* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 Call Stat Poll

Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

RE: Studio66 Call Stat Poll
I fucking hate all talk about call stats!
The reason being no one here actually knows the call stats, (even Rammy Wink Tongue) it is all guess work.

I voted no for this reason.

However i care about call stats in the sense that;
Hopefully when a shite show is put on the call stats are low.
When a good show is put on i really hope the call stats are good.

I fear though this isn't always the case. If it was then surely we would get less poor shows and see an improvement in the entertainment.

P.S. this post wasn't intended to be malicious to anyone in anyway.
No one knows the call stats thou. So in my opinion it is pointless even mentioning them by any member.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 14:02 by Block.)
26-03-2015 11:41
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

can anybody point out where rammy actually said he 'cares' about call stats? because lets be honest, this whole poll is bullshit and intended as a veiled dig at him.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-03-2015 13:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i am kind of interested as to who has the best calls stats on sin tv so far, i have hardly seen any babe on the phone yet, perhaps the "casual viewer" doesn't have the internet and isn't aware of this new babeshow
26-03-2015 17:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I should imagine the average "casual viewer" does have the net but doesn't visit babe sites. (If your looking for the erotic online it's hardly going to be the first thing you turn to!) He also has Freeview/Sky and 'comes across', as if by accident, the 900s after the missus has gone to bed!

So I think it's fairly obvious from what we've seen with Sin over the last week or so that it's a TV profile, and perhaps strangely the box's censorship, that is absolutely vital to a babe channel's future. The format doesn't work unless it has access to the main screen in the house.

One thing's for sure the casual viewer knows not a jot (let alone cares) about call stats but not all conversations about babe shows can be had without mentioning them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-03-2015 19:51
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2015 00:44 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 00:39 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 00:02 )Whynot Wrote:  I would rather watch Ella jolie for 6 hours than read one more post mentioning call stats Tongue

I would rather study call stats for 6 hours than watch 2 minutes of Ella Jolie.

Bounce
Poor Ella!
What has she done to you?

You wouldn't want me to elaborate, the post would get deleted and I would get banned. Let's just say her performances don't do a lot for me.
26-03-2015 21:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

My answer to this is simple.
If I see a stint of real imagination, creativity, excitement, intensity and sensuality then I will care about a call stat - i.e my own that I create through my call or calls.
Reason: Well it is about (a) my enjoyment but (b) my phone bill.
A trade off Wink.
Other call stats? Not really bothered one way or the other.

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 00:58 by Snooks.)
27-03-2015 00:57
CIA Snooper Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not sure if I believe the people who say they aren't interested in call stats. I bet if one of the channels posted their call stats here it would quickly become one of the most viewed and commented on threads in the history of this forum.

There are many things I'd like to know regarding call stats. For example, I've heard it said that Lori Buckby isn't the number one girl at Babestation anymore and that Dannii Harwood has taken over. I would be interested in knowing if that's true.
27-03-2015 02:50
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Seeing as how I don't work for any of the channels, don't share in any of their profits and don't have to worry about any of their business practices, I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck Important

27-03-2015 04:41
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2015 11:41 )Block Wrote:  I fucking hate all talk about call stats!
The reason being no one here actually knows the call stats, (even Rammy Wink Tongue) it is all guess work.

I voted no for this reason.

However i care about call stats in the sense that;
Hopefully when a shite show is put on the call stats are low.
When a good show is put on i really hope the call stats are good.

I fear though this isn't always the case. If it was then surely we would get less poor shows and see an improvement in the entertainment.

P.S. this post wasn't intended to be malicious to anyone in anyway.
No one knows the call stats thou. So in my opinion it is pointless even mentioning them by any member.

Sorry to re-quote this in full, but I actually think that this is the most instructive post in the whole thread.

You voted "No", Block, but your answer is quite clearly, "Yes", for the reasons that you have kindly specified. I think that everyone who claims to have an interest in call stats sees it in broadly the same way as you do. To my knowledge, nobody has ever claimed to know what the call stats are. We are only interested in caller volume to the extent that it affects the way the shows are produced.

To use our favorite football analogy, I don't know what any players are actually paid and I don't really care, but I know that Chelsea are a very rich team and Bradford are a very poor team ... so I'm extra pissed when Chelsea lose to Bradford. That is about as far as my interest goes in player salaries.

Part of the problem, I think, is the fact that the term "call stats" itself has entered the forum jargon and the word stats is suggestive of certainty that -- I completely agree -- nobody has. To be honest, I rarely actually mention call stats for this reason. But we can surmise who is busy and popular and who isn't. Yes, it is guesswork. No, it doesn't affect my opinion of a girl or a show. But equally, when the discussion turns to matters of programming and production -- and it does; often -- I don't pretend that it doesn't matter.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2015 10:16 by Goodfella3041.)
27-03-2015 09:33
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Good morning forum Smile

Call statistics are a worthy basis for forum debates and speculation IMO and that's all.

The real problem here lies with call statistics being used as a tool to counter people's opinions of certain channels production methods by unnecessarily providing a loose legitimate reasoning.
Basically, I'm allowed to not like the Big Daddy meal at KFC without someone pointing out why they sell them Rolleyes
Anyway, none of this matters and nothing will change because the whole point here is forum warfare and everything is obvious and deliberate - from both sides. Smile
27-03-2015 10:47
Thread Closed