Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links
(13-09-2014 01:32 )Whynot Wrote:  All the talk about their tits... not disrespectful? so u would be fine if they said that about your mother?

Presenters can be smart and sexy.... but i tend to believe if you would not make the comment to the persons face, then don't make it.

Also where are the comments saying about the intelligence of the women? Now u will link me 2 our 2000 i bet Rolleyes

Women deserve respect, nothing will change my opinion on that. There is a big difference between a compliment and a leering remark!!

There is enough women in the world who intentionally put themselves out to garner that kind of attention, when a woman does not, i think it is best to compliment respectfully.

[Image: This+is+new+le+meme.+I+call+him+Get+a_fa...754459.jpg]

Get yourself down to the pub mate.. live a little.. Rolleyes The best part of it is you actually think that SSN hire the girls for their sporting knowledge Big Laugh

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 01:40 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
13-09-2014 01:37
Find all posts by this user
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:37 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:32 )Whynot Wrote:  All the talk about their tits... not disrespectful? so u would be fine if they said that about your mother?

Presenters can be smart and sexy.... but i tend to believe if you would not make the comment to the persons face, then don't make it.

Also where are the comments saying about the intelligence of the women? Now u will link me 2 our 2000 i bet Rolleyes

Women deserve respect, nothing will change my opinion on that. There is a big difference between a compliment and a leering remark!!

There is enough women in the world who intentionally put themselves out to garner that kind of attention, when a woman does not, i think it is best to compliment respectfully.

Get yourself down to the pub mate.. live a little.. Rolleyes

I live a ludicrously happy life Rolleyes A modern existance where women are treated equally to men.... shocking i know.laugh I will let you in on a secret, treat a woman with respect and they prefer it eek shocking ..... out there in the big bad world some women prefer to be treated well.... not circa 1950

Quite amazing to think that the majority of women do not want to be treated like the personas some of the babes on the shows have created. Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 01:45 by Whynot.)
13-09-2014 01:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2014 01:42 )Whynot Wrote:  

I live a ludicrously happy life Rolleyes A modern existance where women are treated equally to men.... shocking i know.laugh I will let you in on a secret, treat a woman with respect and they prefer it eek shocking ..... out there in the big bad world some women prefer to be treated well.... not circa 1950

since your banging on about treating people with respect, how about you do the same to those forum members including me who you have really attacked quite nastily saying because we have commented on the sky sports news presenters appearances we have misoginistic tendencies, are sex starved and are a danger to women!!!!!????

fair enough you don't like what we post in here regarding the sky sports female presenters appearances but to attack those forum members like you have in your recent posts here is wrong. if you don't like a thread then don't post in it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 01:51 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2014 01:49
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:47 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  You don't sound happy to me, you sound like a feminist on her period who's run out of tampons..

Ah insults, the go to move of somebody who has failed with an arguement. When logic and sense has bested irrationallity and stupidity out comes the insults....... predictable

13-09-2014 01:49
Banned

Maybe you should watch loose women instead of SSN, sounds more like your kinda thing.

Although you would probably get upset about this too

[Image: carol-vorderman-says-the-bbc-told-me-tha...-small.jpg]

bladewave how disrispectful of me for looking at her tits.. Rolleyes

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 01:51 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
13-09-2014 01:51
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

since your banging on about treating people with respect, how about you do the same to those forum members including me who you have really attacked quite nastily saying because we have commented on the sky sports news presenters appearances we have mysoginistic tendencies, are sex starved and are a danger to women!!!!!????

fair enough you don't like what we post in here regarding the sky sports female presenters appearances but to attack those forum members like you have in your recent posts here is wrong. if you don't like a thread then don't post in it

Once again you bleat on about being attacked... quick question for you... how would your mother feel if she read what your had wrote about Natalie Sawyer? Do you think she would be proud?

13-09-2014 01:51
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:51 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Maybe you should watch loose women instead of SSN, sounds more like your kinda thing.

Although you would probably get upset about this too

[Image: carol-vorderman-says-the-bbc-told-me-tha...-small.jpg]

bladewave how disrispectful of me for looking at her tits.. Rolleyes

If all women are to you is tits, i pity you, i really do!!

13-09-2014 01:52
Banned

Rammys a grown dude he can say what he likes, why would he care what his mother thought... he's not 12 years old..

If I had a son and he said he would like to see Sawyers Tits so what? good on him.. he's a normal male..

I respect all women, where I come from it is normal behaviour for women to be proud of their bodies and show them off..

If you get offended by a straight man saying he thinks a woman has nice boobs or a hot body then I pity you..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 02:01 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
13-09-2014 01:57
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:57 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Rammys a grown dude he can say what he likes, why would he care what his mother thought... he's not 12 years old..

If I had a son and he said he would like to see Sawyers Tits so what? good on him.. he's a normal male..

And if you had a 14 year old daughter and you heard a boy say about her tits?

13-09-2014 01:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2014 01:51 )Whynot Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

since your banging on about treating people with respect, how about you do the same to those forum members including me who you have really attacked quite nastily saying because we have commented on the sky sports news presenters appearances we have mysoginistic tendencies, are sex starved and are a danger to women!!!!!????

Once again you bleat on about being attacked... quick question for you... how would your mother feel if she read what your had wrote about Natalie Sawyer? Do you think she would be proud?

my mother wont feel or think anything about this because she passed away 2 years ago from a brain tumour Sad Sad that is all im saying about that as it still hurts me a lot.

you say "if all women to you is just tits, I pity you, I really do" why have you joined the forum then since the majority of posts are about women's appearances like you've had a go at us for posting about here. are you now going to post in every babeshow babe's chat thread saying we can't comment on how they look?

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 02:02 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2014 02:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66