babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which of these factors are hurting Babestation?
This poll is closed.
Picture resolution is poor 14.63% 79 14.63%
Too many onscreen graphics 15.93% 86 15.93%
Too many girls onscreen 3.15% 17 3.15%
Girls not attractive enough 2.04% 11 2.04%
Shows are always the same 16.67% 90 16.67%
Lighting of inferior quality 4.81% 26 4.81%
The sets are dull/stale 18.33% 99 18.33%
Too many calling gimmicks 7.22% 39 7.22%
The calls are too expensive 6.48% 35 6.48%
Over emphasis on Pervcam 10.74% 58 10.74%
Total 540 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to improve Babestation

terence Offline

RE: How to improve Babestation
you could tell the Russians Milton Keynes is actually a satellite state and is sovereign Syrian territory, but that might be a tad extreme! eek Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-10-2016 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

BSX is a supposed encrypted channel which minors cant View, so give us proper shows that are watchable ... This Is 2016 not the dark ages when Mary Shitehouse was telling us what we can/cannot see on our telly screens.
12-10-2016 13:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(12-10-2016 13:00 )terence Wrote:  you could tell the Russians Milton Keynes is a satellite state that is sovereign Syrian territory, but that might be a tad extreme! eek Smile

If bs want to move from Milton Keynes and need a new studio, they could use my front room. I will even supply the baby oil. Tongue
12-10-2016 14:33
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(12-10-2016 12:14 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  Put the staff out of the studio so the girls take an interest in the callers and not just the staff. Most shows have no action except the chat between the girls and the staff

Maddie is the worst for this; her 'listen in' and 'pov' (by the way do BS actually know what pov entails?) lines appear to consist of her just chatting to the cameraman/producer.

Winsaw touched on this, but the problem is the girls. The majority have been doing this for well over five years and it shows. Amanda and Kimberley are the only ones who put any sort of effort in. Lori, Danni and the twins have been doing the same schtick for years. Ashley may take her pants off, but it just gives her even more of an excuse to like on her front and not move and I have no idea why they use the likes of Cali and Levi. I've said this previously, but the problem dates back to BS Apprentice being canned and a lot of good girls from that not being given a chance.

Apprentice could have provided a steady stream of new girls over the years for the channel, as it is the same girls who were dominating BS back then are still dominating now (looking at you Buckby).
12-10-2016 20:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-10-2016 20:55 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  The majority have been doing this for well over five years and it shows. Amanda and Kimberley are the only ones who put any sort of effort in.
So we need more fresh-faced types like, er, Amanda HuhSurprisedRolleyesSad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-10-2016 21:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2016 20:55 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 12:14 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  Put the staff out of the studio so the girls take an interest in the callers and not just the staff. Most shows have no action except the chat between the girls and the staff

Maddie is the worst for this; her 'listen in' and 'pov' (by the way do BS actually know what pov entails?) lines appear to consist of her just chatting to the cameraman/producer.

Winsaw touched on this, but the problem is the girls. The majority have been doing this for well over five years and it shows. Amanda and Kimberley are the only ones who put any sort of effort in. Lori, Danni and the twins have been doing the same schtick for years. Ashley may take her pants off, but it just gives her even more of an excuse to like on her front and not move and I have no idea why they use the likes of Cali and Levi. I've said this previously, but the problem dates back to BS Apprentice being canned and a lot of good girls from that not being given a chance.

Apprentice could have provided a steady stream of new girls over the years for the channel, as it is the same girls who were dominating BS back then are still dominating now (looking at you Buckby).

Last year it was all Lori's fault this year people blame Dannii. So is it the girls? Some are lazy no doubt and should be dropped but maybe the instructions don't leave them much room?

I think some of the girls like Amanda just repeat themselves the only difference is she is wearing lots more fake tan this year Smile
12-10-2016 22:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2016 20:55 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  

If they had kept Apprentice going it could have given them the best chance of being way above the rest and the programme model that would have made other Studios do the same thing As for the staff on set
I would have to say they shouldn't be on set unless there is a specific
reason to do so. I wouldn't blame the girls entirely but I do think there are several (without naming names) who I feel BS should have allowed to move on several years ago order to keep things fresh, but you could say that applies to all the channels not just BS. As for the show's content I certainly do think that any content on BS is not even 18+ rated when we all know the shows should be offering something of that level of rating. Whether the Sin TV debacle still has something of a knock on effect I don't know. But we do need another forum visit to BS studios to put our concerns across from this thread I think or lBS allow someone to log in here so we can put our concerns to them but I think after last time I think they are not interested in our points of view, but with the length of time that BS has been on air, they should be listening to us

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-10-2016 06:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2016 13:00 )terence Wrote:  you could tell the Russians Milton Keynes is actually a satellite state and is sovereign Syrian territory, but that might be a tad extreme! eek Smile

Are you suggesting that Assad is plotting to take over MK too by stealth?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-10-2016 06:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Regarding cali yes she maybe tame at times yet can at least brighten up the room with somè of her sexy underwear
where as levi maddy and few others have barely updated there wardobe in the last 12-18 months
13-10-2016 19:51
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(12-10-2016 21:55 )Doddle Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 20:55 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  The majority have been doing this for well over five years and it shows. Amanda and Kimberley are the only ones who put any sort of effort in.
So we need more fresh-faced types like, er, Amanda HuhSurprisedRolleyesSad

The problem is girls coasting it, going through the motions and doing the same tired shit they've been doing for years. Whether you like her or not, the one thing you can not accuse Amanda of is going through the motions. If she was I'd absolutely include her with the twins, Lori, Danni etc.
13-10-2016 22:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV