Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-12-2014 17:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  Malicious complaints are made to Ofcom all the time

If you think a malicious complaint was made along the lines you describe why don't you ask Ofcom for the details in order to prove the point? Obviously you won't because nobody made such complaint and Ofcom would therefore have no record of it.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 17:37 by Will Drifter.)
24-12-2014 17:33
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-12-2014 17:33 )Will Drifter Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 17:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  Malicious complaints are made to Ofcom all the time

If you think a malicious complaint was made along the lines you describe why don't you ask Ofcom for the details in order to prove the point? Obviously you won't because nobody made such complaint and Ofcom would therefore have no record of it.

I didn't say i thought malicious complaints were made against BB along the lines i describe, (i was referring to TV channels and babe channels in general getting malicious complaints against them), i was trying to make the point that it isn't impossible for Ofcom to receive complaints about channels/girls if they haven't broken the rules, people complain about TV shows to Ofcom all the time, Ofcom decide whether or not to investigate the complaint, and then decide if the channel has broke the rules, the vast majority of complaints made against TV shows are not investigated, but they still get complaints made against them .

In my original post i mentioned that Matt Mason's name rang a bell, and that i could be wrong but i thought he was the guy that sent text messages claiming to have reported a rival channel and girl to Ofcom, i didn't mention the channel or the girl he claimed to have reported, or that he did actually report rival channels, other people have mentioned the channel and girl after my original post, i then replayed to their posts .

Also what would i ask Ofcom to provide details of ?, what would i say, "has Matt Mason ever reported a BB show", "has Morgan James ever had a complaint made against her", there is no way Ofcom would give out those details even if a complaint had been made if the complainer didn't want Ofcom to reveal their details, plus complaints are made against the on screen girl without the complainer naming the girl, so like i say what details would i ask Ofcom to provide ?
BB had loads of complaints made against them during the time they were broadcasting, they are in Ofcom's bulletins .
So what specific complaint would i ask Ofcom to give me details of ?, and how would i know if Matt Mason had made the complaint ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2014 21:31 by mr mystery.)
24-12-2014 18:00
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2014 18:00 )mr mystery Wrote:  So what complaint would i ask Ofcom to give me details of ?

It would be any complaint made about Bluebird registered around the 8 or 9 November 2010.
24-12-2014 19:18
mr mystery Away

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^
Morgan James wasn't at BB during those dates, she was at Club Paradiso, in fact she wasn't at BB at the time the text messages were disclosed by BB in November 2011, she had left and was at Storm .
When Matt Mason sent the text messages claiming to have reported a rival channel girl, he didn't say when he had made the complaints .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
24-12-2014 21:25
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2014 21:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
Morgan James wasn't at BB during those dates

Obviously.

As elgar explained the dates are approximately when the jokes were made, not when Morgan James was at Bluebird.
24-12-2014 21:43
admin. Offline
Administrator

(24-12-2014 21:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  When Matt Mason sent the text messages claiming to have reported a rival channel girl, he didn't say when he had made the complaints .

The basis of your story is false.

You've stated several times that Matt Mason claimed to have made complaints to Ofcom. This is untruthful.

In reality Matt Mason sent text messages joking that Elite TV had made complaints about Morgan James. He didn't at any time joke or claim that he himself had made complaints, and neither did Paul Chaplin or anyone else say that he had done such a thing.

The only sources for the claim that Matt Mason made complaints to Ofcom are the various inaccurate mr mystery posts and one even more inaccurate post by Rammyrascal.

As for the supposed complaints from Elite TV, both Paul Chaplin and Morgan James were entirely satisfied that no such complaints were ever made by Elite TV - and that is simply the end of the story. All the comments you have made are inaccurate speculation that is not supported by any known facts.
24-12-2014 22:49
mr mystery Away

A Text message sent by Matt Mason to a RLC producer, that seems to me to indicate that he was claiming to have made the complaint .

Matt's text - Was in a meeting earlier at Elite going over a few bits like OFCOM stuff and a few complaints av sent in r about Morgan

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 01:28 by mr mystery.)
24-12-2014 22:58
admin. Offline
Administrator

There's no purpose in copying texts unless you explain what your point is.

The sources for the allegation that Matt Mason claimed to have made complaints to Ofcom himself remain the various inaccurate mr mystery posts and one even more inaccurate post by Rammyrascal.

There are no other sources.
25-12-2014 00:46
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

In case of any doubt it's worth pointing out that mr mystery's claims were clearly never supported by Paul Chaplin.
25-12-2014 01:00
mr mystery Away

@ admin
The purpose of posting 1 of Matt Masons text messages was to highlight why i interpreted his txt as meaning he was claiming to have sent the complaint himself, ie, i highlighted the av

Like i keep saying, i have no idea if Elite or Matt Mason have sent complaints to Ofcom, only Ofcom, Matt Mason or Elite/STD 66 know if they have .

I always take with a pinch of salt anything that BB or Elite say, and that goes for the other channels as well .

PS, i have now edited my post you refer to explain why i posted it .

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2014 02:17 by mr mystery.)
25-12-2014 01:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66