Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
Rammy I'm not trying to sound harsh or out of order, but do you ever sleep or better yet actually have a job? You're 24/7 on the forum, do you see sunlight?laugh
21-04-2014 23:37
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes I do sleep thank you very much and yes I do have a job. I do voluntary data entry work for a travelling circus and I do presentations all over the country where I talk my life with Autism and how autism has affected my life

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2014 23:41
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(21-04-2014 23:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes I do sleep thank you very much and yes I do have a job. I do voluntary data entry work for a travelling circus and I do presentations all over the country where I talk my life with Autism and how autism has affected my life

so how are you constantly online?
21-04-2014 23:45
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It's not good at the moment, but S66 has been even worse in the past when the likes Dionne, Ashley & Mica were virtually comotose on the beds night after night.

They've still got the talent to pull it out this mess, but there seems to be no-one behind the scenes able or willing to do anything about it. Said it before, it seems the girls are left to run tings, rather than being dictated to & kicked out if they don't fix up. That's why having only one babe on happens, and it's no one off incident or accident. Surely you're losing revenue when that happens.
21-04-2014 23:46
Phonebook Offline
Banned

I think I know what's happened here, I do, I think I know what's happened here.

Basically right, I was looking forward to coming in last night half cut from the boozer and being greeted by my favourite babe Mica in the scud. I would then proceed to

A) Phone her for an expensive call which I'd later regret whilst having a Sherman Tank before passing out.

B) Forget the call and just have a Sherman Tank before passing out.

When I saw that Mica wasn't on I went in the huff and this morning posted a mainly tongue in cheek rant about Studio 66. It was tongue in cheek because at the end of the day it's just a wank channel and I didn't really think people actually gave that much of a toss (pardon the pun). Anyway, Mica's due on tomorrow night so hopefully she'll turn up and I can relieve this aching sensation which is emanating from my balls.

Also, when on this very day on the forum, someone has posted what looks like genuine footage of Helen Skelton sunbathing with her gorgeous tits firmly on display we should not be arguing, we should be wanking.

Thanks for your time and be lucky.

Phonebook
21-04-2014 23:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Have a computer at home and when I'm out doing my presentations or going to an autism centre I have my phone. also wouldn't say im constantly online. I go on the forum once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once in the evening and then once at night till around 2am

have to see if things get better now Jamie is back. he has said it's time to turn the screw and take things forward on twitter recently. hopefully he'll put the money where his mouth is

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 23:57 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 23:56
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(21-04-2014 23:54 )Phonebook Wrote:  I think I know what's happened here, I do, I think I know what's happened here.

Basically right, I was looking forward to coming in last night half cut from the boozer and being greeted by my favourite babe Mica in the scud. I would then proceed to

A) Phone her for an expensive call which I'd later regret whilst having a Sherman Tank before passing out.

When I saw that Mica wasn't on I went in the huff and this morning posted a mainly tongue in cheek rant about Studio 66. It was tongue in cheek because at the end of the day it's just a wank channel and I didn't really think people actually gave that much of a toss (pardon the pun). Anyway, Mica's due on tomorrow night so hopefully she'll turn up and I can relieve this aching sensation which is emanating from my balls.

Also, when on this very day on the forum, someone has posted what looks like genuine footage of Helen Skelton sunbathing with her gorgeous tits firmly on display we should not be arguing, we should be wanking.

Phonebook

Dude u opened mother fucking pandora' box here.... Bounce

I hate injustice and liars
21-04-2014 23:58
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Lol but some people watch it like a tv show and dont wank at all
21-04-2014 23:58
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(21-04-2014 23:58 )Whynot Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 23:54 )Phonebook Wrote:  I think I know what's happened here, I do, I think I know what's happened here.

Phonebook

Dude u opened mother fucking pandora' box here.... Bounce

I know bruv! Oops!
22-04-2014 00:00
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

Do you really have to explain yourself to others? do we really need to know?

All things come to an end.

(21-04-2014 23:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Have a computer at home and when I'm out doing my presentations or going to an autism centre I have my phone. also wouldn't say im constantly online. I go on the forum once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once in the evening and then once at night till around 2am

have to see if things get better now Jamie is back. he has said it's time to turn the screw and take things forward on twitter recently. hopefully he'll put the money where his mouth is

I love Models.
22-04-2014 00:17
Thread Closed