babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
(17-04-2015 02:02 )forumdude Wrote:  this boring non nude garbage is the best strategy they came up with? Rolleyes

Wink OK I'm just gonna say it and get flamed....but I am looking at various recent BS nightshow caps & vids posts over the last week or so and unless I'm mistaken, I think I'm seeing nudity. Huh
Have the paint fumes maybe affected my vision (or others' ?)laugh

Whether the shows are boring even with nudity....well yes it's certainly possible imo for that to be the case, as nudity is not necessarily a guarantee of performer effort imagination and enthusiasm....but that's a whole other issue bladewave
17-04-2015 18:55
Find all posts by this user
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Maddie was naked last night and I mean naked not Louise Porter naked as defined by Rammy!
17-04-2015 19:11
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I thank DJ NES for his time and efforts with all of this.

In between the guy sounding like a politician at times (I’m a fan of everything; everyones lovely etc) there were a few noteworthy answers for me

(16-04-2015 21:25 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 17:56 )hairbald Wrote:  Why does their phone system take two minutes to login?

Honestly there’s no conspiracy... We output 24/7, batteries are in constant use, they die, phones don't get put on charge etc etc. We try our best to have a rotation system with the phones but sometimes it just happens. We have the day, web and night shows and also other non adult products. We are one of the only companies that outputs this much, i just ordered a new batch of phones so they should be arriving this week. I hear all the complaints on the forums and the girls get tired of the batteries dying but again there is no conspiracy behind it. It's just a case of the phones being on all day and the battery dying.

Didn’t really answer the question here about the timescale.
I assume that when a girl first comes on screen she is given a phone with a ‘new’ battery which takes at least two minutes to power up and fully operate. However surely the phone will have a charging icon on the screen which will obviously indicate how much battery life is left in it, therefore if the phone dies during a girls time on screen it suggests the battery was low on charge in the first place. You know how long a girl will be on screen for therefore she should have a phone with sufficient battery life to cover the period of time.

Restarting the show half way through is just a ploy so those on the line are disconnected (therefore wasting their money) and have to redial up and pay another connection fee etc etc

(16-04-2015 21:25 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 18:00 )Mikefranz17 Wrote:  241's Where Have They Gone Why Not Every Week, Lucy And Danniis Were Great Then Nothing Since?

Lucy and Dannii's was great... you can watch it again on babestation.tv! laughs. Yeah i mean i'm a massive 2-4-1 fan and I've been around for a good few years now and remember what we could get away with in the past. Guy's there are restrictions with what we can and can't do, i'm working on ways to give you guys more 2-4-1's, someway or another... Wink Wink

To cut through all the crap – People want to know what the Dutch license entitles you to show – are girls on BS1 allowed to kiss and fondle each other or not. The restrictions also seem to fluctuate from week to week.

I take the Wink Wink means we aren’t going to be getting anymore free 2-4-1s. Was the blurred Delia & Lucy show the other week a test run? (incidently part of the clear feed of this must have been shown on the website by mistake – It was hilarious watching two girls simulate touching each other and taking direction from someone behind the camera of how to do it (right a bit, left a bit)laugh

(16-04-2015 21:39 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 20:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  4. What's your take on why none of the babe channels have ever challenged Ofcom in court?

No one will, we are governed by them, we respect them, their opinions and we all try and stay happy together.

Are you scared that Ofcom may be reading this? How can you respect an organisation which is basically a dictatorship?

(08-04-2015 20:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  What factors are used to decide 2-4-1 regularity and the nature of the pairings?

If the girl's like each other… In that way Wink Laughs

We have seen girls regularly put together on screen who clearly don’t like each other... in that way – sexual chemistry between girls is easy to spot within minutes - if we can see it why can’t you?

(08-04-2015 20:20 )snookered147 Wrote:  Do the babes want to do more of them?

Yes.

Prove it.

(16-04-2015 21:54 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 22:59 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  will we ever see the climax line return as there had been some decent ones until recently.

Yes. Soon. Bare with!

*groans*

great the comedy gimmick which no one (apart from jimmyt73) wants - instead of seeing two girls actually touch each other we will be subjected to watching one girl pretending to touch herself. Talk about getting screwed over. Rolleyes bladewave

(16-04-2015 21:54 )DJ NES Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 09:11 )amy1 Wrote:  Is lori as annoying in real life as she appears to be on screen?

