gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amusing Story Thread

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Amusing Story Thread
Well I see we have the Happy Thread Big Grin and we also have the pissed off Thread annoyed but what we don't have is The Amusing Story Thread Smile so I thought I would put that right Big Grin

First story is from one time me and my brother were in Tesco's as I was helping him with his shopping and we happened to be in fruit and veg isle. Now unknown to me was the fact he'd just dropped his guts Wink

An elderly couple who were near by commented on the fact that the turnips smelt really fresh one of them commented whilst taking in a very deep sniff "Yes dear you can really tell how fresh they are, they must be straight from the farm we must buy one"

My brother then sniggered and whispered to me. "That's not turnips they are smelling, that was me" Wink

We moved very quickly onto another isle whilst trying to keep a straight face at the same time which wasn't very easy laugh
19-02-2015 05:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Amusing Story Thread
First time me and my Ex went to stay with her parents. I needed the loo, so I goes in, locks the door and drops my trousers. I'm sitting there on the pan, with my trousers round my ankles, when in walks her fucking MOTHER eek

"Oh, sorry" she says, "the door wasn't locked"

Huh Turns out there were TWO doors Surprised The bathroom was L shaped and I never noticed Blush

FFS!!! A bathroom with 2 doors, who'd have thought it bladewave
19-02-2015 21:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Amusing Story Thread
A few years back I was standing in my local with a pint of beer talking to my mates as I do. We ordered more pints up and no sooner had they arrived that one of my mates was standing there now with an empty pint glass.

I said to him. "Fuck me, that was quick" but then I looked down on the ground and noticed that the bottom of his glass had fallen off with a clean break. It was fucking hilarious, I think it must have got the biggest laugh that night, suffice to say he wasn't charged for a refill in a more stable glass laugh
20-02-2015 00:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles