babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Question time with the Babestation Boss.

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
I wonder when the Babestation boss reads the comments on the forum is he a guest or a regular. If he's a member, then who is it?Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2015 22:13 by gunnar.)
16-04-2015 22:12
Find all posts by this user
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ Oh that's so transparent...it clearly must be your good self ? WinkTongue

Or...really putting the tin foil hat on..Wink....it's really DJ NES ! SurprisedBig Laugh
16-04-2015 22:29
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(16-04-2015 22:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ Oh that's so transparent...it clearly must be your good self ? WinkTongue

Or...really putting the tin foil hat on..Wink....it's really DJ NES ! SurprisedBig Laugh

[Image: 4axjos.jpg]

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
16-04-2015 22:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I was in line for the job but my plan to have an oil based 241 every night was deemed to expensive by the channel owners. Baby oil doesn't grow on trees and then there's the water bill for hosing the girls down afterwards. Tongue
16-04-2015 22:40
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Must have taken ages to put that all together, DJ NESS, a big thank you for taking the time Smile
16-04-2015 23:24
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Firstly thanks to DJ NES for taking the time to visit BS and raising some of our concerns about BS and to the boss for agreeing to a Q and A,although its good to hear climax shows will apparently return soon,he did not state whether they would be shown on both Freeview and Sky on the same show strength,also although he worrying mentioned having to comply with Ofcom regulations but made no mention of Dutch regulations,so does that mean that they have no Dutch license anymore???,also not happy with the policy of giving Freeviewers a stronger show than Sky has at the moment,i have supported BS for years,ive called,spent hundreds on BSX in the past and i feel let down by this latest policy which basically excludes the very people who effectively bank-rolled this channel in the early days allowing it to survive as long as it has,finally one thing that does stand out is that there is still much improvent needed in terms of some the equipment used to broadcast some of shows,in particularly webshows and BS CAMS require serious investment to inspire more confidence when using them,in summary although he was good enough to answer my question,alot of his responces raise more questions than they answer and despite the cost cutting move to MK some of the longer term technical issues remain unsolved,mainly due to lack of funds,which is not surprising with two different shows going out at the moment.

im always open to positive change
16-04-2015 23:24
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(16-04-2015 23:24 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Must have taken ages to put that all together, DJ NESS, a big thank you for taking the time Smile

I tell ya! The multi quoting was a pain in the ass haha! Thanks to everyone for fielding the questions! Was a blast, i missed out on snapping a load of pics but i imagine a few more trips may happen!

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
17-04-2015 00:23
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

DJ NES - thanks for doing this. Appreciated and if it helps connect BS to the forum then that can only be positive.

So did you get to reason for lack of nudity over the last couple of weeks. I know some of the answers talked about regulation but something has clearly changed recently for BS to reign things in.
17-04-2015 00:28
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Interesting read, DJ NES. No great surprise that some of the answers are simply about the balance sheet and/or broadcast regulations. Of course, being a self-confessed forum reader, your interviewee had time to research the questions in advance Wink

Good news about the gym set & shower, and the possible reintroduction of the text message service. Pity about the webstream being as good as it will get, by the sounds of it.

You make this boss man sound a jolly chap, seemed to spend a lot of the time laughing in various manners Big Grin Things can't be too bad there then... chortle chortle

And it is also reassuring to hear that Cali is 'a lovely girl', I always knew it Smile

(was just thinking, he must have known that Ruby had left BS when you were there, but there's no mention of that in the answer about her.)
17-04-2015 01:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the info! I still think the producer is lying on quite a few things, but what can you do.

I guess I should have asked my dodgy bukkake and gangbang orgy questions after all Sad

Bounce
17-04-2015 01:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV