Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links

Whynot Offline
Just Me

[split] Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links
What a damning indictment on men this thread is!! Sky sports news is one of the few broadcasters that actually hires female anchors and all you lot do is objectify themannoyed

Are there not enough half naked women in the world for you lot?

I looked back through this thread, to deadline day.... comments on here were shocking. Nobody mentioned the fact that 2 women co presented the key final hour. The hardest time to present what with the behaviour of some of the fans out and about on live feeds, instead it is all about their breasts... to objectify professional women like this, is frankly pathetic. It show misogynistic tendencies that should be archaic in 2014.

I hate injustice and liars
13-09-2014 00:10
Find all posts by this user
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Sky Sports News Girls Chat/Links
[Image: lalalalala.gif]

I guess that's why they pose for mens magazines..... Rolleyes

I'm sure sky only hire them because of their great knowledge of sport, nothing to do with their looks.. bladewave

[Image: charlie-webster-sky-sports-news.jpg]

[Image: article-2295461-0CE85FCA000005DC-658_634x872.jpg]

[Image: charlotte12.jpg]

[Image: Kirsty-Gallacher-1.jpg]

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 00:34 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
13-09-2014 00:30
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I think you will find Charlie webster got sacked because of a magazine shoot she did and Charlotte Jacksons are pre sky sports news. As for the Kirsty Gallagher ones, they look far from recent!

Because of dubious career choices of some it becomes alright to objectify all of them? They are journalist and presenters.... their looks should not come into it.

On here most act like 13 year old school boys.... any woman seems fair game... it is pathetic!!

Same with the ice bucket challenge thread... it seemed a case of fuck it that the women were doing something for charity, fuck the charity... and oh goodie wet top.

I would suggest if you are all that sex starved and act like this in your regular lives you are a borderline danger to women.

13-09-2014 00:40
AtomicBuffalo Offline
Senior Poster

So if I prefix any posts with; Kate Abdo speaks an incredible four languages, Vicky Gomersall is as knowledgeable on sport as a whole as just about any presenter anywhere and that Amy Lewis is an out and out fantastic journalist does that buy me enough morale high ground credit to then say Natalie has great boobs? Oh and Charlie, who is a tremendous charity fundraiser and as mentally tough as just about anyone can be, was not sacked. She now presents the speedway....and still has fantastic legs.
13-09-2014 00:49
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 00:49 )AtomicBuffalo Wrote:  So if I prefix any posts with; Kate Abdo speaks an incredible four languages, Vicky Gomersall is as knowledgeable on sport as a whole as just about any presenter anywhere and that Amy Lewis is an out and out fantastic journalist does that buy me enough morale high ground credit to then say Natalie has great boobs? Oh and Charlie, who is a tremendous charity fundraiser and as mentally tough as just about anyone can be, was not sacked. She now presents the speedway....and still has fantastic legs.

She was sacked from ssn not skysports.

Why does it need saying they have great boobs? That is an irrelevance.... i do not see a Jim White page on here... they should be treated like u would treat him.

13-09-2014 00:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-09-2014 00:40 )Whynot Wrote:  I would suggest if you are all that sex starved and act like this in your regular lives you are a borderline danger to women.

Perhaps you should scroll up to the top of the page and remind yourself what forum this is, that you've decided to join.

The whole forum's based around sexual fantasy, that's why we (well, the rest of us anyway) are all here. The whole point is, it's nothing like our regular lives and never the twain shall meet.

Maybe you'd be more at home on a news forum, or a sports forum......
13-09-2014 00:59
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 00:59 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 00:40 )Whynot Wrote:  I would suggest if you are all that sex starved and act like this in your regular lives you are a borderline danger to women.

Perhaps you should scroll up to the top of the page and remind yourself what forum this is, that you've decided to join.

The whole forum's based around sexual fantasy, that's why we (well, the rest of us anyway) are all here. The whole point is, it's nothing like our regular lives and never the twain shall meet.

Maybe you'd be more at home on a news forum, or a sports forum......

Uk Babe Channels Forum ..... there was me thinking SSN was a sports show!!

This thread smacks of desperation.... i mean why not set up one for sexy doctors... or most fuckable people to climb everest for charity... if in the eyes of the people in this thread all professional women are to be treated with no respect why stop here?

13-09-2014 01:03
AtomicBuffalo Offline
Senior Poster

Can you imagine Natalie Sawyer as a sexy doctor? How hot would that be!?
13-09-2014 01:14
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Whynot, if you don't like the thread don't post in it, it says what it's about in the title, if you want to talk about sports there is a sports section... you clicked the title, you logged in, and made the effort to post..

Yes I agree the repeated over exaggerated comments about a girls dresses are pointless and do sound desperate at times but there is nothing wrong with people saying that certain girls are hot or something like that and posting pictures of them...

If hot girls aren't your thing then maybe you can start a thread about Jim White or Mike Wedderburn to even things out a little if it upsets you.

Most of the girls are put on Sky Sports News because they are good looking women and the producers know it will attract a lot more viewers, it's simple, if you have a problem write to sky..

And who has disrespected any of the girls? Read back and I think you will find I said that Kate Abdo was actually a beautiful girl and very intellegent as she can speak fluently in 5 languages..

The only person who I think is stereo typing the girls is you because you can't seem to get around the fact a Presenter can be smart and Sexy, it's 2014 dude not 1914... get with the times.. and you saying sky is the only channel to have female sports reporters/hosts is ridiculous, have you not seen any other TV sports shows from around the world?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 01:27 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
13-09-2014 01:14
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(13-09-2014 01:14 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Whynot, if you don't like the thread don't post in it, it says what it's about in the title, if you want to talk about sports there is a sports section... you clicked the title, you logged in, and made the effort to post..

Yes I agree the repeated over exaggerated comments about a girls dresses are pointless and do sound desperate at times but there is nothing wrong with people saying that certain girls are hot or something like that and posting pictures of them...

If hot girls aren't your thing then maybe you can start a thread about Jim White or Mike Wedderburn to even things out a little if it upsets you.

And who has disrespected any of the girls? Read back and I think you will find I said that Kate Abdo was actually a beautiful girl and very intellegent as she can speak fluently in 5 languages..

The only person who I think is stereo typing the girls is you because you can't seem to get around the fact a Presenter can be smart and Sexy, it's 2014 dude not 1914... get with the times.. and you saying sky is the only channel to have female sports reporters/hosts is ridiculous, have you not seen any other TV sports shows from around the world?

All the talk about their tits... not disrespectful? so u would be fine if they said that about your mother?

Presenters can be smart and sexy.... but i tend to believe if you would not make the comment to the persons face, then don't make it.

Also where are the comments saying about the intelligence of the women? Now u will link me 2 our 2000 i bet Rolleyes

Women deserve respect, nothing will change my opinion on that. There is a big difference between a compliment and a leering remark!!

There is enough women in the world who intentionally put themselves out to garner that kind of attention, when a woman does not, i think it is best to compliment respectfully.

13-09-2014 01:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66