gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Back Home After Surgery

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Back Home After Surgery
Just another update, I'm not quite ready to go back to work yet so I have posted another sick line for another few weeks.

Workwise things are just away to get very interesting, after I gave my company an ultimatum last week over their refusal to pay me any more full pay which they never responded to I have now completed stage 1 and have now filed my case to the injury lawyers.

Just for the record its the same lawyer that dealt with my mates case a year ago when he had a similar accident at work to myself when he broke his toes after falling off a ladder which wasn't even half as bad as the injury I sustained yet he managed to gain a healthy 8 grand out of it.

I know that money can be something of a disgusting subject to bring up but I think because of the arrogance of my employers who have more or less accused me of taking more recovery time than they think is necessary is a decision that they may now live to regret as I will be seeking compensation on all fronts.

I shall keep you all informed as to the outcome.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 16:39 by Scottishbloke.)
20-04-2015 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to let you all know Tuesday is Judgement Day for me as my latest sickline expires on Wednesday and its now been 2 weeks since I came completely off the crutches which I have now returned to the hospital.

I have a meeting with my doctor and despite the fact I'm still not 100% yet and a lot slower on my feet than I was prior to the accident he could deem me fit enough to go back to work Huh Who would have ever thought that you'd visit your doctor hoping not to get a clean bill of health - The irony of it all laugh
04-05-2015 03:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

To be honest I think you doing the right thing to file your case with your lawyers but also you should have stuck up for yourself and told the doctor that you feel that are not ready to go back.
After I broke my leg in 2000 I was off from October 2000 to March 2001 went buck to work for only two more weeks before lost my job and I was only working part time at the time. too.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-05-2015 08:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well that's me just back from the doctors and it was good news - He gave me another sickline for 4 weeks Big Grin He agreed with me that until such point that I have that screw removed from my ankle that I should remain signed off Smile
05-05-2015 10:54
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Glad your doc signed you off again. Dont do to much to quickly, will take time to get back to normal. Hope you have seen lawyers about a claim, seems like it needs action.

SOC.
05-05-2015 15:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(05-05-2015 10:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well that's me just back from the doctors and it was good news - He gave me another sickline for 4 weeks Big Grin He agreed with me that until such point that I have that screw removed from my ankle that I should remain signed off Smile

good to hear mate

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-05-2015 15:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Cheers for the support gents, yes SOCATOA I have a lawyer and the case is being pursued as we speak Big Grin

Not going back to work until after the second operation has bought me some more time as I'll be able to channel all my energy into that without the burden of work to contemplate so it's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders Smile
05-05-2015 16:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just to let you all know after a very long absence from work I shall now be returning next Tuesday, my employers seemed somewhat delighted when I phoned to say that I was now ready to resume my duties. I was asked to come back ASAP so in theory if I really wanted to I would have been good for a few shifts this week but I knew that was too soon, also I need to now go back to the Doctor and ask him to sign me back on to to make it formally official.

So once I'm back I won't be as frequent as I have been to this site since my long layoff. I'll still be able to contribute as much as I can on my days off but next week my activity will back to what it was previously before my accident Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 18:59 by Scottishbloke.)
25-05-2015 18:45
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(25-05-2015 18:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  So once I'm back I won't be as frequent as I have been to this site since my long layoff. I'll still be able to contribute as much as I can on my days off but next week my activity will back to what it was previously before my accident Smile

Thank fuck for that Tongue

I'm happy you're getting everything back to normal, good luck next week mate.

I hate injustice and liars
25-05-2015 19:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope all goes well upon returning! Smile
25-05-2015 20:14

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles