material in attempt to improve guys' ideas of who their babes are. It's all call and find out. But not everyone is into that. Your audience is broader than that. Your customer requires more info about everything connected with the shows. As attested by this forum. He wants to make knowledgable and informed choices. Not to be hoodwinked. He wants a better industry.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 12:56 by ShandyHand.)
02-12-2018 12:44
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I have to say I'm baffled by the poll. What other reason can there be other than what is on-screen? Reasons like "because someone was at the front door" or "because it was teatime", are irrelevant to helping the channels improve their fare.

84.236749 %
02-12-2018 13:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

FWIW Here are my top bugbears:

Tights
Excessive amounts of tattoos-although I have learnt to look past that but too many is a major turnoff
Piercings esp of nipples-can't see the point of it(maybe I am too much of a bluff old traditionalist)
Girls looking over the camera and not at it to you.
Ranting on the microphone, sounding incoherent through too much excitement, OR just yakking too long, too often.
Creative inertia-i.e. not moving at all-I don't consider waggling your arse as movement as Ashley Emma used to do.
Same outfit-surely these girls borrow from each other and could find something a bit more exciting for a second night?
Black ALL the time-colours make for more interesting sessions I feel
Bare feet-yes I understand there are men out there who have a foot fetish but I personally don't get the erotism of a flat bony object with five protruding things on the end-but hey ho, each to their own Big Grin
Girls who look bored and waggle the phone constantly-well you wanted to do, so you have to be prepared for the odd lax night love. Big Grin
Over-use of the phrase 'shout out' doesn't anyone say hello anymore?
What would make me turn over? Lack of movement.
On whole I rarely turn the whole thing off but sometimes I do if I want to watch a film and then come back-of course in the earlier days I missed some very good action like PoV's but those are rare nowadays and now blurred online.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-12-2018 13:58
ShandyHand Offline

(02-12-2018 13:37 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I have to say I'm baffled by the poll. What other reason can there be other than what is on-screen? Reasons like "because someone was at the front door" or "because it was teatime", are irrelevant to helping the channels improve their fare.

84.236749 %

The stat part of this can only ever be a broad one I agree. It offers each guy a chance to estimate an opinion to provide context that is all. The babe sees guys IPs leaving her stream constantly every day all day; some will come back, some wil not. How much is down to her, how much is down to the operator, how much is unaviodable to either. How much should they dismiss the departures as the latter? How much should each one matter? How much consideration should be given to the answers here?

Obviously I'm not expecting precision that's why the options are ballpark. But I think 85% could be a valid answer if a guy thinks 'yeah 17 out of 20 times the channels could have done something about that'.

I realise these are all very unscientific measures, and believe me I considered omiting that part quite seriously, but it does require relevant consideration I think based on what the babe might percieve from her laptop each session. (So many of the polls we see in the news jusitifying this that and the other are pontentially biased opinion based ones don't forget.)

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018 13:25 by ShandyHand.)
02-12-2018 14:08
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The blatant on screen list of turn offs Rolleyes

Double babe stints annoyed
Bed sets (except on Xpanded because that is pretty much all they have) Rolleyes
Stockings or tights on some babes that don't suit them Sad
Endless going on mic to plug call modes such as listen in lines and 2 minute challenges and 2 minute countdown clocks. The sexual feeling is compromised Huh
Lack of eye contact connection and sexual intensity through the gaze to camera Sad
Lack of variety of outfit both in terms of style and colour Rolleyes
Lack of position and pose bladewave
Lack of a visual stimulus plan B, i.e some babes seem like one trick ponies in terms of how they move and the energy levels do not vary enough. It is too repetitious and formulaic Sad
Obvious and endless twatting around with folk behind the scenes
Interventions of Mr F@cking P annoyed
Wiggling of phone even when the babe has loads of calls in the queue but trying to make viewers believe there are no or very few callers in the queue bladewave
Too many tats (personal taste issue I know) not my cup of tea - sorry Sad
Overly frenzied body language Rolleyes
Lazy, bored body language Rolleyes
Lazy/non existent/static/unimaginative camerawork that stifles sensuality, eroticism and sexual tension bladewave
As per the above the ever increasing prominence of pervcam and blurredvision
Lack of spontaneity, too many stints are process and gimmick driven Rolleyes
Endless lying down on platform sets Rolleyes
Frustration at lack of set variety UNLESS the babe is actually doing something to negate it in terms of body language, movement, use of prop etc (eg oil) Sad
Top half shots only viewing especially in the shower (back to bloody pervcam again) annoyed

02-12-2018 14:41