Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(10-05-2015 12:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  Bangbabes were in a bad financial state before Ofcom revoked their TV licence, ...just before they folded, Bang Media had liability's of over 1 million pounds when they went bust, if i remember correctly it was said they hadn't and couldn't pay the Ofcom fine they were given a year or so earlier ...

Old news I know but BB never seemed to lack for calls to me. It was a very different market then though.

One last small point on this subject that I noticed whilst watching a vid with an open mic-ed Jet Black on BB from mid-2009 that's floating around the web. In amongst the moaning and groaning, dirty talk and dance music the distinct voice of, presumably, the producer can be heard telling the girls that they were bringing in record call figures that night! I realise there may be a case that he was simply bigging-up the girls by saying that, and records are obviously dependent on what had gone before, but I thought it was an interesting insight into what it was like at that time. Moreover I was struck by the buzzing atmosphere on set; one that certainly seems different to that which we sometimes get a glimpse of behind the scenes at the channels these days.

I'm reminded of the BS boss' words recently that the scene was "awash" with money in those days. Presumably not all of it was earned and a lot of the backing being borrowed. I would say BB was ultimately more a case of over-reaching itself (something Cellcast look a little prone to IMO from the little info that is public knowledge) rather than not bringing in the cash.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-05-2015 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-05-2015 12:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  {snip}

which site has this info?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-05-2015 13:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ I don't want to take this thread off track, but the info is from various places and sites that i have visited over the years.

Who owns the licences of the channels, and who gets the fines etc is from Ofcom's website and broadcast bulletins,
Cellcasts financial statements is from Cellcast UK's own website
I usually check out the ownership financial details etc on this website http://companycheck.co.uk/index
(There is other sites simular to this this one as well that i have used)

I have just posted some latest info about Bang Media's current status, ie just been dissolved, in this thread, it contains links to the site that gives details about various company's finances etc
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1681232

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 15:55 by mr mystery.)
10-05-2015 14:09
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

They had their chance to make good use of my skills/knowledge, but it's all a bit too unorganised there and I am not one to wait around for people that don't know what they are doing. I was given a great commission and the hours and pay make it very unlikely that I would be able to help Sin out now. Hopefully, they will sort themselves out as the idea behind the channel has great potential.

(07-05-2015 00:07 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They would certainly be better if Mellie was there keeping an eye on it. They need a voice of reason

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
10-05-2015 18:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(10-05-2015 18:17 )Mellie D Wrote:  They had their chance to make good use of my skills/knowledge, but it's all a bit too unorganised there and I am not one to wait around for people that don't know what they are doing. I was given a great commission and the hours and pay make it very unlikely that I would be able to help Sin out now. Hopefully, they will sort themselves out as the idea behind the channel has great potential.

(07-05-2015 00:07 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They would certainly be better if Mellie was there keeping an eye on it. They need a voice of reason

So you are worried for Sin's position? It sounds like they are very disorganised as a business if they are people you are unlikely to work with hem again Mellie, but sympathise with your position and say maybe i'm sure a mre established station may yet make use of your skills.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 18:23 by lovebabes56.)
10-05-2015 18:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I think that if sin are going to have 2 girls on the TV channel not interacting then it should be as a prelude to a naughty 241 on the xstream, this could work a tease on TV and then a relise after on the web,
At the moment when the TV 241 ends that's it girls off on break, 4 blank streams, it should not be like this, sin need to stop running the production of the girls like bs hard I know when that where most of the Crewe & girls have come from,
The TV show should be used to build up the web show get the people enjoying the girls on TV to follow the girls to the xstream, until that happens the xstream will always be quite,
At the moment that are doing it the other way round with the girl going on the web for a 10-15min warm up before going on TV wtf this is never going to work,
The other night they had no one on the xstream for well over an hour and this seams to be happening more often, I think a girl should always be on the xstream so if someone who dose not know so much about the shows has a look they see a girl being naughty and come back,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-05-2015 18:26
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh wow. Pretty strong words from former staff.

But it just confirms what I said before. They are simply throwing dice with the hope that both sixes come up.
10-05-2015 18:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2015 18:17 )Mellie D Wrote:  They had their chance to make good use of my skills/knowledge, but it's all a bit too unorganised there and I am not one to wait around for people that don't know what they are doing. I was given a great commission and the hours and pay make it very unlikely that I would be able to help Sin out now. Hopefully, they will sort themselves out as the idea behind the channel has great potential.

Happy that you found a way out Mellie, it seems a little nuts they hire the best girls and let the production side be such a mess. Last night was a good example you had Dionne with Jada but the producer would not let them do anything.

Keep smiling, cheers
10-05-2015 18:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There were periods when I looked on the site, the had those promo videos with music but no speech of the girls. Kara is on now but why only have one stream and leave 3 empty? I wonder if Tiff and Louise joined Sin as probably they knew some of the staff working from their BS days. But for all their early promise Sin suddenly looks a shadow of their honeymoon period which has to be well and truiy over.

10-05-2015 18:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

From a tech point of view it always seems like red light had the best and most reliable so perhaps Sin should have got there techs from red instead of BS?
10-05-2015 18:48