• 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Back Home After Surgery

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Back Home After Surgery
lol pussy... ive put sticky plasters on bigger injuries... Tongue

hahahaha...
nah but seriously OUCH!....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-07-2015 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well in an ideal world it would be great to have the rest of the metal work removed but unless that causes a problem in the future then no such operation will take place.

I was told that it is still an option but it has to be 18 months after the initial operation on the 21st January earlier this year as the ligaments aren't yet strong enough to function without the added support that the rests of the screws and plate provide.

Anyhow I found the X Rays very interesting viewing. I also wanted to take a picture just to prove to all my workmates and forum mates ofcourse (enemies too) Wink that I wasn't bullshitting any of you Rolleyes
09-07-2015 17:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Amazing what they do nowadays. I've got a CD of an operation I had to clean up the back of one of my knees. Watched it when I got home and nearly threw up!
09-07-2015 17:44
terence Offline

(09-07-2015 16:27 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [Image: ankle.jpg]

are you sure they put screws in there mate, i can't see them anywhere.

Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-07-2015 17:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

all ive got to say after seeing those x-rays sb is....OUCH!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
09-07-2015 17:57
terence Offline

looks like a fuckin meccano set bolted on to an ankle! Bounce

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
09-07-2015 17:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

What I don't get is why there seems to be a screw loose. Oh I forgot it's SB (sorry SB could not resist :bounceSmile
09-07-2015 18:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

That doctor would probably kill me if he knew in advance that his computer monitor would end up on a site like this Bounce
09-07-2015 18:14
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2015 18:14 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  That doctor would probably kill me if he knew in advance that his computer monitor would end up on a site like this Bounce

You never know he might be a member!
09-07-2015 18:16
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2015 17:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well in an ideal world it would be great to have the rest of the metal work removed but unless that causes a problem in the future then no such operation will take place.

I was told that it is still an option but it has to be 18 months after the initial operation on the 21st January earlier this year as the ligaments aren't yet strong enough to function without the added support that the rests of the screws and plate provide.

Anyhow I found the X Rays very interesting viewing. I also wanted to take a picture just to prove to all my workmates and forum mates ofcourse (enemies too) Wink that I wasn't bullshitting any of you Rolleyes
Im still not convinced, you need to show us a pic of your ankle and write Scottishbloke on it then i will believe you aren't bullshitting uslaugh
09-07-2015 18:53

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles