Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion

badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
(31-12-2014 11:17 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The Scottishbloke he doth protest to much methinks.

Can I point out you're the one looking at adult women & equating them to 14 year olds. I don't think you realise quite how much your complaints/issues tell us about your thought process & the way you view the world.
31-12-2014 13:09
Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: [split] Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how a girl can be sexy. Demanding that people phone her in that fucking excruciatingly painful Essex accent is something else i can live without. Now after months of blowing hot and cold about this girl. Iv'e now reached my decision, I don't like her.

(30-12-2014 19:52 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  WHY THE HELL DO YOU WATCH THESE CHANNELS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS MOAN, COMPLAIN & INSULT THE GIRLSannoyed

(23-12-2014 06:32 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  ive just been watching Amy its gone 5am and she's on the bed bouncing in a very uncomfortable way Important
It is really uncomfortable to watchHuh
It gives the impression of a CHILD being forcibly assaultedHuhSad
Is it just me or is anyone else a bit concernedHuhHuhHuh
I am finding it very difficult to believe she is '18' she acts and comes across someone nearer to '15'Huh Either she's very young or maybe she has learning difficultiesHuh But she definitely strikes me as someone vulerableHuhHuh
Am I alone in my concernsHuh

Tumbleweed
31-12-2014 15:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

bladewave
31-12-2014 16:04
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Perhaps the subject of a girls young looks should not have reached the tables of debate in this forum (generally) and I'm not going to disagree with that.

However, it was brought up and opinions were shared on both sides. (particularly in Amy's thread)

(31-12-2014 13:09 )badbadman999 Wrote:  Can I point out you're the one looking at adult women & equating them to 14 year olds. I don't think you realise quite how much your complaints/issues tell us about your thought process & the way you view the world.

I don't see how you can reach this conclusion? Particularly the part about 'thought process'? The exact same accusation could be said in reverse straight back at ya.
But it's not our place to assume and accuse, so please stop.
That's my last word on such a delicate subject Important
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 17:48 by Bandwagon.)
31-12-2014 16:07
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

At some point, pretty much every girl on the channels will appear dressed as a 'schoolgirl'. For appearances sake they usually refer to it as a 'college girl outfit' but lets not kid ourselves.
I don't see their threads filled with complaints when this happens, nor questions raised about their thought processes in selecting such an outfit!

Just saying.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
31-12-2014 16:21
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Whilst that may be true Munch, the points I have made recently in relation to this subject have been aimed at actual 'looks' and not 'outfits'.
OK so it wasn't my last word Rolleyes
31-12-2014 16:30
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how a girl can be sexy.

(31-12-2014 00:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I find it very disturbing when certain forum members keep bringing up this type of age related post. Kerrie is of legal age and anything posted that is insinuating that she isn't or is acting in a younger fashion is just fucking creepy and should never be posted under any circumstances as it's wrong on every level.

Emmmm, he's not actually saying she is underage. He's pointing out that acting like it isn't sexy. One could say, "creepy" even. Therefore, in essence, you're both making the same point Rolleyes

There's nothing "creepy" about pointing out the inappropriateness of something. To assert that there is is merely an example of today's kneejerk, PC society (one could say 'Ofcom-esque' Wink)

31-12-2014 16:33
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The sentence that seems to be getting everyones knickers in a twist is me stating that I am anti this girls so-called entertainment, not for. It is others on this forum who are getting the sexual gratification out of Kerrie Lees bouncing shows not me. As i say. I don't like the girl. So please someone tell me why it is me who is the accused. Did I in anyway say anything untoward? No i did not.
And as far as wanking over a model dressed in schoolgirl attire. and then seeing her naked after removing said attire, before sliding in oil on a school desk. then I'll leave you fans to ponder that one.
31-12-2014 17:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66