Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

Phonebook Offline
Banned

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
Where do I start?

We've had Clare Richards, one of my favourite babes normally, coming on the forum throwing her weight around and making all sorts of unfair and impractical demands.

We've had a Caty and Mica show advertised for last Thursday, with both babes and Studio 66 tweeting on the day about it, but then it doesn't go ahead. What was the explanation given? That's right, there wasn't one. The web page was just updated and the Caty and Mica show removed.

We've had Mica and Ashley on the schedule for last night but then surprise surprise, neither of them turns up. Again, no explanation given.

We've had, last night, a so called night show from Cara. A night show where she didn't even go topless once. We all knew that would be the case, despite S66 plugging it as a night show.

These past few days have been the final straw for me.
21-04-2014 08:32
Find all posts by this user
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
Sad news indeed that it's the final straw. You did mention about standing in front of a train in one of your previous postings.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 08:47 by scapaflow.)
21-04-2014 08:44
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Whilst i agree with you about the scheduling, completely shambolic.

The critisism of Cara is unjustified. She was only supposed to be doing a tease hour show after her dayshift. She agreed to stop on till 1.am because 2 of the girls didn't show. She would have told the S66 bosses, "i'll stay but i'm not going topless".
If she hadn't agreed to stay S66 would only have had Sophia Lares on by herself till Lilly came in later. Sophia herself was doing overtime because originally she was only supposed to be doing the day.

So basically the girls deserve credit here, they put in the graft and bailed S66 out of the shit.

The management at S66 in 2014 has been completely erratic though.
They seem to lack enough night girls. Scheduling is hap-hazard, the quality of the shows is at an all time low, (both day and night).
The only decision they seem to have got right was the signing of Lucy and Yasmine. Their shows have been great.

RLC seem to hire more night girls and if they don't have enough day girls they put the night girls on days.
S66 have more day girls but they can't put the day girls on nights because they aren't willing to do nights. S66 frequently has at least 1 of its channels with no girl on it during nightshow hours.
21-04-2014 08:54
Phonebook Offline
Banned

I did indeed! Never thought it would come to this but it's the giraffe that broke the monkey's back as far as I'm concerned.
21-04-2014 08:54
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Not criticising the girls at all. If Cara doesn't want to go topless then good luck to her, but they shouldn't plug a glorified tease show as a night show.
21-04-2014 08:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-04-2014 08:32 )Phonebook Wrote:  Where do I start?

We've had Clare Richards, one of my favourite babes normally, coming on the forum throwing her weight around and making all sorts of unfair and impractical demands.

We've had a Caty and Mica show advertised for last Thursday, with both babes and Studio 66 tweeting on the day about it, but then it doesn't go ahead. What was the explanation given? That's right, there wasn't one. The web page was just updated and the Caty and Mica show removed.

We've had Mica and Ashley on the schedule for last night but then surprise surprise, neither of them turns up. Again, no explanation given.

We've had, last night, a so called night show from Cara. A night show where she didn't even go topless once. We all knew that would be the case, despite S66 plugging it as a night show.

These past few days have been the final straw for me.

sorry to see you feel like this about s66 phonebook, hope it changes soon for you. also wouldn't say clare was throwing her weight around. she politely posted asking for all caps and vids etc to be removed, she clearly then must have realised that was unfair and impractical to ask as she posted again asking that the existing caps and vids etc can stay, she just wants no more caps and vids from her shows to be posted. regarding cara brett last night, she did go fully topless last night and for me it was a nightshow

regarding shows being advertised and then not happening. agree s66 should communicate to say the shows aren't happening rather than just taking off the show from the schedule. as for babes not turning up and no explanation given. bit unfair to ask s66 for the explanation as it could be something beyond their control why a babe has cancelled so for me the explanation should really come from the babeshow babe themselves via their twitter/facebook page.

will agree about the scheduling and that s66 do need more nightbabes, Lucy Summers and Yasmine james have recently started and thought Ruby Ryder did well on her s66 nightshow debut last week. hopefully more babes will join

Piper Niven Superfan
21-04-2014 09:05
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(21-04-2014 08:56 )Phonebook Wrote:  Not criticising the girls at all. If Cara doesn't want to go topless then good luck to her, but they shouldn't plug a glorified tease show as a night show.

Yeah i agree, again poor decision by S66.
Cara tweeted she was doing an extended tease show till 1 a.m.
S66 described it as a nightshow on their tweet.

i don't know what is happening at S66. Towards the end of 2013 we had some of the best shows for a while on this channel. In 2014 with the exception of Yasmine, Lucy and Cara's tease shows the shows have been the worst i can ever remember them.
21-04-2014 09:05
jules49 Offline
Senior Poster

Bring back Danica thats what I say!!!
You dont have to watch it if u dont like it and it is a long weekend so I expect they have other commitments which may have been last minute.
Also Cara has done some good stuff for Twistys so if you want to see her completely naked suggest you sign up for that but I suppose you dont want to pay.

Happy Easter everyone
21-04-2014 09:13
Phonebook Offline
Banned

My goodness, the crawlers are out in force today.

I'll try that one with my boss, 'I know I was supposed to be working but it was a long weekend and I had other commitments.'

The stupidity of some people is unbelievable.
21-04-2014 09:21
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well for me it's quite clear that STD66 has some serious management problems.
Girls not showing up - some people might think this is beyond their control (shit happens) and yes it does to a certain extent, but these guys are the worst offenders by far in my experience.
I suspect the crew are so mushy round the girls they know they'll get away with the lamest excuses ever - and then go partying.

Girls also getting away with utterly dire performances in the past, night after night. I'm actually a fan of Mica, I think she's gorgeous, but how long did it take for someone to change her obviously dead batteries? - too long.

Girls on screen sat chatting with the crew - how unprofessional does that look? So again, mushy guys seemingly overwhelmed and twatting the job up.

Sloppy scheduling - probably too busy chatting with the girls on screen or telling them over the phone " It'll be OK, I'm sure you'll find your favourite shoes and turn in next time "
21-04-2014 09:28
Thread Closed