Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Methinks they dropped the 'Opt1 etc.' from the tv screen within one day of being on Sky or even before since I do not recall that graphic on the launch night.

Guess that someone objected that they were 'advertising' a model that could not be seen. More so, if the punter can not see then why should they risk a call in the first place ?

But its all well and good to tell the viewer about Twitter but what if the viewer either does not use it or even if he/she does does not 'follow' that girl ?

In the grand design of things, I am sure they thought that putting nekkid girls on a PC screen showing more than what is allowed on the tv would be a sure-fire winner. The only winners right now are those that get a free w....k.
06-05-2015 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-05-2015 13:08 )winsaw Wrote:  sin really need to sort out how they use the girls they have in each night, at the moment it's to much of a lottery as to where the girl you want to see will turn up and how long she will be there,
last night for example when i started watching Tori was on tv and Keisha was on xstream and that's how it was for on hour with no sing of Tiff or Kerry, then after an hour Tiff & Kerry went on tv but now there was no one on the xstream Huh and after only 20mins Kerry disappeared not to be seen for the next 45mins i was up, so in 2 hours Kerry was only on screen for 20mins bladewave nice for the girl but hardly how to make money for the channel,
why not have Tiff and Kerry on the xstream for 30mins before they went on tv or don't take Kerry off tv if u are not going to do anything with her,
they need a schedule for the xtreams so people can know when to watch as this will get the calls up,
also seen today that the daytime xstream show at noon has been dropped Rolleyes it really dose feel like they are losing interest in the xstream,

this is my only real gripe with sintv, need to sort out how they use the babes between the sky and webshows and publish a schedule so that people know where their fav sintv babe will be at all times, either on the sky show, x-stream or on a break.

as for the daytime x-stream, have to assume it wasn't getting enough calls for it to carry on.

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2015 20:03
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Sintv already struggling Rammy?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-05-2015 21:21
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(06-05-2015 18:16 )ShandyHand Wrote:  On the same note, can anyone confirm that they have dropped the "OPT.1"/"OPT.2" type graphics with the girls names.

No they just think that everybody watching knows who the girls on screen are and they are not new to them!
Very short sighted!

Also when are they going to get the sound right?
Is it to difficult to fade the Streams music down and fade the correct microphone up?
Simple, Simple, Simple - somebody needs to pull their finger out !!!
06-05-2015 22:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

they have the mic on automatic mate . so when a girl speaks into it, it automatically turns the rest of the audio down.
babestation are using the same...

occasionally you can hear them talking on calls as the mic is never completely off.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 22:38 by HEX!T.)
06-05-2015 22:37
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(06-05-2015 22:37 )HEX!T Wrote:  they have the mic on automatic mate . so when a girl speaks into it, it automatically turns the rest of the audio down.

Thanks, so it obviously doesn't work, because the music does not go down and you cannot hear the girl on the microphone!

Also why does the girl have to shake the microphone and ask to go on it?
Also I thought you could hear girls talking when not on the microphone was because the microphone was faded up on the sound desk and the music was faded down!
When the music is faded back up the microphone cannot be heard!
06-05-2015 22:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol no idea mate i dont work there...
im just going off my own experiance gaming with handsfree mic recognition...
it does the same kind thing.

(i should have said at a guess)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-05-2015 22:54
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

^^^ Thanks.

I had wondered when I watched babestation recently after a few months of not watching why the music kept trying to cut in as the girl was trying to talk and took a breath!
06-05-2015 23:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-05-2015 21:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  Sintv already struggling Rammy?

nope, still think sintv are doing very well. just saying why I think the x-stream has stopped

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2015 23:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They would certainly be better if Mellie was there keeping an eye on it. They need a voice of reason
07-05-2015 00:07