gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Back Home After Surgery

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Back Home After Surgery
Happy to return the favour - even though you obviously could have done without this! Get well soon.
Oh, make sure you look after your cast. In 1995 mine fell apart shortly after it was put on and carrying round the extra weight for a week, before it was removed, caused my disability.

I didn't realise that when you wished me a better 2015 that you were prepared to take on my bad luck for me!!! Greatly appreciated though.

Update: Does this mean you'll be changing your name to Scottishbroke?
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2015 08:33 by Forum Style.)
23-01-2015 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Bidding you a full recovery SB Smile.

23-01-2015 03:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Must have been really serious to get operated on that quickly. Good luck with the recovery! Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-01-2015 08:11
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Sorry to hear. Hope you mend quickly.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
23-01-2015 09:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Cheers for the kind comments lads, missed all the babeshows last night as I was well and truly knackered and just needed to sleep. One thing an injury such as this does do to you is make you truly appreciate good health as it really gives you an insight and understanding of what it must be like to be disabled having to rely on others to do the most everyday chores that we all just take for granted. Good health and Independence should never be taken for granted as you can lose it very soon without any prior warning.

Lastly, sorry to sound vulgar about this but it's not exactly easy to bash one out when you're in this state Wink so I'll have to go cold turkey for the next 6 weeks Big Laugh I hope Cwpussylover never gets injured as I'd hate to imagine what state his cask would end up in laugh
23-01-2015 12:46
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Did 12 weeks after new hip last summer. Good luck and heal well.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
23-01-2015 16:39
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Sorry to hear about your nasty accident; smashed bones are not funny.
On the other hand, I hope you goosed all the best nurses.Wink

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
24-01-2015 11:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

even though me and you have our differences sb, want to say hope you make a full recovery.

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2015 11:52
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(24-01-2015 11:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even though me and you have our differences sb, want to say hope you make a full recovery.

[Image: e66c8d384176080.jpg]
Bounce

Only kidding Smile fair play Rammy, and yes we all wish SB a speedy recovery.

I think your right SB, it's easy to get carried away with everyday life and take basic things for granted.........
like walking!
Nothing wrong with reality/perspective wake-up calls, it helps us appreciate what we do have.

Anyway, that's enough of all that soppy bollocks for one Saturday afternoon thank you very much.
24-01-2015 14:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(24-01-2015 11:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even though me and you have our differences sb, want to say hope you make a full recovery.

Rammy I've never actually had a real problem with you as I know your heart is in the right place with regards to this forum and I certainly hope that you never thought that I held this opinion. Just because we don't always agree with each other (Ie Studio66) Rolleyes doesn't mean that I have an axe to grind with you. Sometimes you are really easy to wind up however if you don't mind me saying so Wink

Cheers for the kind comments and I certainly hope that you or anybody else on this forum doesn't have to suffer a similar injury, whilst I'm on my soap box here I think a lot of forum members need to have a good hard look at themselves and ask themselves why they have accumulated so much ill feelings towards certain members. Maybe somebody should post an Amnesty Thread.

Lastly because I'm under medication at the moment to kill the pain then I may be more prone for spelling or grammar errors. I'll try and see if I can do some vids but I can't promise anything as I was out for the count again last night and slept through all the shows. It's going to be a long road back to full recovery I suspect.
24-01-2015 20:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles