Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The term used was 'chipmunk cheeked' i stand by it.... and i never said u had more than botox... but by the look of it u have had excessive botox... to the cheeks and forehead.

Make up... come on... really.... if this is the answer may i suggest u have a word with some of the other girls!!

Re the lighting selfie page post #11329 bad lighting in her car too?... i will not be treated like an idiot!

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 20:25 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 20:19
Find all posts by this user
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Right this is getting boring now. You've stated your opinion which you are entitled to do.

We get it, you are not a fan. However many of us are fans.
If you don't like how Yasmine and Lucy look, go watch some other girls!
Comment in their threads on how good they look.

However i and plenty of other members will continue to watch Yasmine and Lucy because they are top performers.
To continue banging on about something when you have been told you are wrong is not gonna achieve anything. It just makes you look like a forum troll, which we don't need here.

Just drop the subject.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 21:07 by Block.)
04-04-2014 20:58
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(04-04-2014 15:55 )YasmineJames Wrote:  Hi all, Lucy & I have been following these posts with great humour & just wanted to inform you all that we have not had any facial augmentation other than Botox. We both contour with makeup and always have done even throughout our time at Redlight. The lighting at Studio66 is very different & we are both still trying to adjust our makeup to suit. Yes, we are unable to lift our eyebrows & find great hilarity in this ourselves- other than that, I have always had & will continue to have fillers in my lips, but Lucy has never touched hers, only used lip liner to enhance them. Makeup is a great thing, it can transform any part of your face if you know how to apply it properly Wink

Last of all, thank you to Rammy for standing up for us both- it was very sweet of you & we appreciate your defence. Calling girls 'plastic faced chipmunks' is not a nice comment, but everybody is entitled to their opinion. Just remember, we can alter makeup at any given time if we chose & feel the need to.

Have a nice day Smile xx

Respect! Thanks for taking the time to post here....

I think you look awesome, as many here do too, and I also think that the lighting and close ups at S66 really work well. On Red Light, the models seem to be further away from the camera, and also the lighting seems more old fashioned (hard to describe really). Bottom line I think you and Lucy look better than you ever have!Heart

Also as we have seen by your post here... you have a great attitude, even when dealing with the Trolls!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 21:24 by saviour123.)
04-04-2014 21:22
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-04-2014 20:58 )Block Wrote:  Right this is getting boring now. You've stated your opinion which you are entitled to do.

However i and plenty of other members will continue to watch Yasmine and Lucy because they are top performers.
To continue banging on about something when you have been told you are wrong is not gonna achieve anything. It just makes you look like a forum troll, which we don't need here.

Just drop the subject.

I was anonymous to begin with, due to others incitement I spoke out which is my right!! As it is my right to call a blatant lie when i see one!! I never posted in the girls threads. This escalated due to white knight fever of some!! As expected one message from a 'babe' and everybody pipes up looking for thanks themselves... shameless.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 21:31 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 21:29
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(04-04-2014 19:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  pretty much agree with what mrmystery has said in his post. hopefully s66 will see his comments and act on them

Why didn't you thank mrmystery for his post if you agreed with it? Don't worry, Jamie isn't the boss anymore so you wont hurt his feelings Wink
04-04-2014 21:33
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-04-2014 19:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No problem Yasmine, I will always stick up and defend any babeshow babe that I feel has been personally attacked like you and lucy were in this thread and thanks for coming on here and explaining things regarding your makeup etc

Funny how you don't jump on your white horse unless the babe happens to be on S66. Rolleyes

Also, since when is making a general point, without naming names, a 'personal attack'?
04-04-2014 21:43
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(04-04-2014 21:29 )Whynot Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 20:58 )Block Wrote:  Right this is getting boring now. You've stated your opinion which you are entitled to do.

Just drop the subject.

I was anonymous to begin with, due to others incitement I spoke out which is my right!! As it is my right to call a blatant lie when i see one!! I never posted in the girls threads. This escalated due to white knight fever of some!! As expected one message from a 'babe' and everybody pipes up looking for thanks themselves... shameless.

No one is questioning your right to say things. We are questioning your judgement. I never watch Golden Girls, because it is not my cup of tea and the models are too old for my tastes. Even tho I have the right to post in these girls threads, I choose not too. The reason I do this is based on judgement. I don't wish to offend someone for no reason, when I could instead watch the girls I like. Also why upset the fans of the girls I don't even like.

You DO have that right, what we are saying, is that you showed bad judgement in using that right. Just because you CAN say something, does not mean that you SHOULD.

Lets face it, I have the right to take a dump on my lawn if I wanted too, but I wouldn't......

Look up the word Diplomacy!Big Grin

Ofc if you are happy upsetting people for no real reason, then feel free.... go ahead.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 21:57 by saviour123.)
04-04-2014 21:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2014 21:43 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 19:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No problem Yasmine, I will always stick up and defend any babeshow babe that I feel has been personally attacked like you and lucy were in this thread and thanks for coming on here and explaining things regarding your makeup etc

Funny how you don't jump on your white horse unless the babe happens to be on S66. Rolleyes

Also, since when is making a general point, without naming names, a 'personal attack'?
tbf rammy does defend some of the RLC modelsBig Laugh he might be a closet RLC fanboy as wellWink
04-04-2014 21:58
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-04-2014 21:50 )saviour123 Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 21:29 )Whynot Wrote:  

Just drop the subject.

No one is questioning your right to say things. We are questioning your judgement. I never watch Golden Girls, because it is not my cup of tea and the models are too old for my tastes. Even tho I have the right to post in these girls threads, I choose not too. The reason I do this is based on judgement. I don't wish to offend someone for no reason, when I could instead watch the girls I like. Also why upset the fans of the girls I don't even like.

You DO have that right, what we are saying, is that you showed bad judgement in using that right. Just because you CAN say something, does not mean that you SHOULD.

Lets face it, I have the right to take a dump on my lawn if I wanted too, but I wouldn't......

Look up the word Diplomacy!Big Grin

Ofc if you are happy upsetting people for no real reason, then feel free.... go ahead.

Read whole thread.... people who read half and comment are ill informed and look foolish...

04-04-2014 22:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[Image: whitehorse.jpg]
04-04-2014 22:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66