babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

Question time with the Babestation Boss.
Howdy all,

The boss of the shows has reached out and invited me up to essentially do a day into night visit/tour/pyjama party and just field a shit ton of questions. Naturally i'm not going to deny a visit to eat nando's and see how it's all going.

I've wandered over a few threads so i know that there may be a few burning questions that need answering, i'll strive to get an answer to every question answered. I'm visiting this upcoming tuesday (14th) so feel free to put as many short or long questions as a reply and i'll get them answered and follow up once i return home.

(If this isn't the right forum to put this thread mods, please feel free to move it)

So fire away folks.

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 15:41 by DJ NES.)
08-04-2015 15:41
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
can you ask them if they'll have a bonfire using the bed sets? (wonder who that would please immensely)? Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-04-2015 15:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Lucky sod! Smile

I'd like to know:

1. Why are some shows patently allowed to be 'hotter' than others? Even under the same compliance conditions.

2. What exactly goes into the process of deciding who's on when, for how long, on what sets, etc.? The process of selection of the schedules if you like.

3. What's the reasoning behind the new idea of having some feeds available to only Freeview viewers? What data do they have on what platforms viewers call from?

That's just for starters! Big Grin

Edited to add: Interesting that this gets proposed on the very day Sin are launching! Tongue (Not a knock at anyone on here. I just thought the timing was worth remarking upon.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 16:43 by ShandyHand.)
08-04-2015 15:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(08-04-2015 15:57 )terence Wrote:  can you ask them if they'll have a bonfire using the bed sets? (wonder who that would please immensely)? Smile

I'm so generous I will even provide the matches and matchbox Tongue.

08-04-2015 17:36
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

Please ask what's happening with babestation cams - I have 1000 credits in the kitty and if it's not coming back I want a refund!
08-04-2015 17:36
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(08-04-2015 17:36 )Headgear Wrote:  Please ask what's happening with babestation cams - I have 1000 credits in the kitty and if it's not coming back I want a refund!

back in the next week, not sure about your credits though.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-04-2015 17:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

DJ NES please ask them what the stance is with BS1 and the Dutch Licence, infact ask them about the ofcom situation in general please.

Secondly any chance you could give other members an opportunity to also join you. A trip to Babestation would give me the same feeling that Charlie Bucket had when he struck gold Smile

Anyhow you're one lucky bastard Tongue
08-04-2015 17:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-04-2015 17:36 )snookered147 Wrote:  I'm so generous I will even provide the matches and matchbox Tongue.

Probably be the hottest thing on the channels. Tongue

[Walks away promising himself he must do better next time.]

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-04-2015 17:48
Charlemagne Offline

Request from me: I'd like to see more of the girls and less of the graphics.

Also, can we have a Babestation rep back on the forum.
08-04-2015 17:48
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Why does their phone system take two minutes to login?

If its not true and they're just stacking calls that's fine.

If he's got a shit system my company can sell him a decent call management system and IVR for a small considerationBig Grin
08-04-2015 17:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV