Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
First time poster but I had to comment on this. Rammy you need to check a dictionary, topless means to be nude above the waist or to be without a top.

A flash of breast and nipple while still wearing a top does not mean she was topless.

Get a life!
21-04-2014 22:32
Find all posts by this user
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

So on more or less a holiday for most people, the studio with a lack of girls able to show up and cover the channels pulled Cara Brett to do a really really extended tease show, but tweeted it as a night show.

So people who are fans of Cara were fine.
People that were expecting a true night show from Cara were disappointed and butt hurt from not getting enough.
People like me that expected just this to happen were not surprised at all.

I'd say keep your expectations in check. If a girl doesn't normally show boobs on tease/nightshows, why should you even expect it? Other daygirls that do one-off nightshows reveal just about as much and the forums erupt into OMG, it is not really a nightshow.

Expect the expected. This has happened more then a few times before, so buck up and expect the sucker punch already.

Some people as usual just like raising drama for drama's sake. I say stop being a damned woman and move on already.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
21-04-2014 23:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-04-2014 22:32 )LondonBoy Wrote:  First time poster but I had to comment on this. Rammy you need to check a dictionary, topless means to be nude above the waist or to be without a top.

A flash of breast and nipple while still wearing a top does not mean she was topless.

Get a life!

my life is perfectly fine thank you very much, telling other forum members to get a life is out of order and no need to get so pedantic for a bit of point scoring over me. far as im concerned cara brett was fully topless last night and you think she wasn't. cara didn't just flash her boobs, she got them out and kept them out for a good while

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 23:09 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 23:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I dont want to sound their cheif spokesperson but S66 have been getting some things right,the signing of Lucy and Yasmine was good,but on the other five days there is a noticeable shortage of proper nightshow babes and over supply of daybabes,which in turn has led to the introduction of the tease show,which should be a good idea but thanks to them using babes who dont want to do nights at all,apart from Hannah Martin this has failed to plug the gap in the nightshow rosta,illustrated last night by Lilly being alone after 2am,in answer to the original question can it get any worse?I would say although its bad at the moment i hope it can improve and regain some of the lost ground on its rivals but i suspect that major changes need to be made both in front and behind the scenes if it is to survive in the longer term.

im always open to positive change
21-04-2014 23:09
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(21-04-2014 23:00 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Some people as usual just like raising drama for drama's sake. I say stop being a damned woman and move on already.

Why do you write as if you're in a 1950s B movie?

And stop talking down to people. Forum members can react in any way they please.
21-04-2014 23:13
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(21-04-2014 23:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  my life is perfectly fine thank you very much, telling other forum members to get a life is out of order and no need to get so pedantic for a bit of point scoring over me. far as im concerned cara brett was fully topless last night and you think she wasn't. cara didn't just flash her boobs, she got them out and kept them out for a good while

Educate yourself:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/topless
21-04-2014 23:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-04-2014 23:00 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  I'd say keep your expectations in check. If a girl doesn't normally show boobs on tease/nightshows, why should you even expect it? Other daygirls that do one-off nightshows reveal just about as much and the forums erupt into OMG, it is not really a nightshow.

Expect the expected. This has happened more then a few times before, so buck up and expect the sucker punch already.

Well precisely and this is pretty much part of what I was saying in Cara's tease hour thread by alluding to my view that the more explicit content has always been reserved for her website material. There was nothing stated by her to suggest a conventional nightshow was imminent.
S66 caused a wholly unnecessary debate by suggesting it was to be a nightshow on a night when they the channel have to be held accountable for a scheduling shambles.
Not only has the channel made itself look utterly incompetent it has helped kick up a completely needless forum stink.
Interesting that the one completely innocent party in all this fatuous nonsense is Cara.

21-04-2014 23:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't think the tease shows have been a failure at all since s66 are still doing them so they are clearly still brining in the calls for s66 and as long as that is the case s66 will keep doing them. once they arent bringing in the calls s66 will stop doing them. also disagree that the babes doing them don't want to do nights at all. if they didn't want to do nights, they wouldn't even stay on to do the tease show as that means they will have to wear a lot less than they do on days and they'll have to do phone sex

will agree jimmyt73 (yes I agree with you!!!) that s66 do need to bring in nightbabes. made a good start with yasmine, lucy and ruby ryder. hopefully more new babes are coming soon

why are forum members so obsessed with trying to get one over on me regarding whether or not cara brett was fully topless last night including saying I need to be educated and get a life. it's petty, childish and no need for this sort of behaviour on the forum, ganging up on a forum member just because they have a different opinion to them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 23:29 by Rammyrascal.)
21-04-2014 23:28
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Number of hours/days until this thread is twilighted?

0-12 hours: 3-1
12-24 hrs: evs
24-48 hrs: 6-4
48+ hrs: 7-1

Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
21-04-2014 23:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-04-2014 23:33 )Whynot Wrote:  Number of hours/days until this thread is twilighted?

0-12 hours: 3-1
12-24 hrs: evs
24-48 hrs: 6-4
48+ hrs: 7-1

Tongue

I'll put my money on the 3-1 shot Wink

21-04-2014 23:36
Thread Closed