Laughs Lori is not annoying. She's a lovely girl!

You missed the word nervous before Laughs Wink

While this has been an interesting exercise the truth is the babeshow industry is all smoke and mirrors – always has been and always will be.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 20:11 by Pedro*.)
17-04-2015 19:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I'll add my thanks to DJNes for all his hard work (even making it easy to find the answers to individual questions which I didn't expect) and to the BS' boss for taking the time out. Communication with this forum should always be applauded (no matter what the initial motivation might have been! Tongue)

cookiemonster mentioned the prospect of politician-type speak on the day... Well, we got a little of that, most definitely - this boss does know how to 'Westminster' his answers! And Pedro makes some good points about the need to read between the lines (as always with this sort of thing).

There is certainly a degree of evasion and deliberate omission here and there - mostly for commercial reasons presumably. Some of the responses are hard to swallow when taken at face value. (How many people on here believe that the content strength of a show, up to compliance level, is solely dictated by the girls' mood?! A girl has apparently never been asked to heat it up or tone it down..?! Again, I'm not talking about when she nears Ofcom boundaries.) To my mind, this one should be translated as: "There is simply not the desire or need to be 'hot' all the time." (cf. the Ofcom/courts answer which screams "Why bother?! No need.")

With hindsight some questions (particularly mine) were easily side-stepped because they were too broad. And I agree with jimmyt that all mention of the Dutch licence was strangest by it's absence - in both questions and answers.* (jimmyt did ask about it specifically but I suppose this was dropped in favour of similar, earlier, questions.)

Personally, I think the Dutch licence figures prominently in the FV question; one that the boss was particularly cagey about. That answer can be read as they are looking at utilising that license in a platform-specific way (perhaps even a FV-exclusive channel?). But we are really none the wiser, even now, on this, perhaps the most important, content issue on the channels atm!

On a different topic, I find it particularly sad that they have very few old recordings of FTA transmissions! Short-sighted? I think so. Surely it would cost very little to store this stuff now and they could have been encoded, as a job lot, with the pre-recorded stuff. (This answer also does not bode well for other channel's holding onto recordings of their output.) Again, I think they were not kept because of contract details over re-use personally.

Overall though, I think it was a worthwhile exercise, pulled off with aplomb, but some potentially juicy info did slip through the cracks...

Hopefully, we will see more of this kind event again in the future.

* Working under "different regulators" was mentioned.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 20:23 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2015 20:21
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Thanks to DJ NES for all of his efforts - unfortunately, the overall response from the man in charge was even worse than I feared – basically, the predicable 'stick your head in the sand' replies (the sets are fine, the D.O.G.s are fine, we sit down every day to decide to do the exact same show as we did last night, and the night before, and... we're doing a great job but our hands are tied by 'Ofcon', but they're our chums, so we're not going to do anything about it, so I don't know what everyone is complaining about...) HuhHuhHuh

So, in conclusion, no chance of any decent babeshows in the future... annoyedannoyedannoyed
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 23:08 by Censorship :-(.)
17-04-2015 22:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think tonight's strategy meeting went the same as last weeks, stick Caty Cole in the office on bs xtra. Job done, sorted. Wink
17-04-2015 23:03
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

And obviously at the strategy meeting someone had the great idea that Caty should wear the same thong she wears every show. At least Mica has the night off so isn't using it.
17-04-2015 23:10

(17-04-2015 23:10 )SecretAgent Wrote:  And obviously at the strategy meeting someone had the great idea that Caty should wear the same thong she wears every show. At least Mica has the night off so isn't using it.

'That' thong is the best thing about Caty's shows of the last couple of weeks! Rolleyes
17-04-2015 23:16

(17-04-2015 23:03 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I think tonight's strategy meeting went the same as last weeks, stick Caty Cole in the office on bs xtra. Job done, sorted. Wink

...and make sure she sits on the desk... at all times... Rolleyes
17-04-2015 23:17
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think the bs battle strategy is more Blackadder goes forth than it is D day. bladewave
17-04-2015 23:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV