babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
So the guys got together around dinner time and said lets work on a strategy for tonight,and this boring non nude garbage is the best strategy they came up with? Rolleyes
17-04-2015 02:02
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

Quote:
(10-04-2015 19:52 )ShandyHand Wrote:  10. BS daytime could be seen as the 'poor cousin' to its night shows. How do you see your day shows on the list of BS priorities?

BS Daytime has been a pretty big part of this year. We invested a lot of money into it, expanded it, introduced some new products into it, it actually got a lot more love than the night shows did. It's good grounds for pushing the product forward during the daytime hours. It plays a major role in what we do here.
this i can attest to, yeah the dayshow got a lot of love because the girls doing it were DOING IT!.
unlike a lot of the night girls who do privates, the day girls (for the most part) make every effort to see your call is given the time and effort it deserves. because of that they made it a decent, indecent service. we wanted a way to get a little naughty during the day. girls delivered and thats why we like it...

it would be nice if b.s could get the same levels of commitment from the night show to provide as good service on there private cams as they do on there naughty chat. it would certainly improve the service value and should have a knock on effect of more guys using it.

on a personal note. i honestly didnt think you would ask my question. thanks...
but im a dumbass and in the excitement forgot to ask if they would extend the naughty chat to the night shows?. maybe the next time you bump into him you could pass this on. (thumb_up)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 09:49 by HEX!T.)
17-04-2015 05:37
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for my questions about the sets being asked. Looks like I am the only one who hates the graffiti set. Don't stand a chance of it being changed if the boss loves it. Guess I'm the only one with taste!! Ha ha!

Very interesting reading though. Most informative. Thanks for the effort put in.
17-04-2015 06:29
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

This should be expanded in way so that all the channels bosses answered our questions!! Then it would probably give an idea as to what is exactly going on!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-04-2015 12:16
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

well done bender for staying sober enough to ask the questions and being able to write the answers to them is an achievement in its self. alol joking thanks dj good work mate
17-04-2015 13:53
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

DJ thank you for your good work on our behalf - I think that the boss man is wrong in some of the areas he's trying to develop for BS and I am still angry about the constant false advertising of ' open leg' xxx pics etc but we will need to wait to see if he can make his master plan work!

As far as I m concerned I won't use the BS cams site again until the re introduce the spy and free option and I ve started looking at other adult programmes on TV because of the very tame content on the BS channels - I honestly can't remember the last time I was 'turned on' in any way by the BS channels.

PS - it is my view that if I pay to spy on a show I am a freeloader in anyway - I have helped to pay many babes salary and resent the fact that some of think they re owed money over and above their billing rate - I wish I got paid £3-4 a min! Or £200 an hour ( multiplied many times by number of guys spying!)
17-04-2015 13:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

So I focused on the crazy £5/£8 charge for BSX and they totally overlooked it for the Mr 'oh yeah' quip.
.he may be a legend in someone's eyes but not mine... the output on BSX is still turgid and will stay like that for the forseeable....
17-04-2015 14:24
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2015 01:19 )mrmann Wrote:  Thanks for the info! I still think the producer is lying on quite a few things, but what can you do.

I guess I should have asked my dodgy bukkake and gangbang orgy questions after all Sad

Bounce

Lying on top of some of the girls I presume ;-)
17-04-2015 15:07
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Going through a 'hate on bs' couldn't be further from the truth, let's just say we can agree to disagree...the £8 charge to watch a non 'not allowed to do/show much' BSX is crazy....and the live no touch/recorded touch rule is even crazier.... nice to get a mention tho at the end and DJ Nes keep up the Sterling work on our behalf.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 15:24 by davetherave57.)
17-04-2015 15:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to get a shoutout from BabeBoss and as I make 99% of my contributions in Danni Levy's threads I guess that confirms they look at what is being said about individual girls.
17-04-2015 15:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV