babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
Just read this wow it's really interesting I wish he would have expanded on a Paige Tyler return though Rolleyes

Thanks DJ NES
17-04-2015 23:24
Find all posts by this user
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-04-2015 23:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I think the bs battle strategy is more Blackadder goes forth than it is D day. bladewave

They have a strategy??? shocked
Wink
17-04-2015 23:27
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(17-04-2015 23:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I think the bs battle strategy is more Blackadder goes forth than it is D day. bladewave

Wink That can't be because a Blackadder strategy is surely a cunning plan...and anything "cunning" is a bit too close to cun?eekBig Laugh and they wouldn't want to risk any slips Big Laugh
17-04-2015 23:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I would like to thank DJNES for his work.
It is much appreciated so thank you.

Thanks also to the boss at BS for taking the time to field questions. The fact that I am less than impressed by not only the answers but also the tone adopted within them is another story. Some of what I read seemed defensive in the extreme and did nothing to quell my fears about the direction in which the channel is heading.
But all the channels are struggling in different ways.
I would love to believe the downturn in quality of BS product is a blip. My fear is that it may end up being terminal.
Time will tell.

18-04-2015 00:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly cheers DJ NES for your question and answer session, however the ofcom question seems to have been left unanswered so next time you visit the studios please pass on this message.

Note to the Babestation Boss. Stop fucking around with the show, if it ain't broken then don't fix it. Yet again SKY and online viewers don't get to see Lori Buckby in the office annoyed

Just for the record Lori is putting on the type of show that a channel with a Dutch licence is allowed to show but somehow cannot be broadcast on SKY too. Why is this. Any chance we could get a direct answer.

Thank you.
18-04-2015 00:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

At the risk of being a branded a muppet by invoking the dreaded call stats phrase : maybe there really is some kind of trial going on to compare call volumes when a show is only going out in a particular format ?

Does such and such type of show get more or less callers when it's not visible on the web ? What if it's only visible on Freeview and not Sky, how does that affect it ? Maybe in a month's time the situation will be reversed and there will be Sky only shows to test how the call volumes are affected without web and Freeview viewers ?

What the ultimate purpose of such research might be I can't guess.

I could just about believe it as a strategy though, as I can't really understand why there would be more regulatory pressure on Sky as opposed to Freeview or vice versa, wouldn't they both just get treated the same ?
18-04-2015 01:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well its an interesting concept however it still does not fully explain the SKY and online feeds, as soon as Lori was back on SKY the panties were immediately back on and the type of show she was previously doing to the freeview only viewers came to an abrupt halt. If she had continued from where she left off then it might be a feasible conclusion but I sense something not good in this at all.
18-04-2015 01:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And was it BS that first pushed the boundaries a little?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-04-2015 01:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I don't know about you but I'm fucking done with this channel. If I could delete 906 from the EPG then I would annoyed
18-04-2015 01:52
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

More like Laurel & Hardys Another 'not so fine' Mess :-(
18-04-2015 06:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV