Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Your crystal ball must be faulty as I'm not going to say that now Smile i can see what people are pointing out about Lucy and yasmine, just think they could word it better that's all

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2014 12:43
Find all posts by this user
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe Rammy found the word 'plastic' to be offensive due to the accuracy of the work done. If the work was simply botox rather than surgery he would've been happier with 'double neurotoxin faced' Bounce

When babes have had a lot of work done, I sometimes have trouble seeing if anything is different about the latest, as in the case of Lucy & Yasmine. I honestly couldn't tell.
04-04-2014 13:56
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

How about "augmented facial reality".
04-04-2014 14:00
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I think Both look amazingly Hot. I think Lucy is not only looking hotter than she ever has, but she has turned up the volume in the performance department since going to Studio 66. She has been on fire the last few shows.Heart

I must admit, I never know why people post negative comments about surgery/tattoos/piercings etc. Obviously every one has different views, and it is impossible for the model to please everyone. They no doubt have done what THEY like personally, and is THEIR choice, so what is the point of announcing the fact that you don't like it?

I personally prefer enhanced boobs to real ones, BUT I would not post in the the threads of a natural breasted girls demanding that they have implants, because 1) its not my decision, and 2) I find it a bit rude tbh. There are a few older or less attractive models I would not watch. I just move on and watch the ones I like, rather than moaning about the ones I don't.Huh

just my 2 cents

In fact I find it quite bizarre that Lucy and Jasmine, who are probably the hottest AND hardest working models across all the channels are getting any stick at all.... but I guess some people will never be happy.

and P.S. Rammy likes Studio 66, so do many others including me, I don't get this obsession with picking on him because he defends a channel he enjoys..... Sure the channel has good and bad days, but hey don't all the channels!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 15:53 by saviour123.)
04-04-2014 15:43
YasmineJames Offline
Babeshow Babe

Hi all, Lucy & I have been following these posts with great humour & just wanted to inform you all that we have not had any facial augmentation other than Botox. We both contour with makeup and always have done even throughout our time at Redlight. The lighting at Studio66 is very different & we are both still trying to adjust our makeup to suit. Yes, we are unable to lift our eyebrows & find great hilarity in this ourselves- other than that, I have always had & will continue to have fillers in my lips, but Lucy has never touched hers, only used lip liner to enhance them. Makeup is a great thing, it can transform any part of your face if you know how to apply it properly Wink

Last of all, thank you to Rammy for standing up for us both- it was very sweet of you & we appreciate your defence. Calling girls 'plastic faced chipmunks' is not a nice comment, but everybody is entitled to their opinion. Just remember, we can alter makeup at any given time if we chose & feel the need to.

Have a nice day Smile xx

Twitter: @YasmineJamesXXX
04-04-2014 15:55
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Thank you Yasmine for taking things in good humour.
I personally think you look stunning. You are defiantly one of the top performers across all the channels at the moment and have been for a while.
You seem to enjoy doing your shows, ( which occasionally isn't the case with some girls).
Anyway with your post you made some of the forum trolls and negative bastards look foolish.

As i mentioned in another thread this forum is going through a dark time. I see more people making attacks on people or posting unnecessarily harsh criticism.
Some of these people never even contribute positively in the form of caps, videos or constructive comments.

The babeshows themselves are probably going through the hardest time in their history. This is obviously frustrating a lot of members. However there is no need to take things out on people personally.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 16:22 by Block.)
04-04-2014 16:22
whangie Offline
Banned

(04-04-2014 15:43 )saviour123 Wrote:  I must admit, I never know why people post negative comments about surgery/tattoos/piercings etc. Obviously every one has different views, and it is impossible for the model to please everyone. They no doubt have done what THEY like personally, and is THEIR choice, so what is the point of announcing the fact that you don't like it?

Various reasons that answer your totallly reasonable question.

While it's certainly the model's choice whether to have any surgery/tattoos/piercings, any new look may not be entirely her personal preference if she's most concerned about thinking she'll make a better impression with her new look - how many new looks are done mainly in the hope the bosses will be happy rather than the model herself ?

Anyway, this is a entertainment business so it relies on customer satisfaction (and its management should benefit from customer feedback) so if we, as existing and potential customers, aren't impressed with any new look then I reckon we're not just fully entitled to say we don't like it - in fact, we're actually helping the models and their bosses by taking the trouble to tell them we don't like it and, as a result, steering them towards what we do like.

Of course, others will have different tastes in surgery/tattoos/piercings to myself so I accept I won't like the look of what's on every channel all the time - there must be at least 5 or 6 performers across the channels who I'd regard as so unattractive that I wouldn't include them on any roster but, presumably, they still drum up enough callers to justify their appearances.

My own view is that any surgery needs to retain a fair degree of natural look rather than looking so artificial it borders on freakshow and I don't mind smaller tattoos but can't stand anyone with a whole arm or leg's worth of artwork while nipple-piercings are the greatest crime of them all.

But, overall (not just on these channels), the world would be a dreadfully duller, far less advanced and much less successful place if nobody bothered to tell anyone when they didn't like something.

PS - while I was writing the above, well done to Yasmine James for both respecting but not agreeing with some of her criticism while settling in at Studio-66 which is something one of the longer-established performers at that channel could learn a hell of a lot from.

When you get the oil out, drench yourself rather than just a couple of smears,
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 16:36 by whangie.)
04-04-2014 16:29
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(04-04-2014 15:55 )YasmineJames Wrote:  Hi all, Lucy & I have been following these posts with great humour & just wanted to inform you all that we have not had any facial augmentation other than Botox. We both contour with makeup and always have done even throughout our time at Redlight. The lighting at Studio66 is very different & we are both still trying to adjust our makeup to suit. Yes, we are unable to lift our eyebrows & find great hilarity in this ourselves- other than that, I have always had & will continue to have fillers in my lips, but Lucy has never touched hers, only used lip liner to enhance them. Makeup is a great thing, it can transform any part of your face if you know how to apply it properly Wink

Last of all, thank you to Rammy for standing up for us both- it was very sweet of you & we appreciate your defence. Calling girls 'plastic faced chipmunks' is not a nice comment, but everybody is entitled to their opinion. Just remember, we can alter makeup at any given time if we chose & feel the need to.

Have a nice day Smile xx

The term used was 'chipmunk cheeked' i stand by it.... and i never said u had more than botox... but by the look of it u have had excessive botox... to the cheeks and forehead.

Make up... come on... really.... if this is the answer may i suggest u have a word with some of the other girls!!

Re the lighting selfie page #11329 bad lighting in her car too... i will not be treated like an idiot!

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 20:24 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 17:00
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I have to say these posts have been more entertaining then watching Eastenders Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 17:21 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
04-04-2014 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-04-2014 15:55 )YasmineJames Wrote:  Hi all, Lucy & I have been following these posts with great humour & just wanted to inform you all that we have not had any facial augmentation other than Botox. We both contour with makeup and always have done even throughout our time at Redlight. The lighting at Studio66 is very different & we are both still trying to adjust our makeup to suit. Yes, we are unable to lift our eyebrows & find great hilarity in this ourselves- other than that, I have always had & will continue to have fillers in my lips, but Lucy has never touched hers, only used lip liner to enhance them. Makeup is a great thing, it can transform any part of your face if you know how to apply it properly Wink

Have a nice day Smile xx

No problem Yasmine, I will always stick up and defend any babeshow babe that I feel has been personally attacked like you and lucy were in this thread and thanks for coming on here and explaining things regarding your makeup etc

think it's very good the way you have reacted to the comments. if that was me getting the comments, I'd be ranting, raving and swearing more than south park the movie did

also pretty much agree with what mrmystery has said in his post. hopefully s66 will see his comments and act on them

Piper Niven Superfan
04-04-2014 19:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66