Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how a girl can be sexy. Demanding that people phone her in that fucking excruciatingly painful Essex accent is something else i can live without. Now after months of blowing hot and cold about this girl. Iv'e now reached my decision, I don't like her.
30-12-2014 18:12
Find all posts by this user
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion
well RA i'm sure that not many people like youImportant
you are so rude and opinionatedImportant
WHY THE HELL DO YOU WATCH THESE CHANNELS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS MOAN, COMPLAIN & INSULT THE GIRLSannoyed
Or is that your thingHuh moaning being the only thing that makes you feel good:huhBig Grino us all a favour and switch offImportant coz your constant negativity is pissing me offannoyed
Oh & by the way, I loved Kerrie-lee last nightHeart
She is different from most of the other girls which I find refreshingImportant Keep going girlImportant I love you just the way you areHeart
30-12-2014 19:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how a girl can be sexy. Demanding that people phone her in that fucking excruciatingly painful Essex accent is something else i can live without. Now after months of blowing hot and cold about this girl. Iv'e now reached my decision, I don't like her.

think you do responsible given all the posts you make about Kerrie-Lee. she must be doing things in her shows that you like. if she wasn't then you wouldn't be posting as much as you have

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2014 19:58
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how blah blah blah moan whinge etc....

Thanks for your opinion, I wholeheartedly disagree. Incidentally why do I get the impression a lady with an essex accent somewhere in your dark & distant past may have caused you some sort of emotional pain ?

Next time Kerrie is on just turn over. Sorted.
31-12-2014 00:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To be honest with you I'd rather read realistic posts that half the so-called positive ones. However, I certainly don't agree with this statement from RA.

(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how a girl can be sexy.

I find it very disturbing when certain forum members keep bringing up this type of age related post. Kerrie is of legal age and anything posted that is insinuating that she isn't or is acting in a younger fashion is just fucking creepy and should never be posted under any circumstances as it's wrong on every level.

With regards to her show last night, I certainly don't think it was her best. If it wasn't for the desk session at the end of her show then it would have been an otherwise night to forget from her as far as I'm concerned.

Please no more of these I think she looks younger posts or is acting younger as it's really beginning to piss me off as I'm sure other members too are getting fed up also having to read such drival bladewave
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 01:20 by Scottishbloke.)
31-12-2014 00:58
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

^ Spot on post. Many years ago I remember the late Ray Manzarek of The Doors being asked his opinion of Oliver Stones movie about his band, his reply was along the lines of "It tells you a lot about Oliver Stone, not much about The Doors". I think those sort of posts are very similar.

I missed Kerrie last night so won't comment on her show.
31-12-2014 01:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't advocate censoring posts but when certain members which has been happening of late post opinions suggesting that the girl in question looks underage or is acting underage then I have a problem and would suggest that such posts be removed.

Fact - Every single babe channel which includes Studio66 only hire girls who are of 18 years old and above and each and every girl who have joined have done so and on their own free will.

Time to draw a line under this whole ugly and unpleasant subject as far as I'm concerned.Important
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 01:49 by Scottishbloke.)
31-12-2014 01:37
Banned

The Scottishbloke he doth protest to much methinks.
31-12-2014 11:17
Banned

(31-12-2014 00:13 )badbadman999 Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 18:12 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Jumping up and down on a bed like an excitable 14 year old isn't my idea of how blah blah blah moan whinge etc....

Thanks for your opinion, I wholeheartedly disagree. Incidentally why do I get the impression a lady with an essex accent somewhere in your dark & distant past may have caused you some sort of emotional pain ?

Next time Kerrie is on just turn over. Sorted.

No and no.
31-12-2014 11:21
Banned

(30-12-2014 19:52 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  well RA i'm sure that not many people like youImportant
you are so rude and opinionatedImportant
WHY THE HELL DO YOU WATCH THESE CHANNELS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS MOAN, COMPLAIN & INSULT THE GIRLSannoyed
Or is that your thingHuh moaning being the only thing that makes you feel good:huhBig Grino us all a favour and switch offImportant coz your constant negativity is pissing me offannoyed
Oh & by the way, I loved Kerrie-lee last nightHeart
She is different from most of the other girls which I find refreshingImportant Keep going girlImportant I love you just the way you areHeart

There you go Johnnytheirishman jumping to conclusions. Lots of people like me, they really do. In fact I'm very popular.
31-12-2014 11:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66