Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Partyland...Good or Bad?

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Partyland...Good or Bad?
I've finally decided to vote bad for 3 reasons

1. Lack of variety. Apart from the different girls, one nights show is very much like all the other nights.

2. Lack of much moving about or doing anything by the girls.

3. I hate that split screen mode
12-04-2009 10:31
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Dull, same old routine. Toned down to much. Babes look like they want to be somewhere else. Producers are crap. Any of the members could come up with something better!
12-04-2009 10:36
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

I was watching Jemma Jey on Party People last night and her performance was ten times more sexy, provocative and naughty than anything I've yet to see on Partyland, yet it's Partyland that has the "adult license"? How does that work?

I miss PG more than ever now.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
13-04-2009 00:05
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think there's any such thing as an "adult licence".

The Ofcom broadcasting code applies to every channel equally and no channel has any special right to broadcast adult material or a limitation to say they can't broadcast adult material.
13-04-2009 08:12
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

I should have phrased what I said better but I’m pretty sure when you apply for a license you have to state what content you wish to broadcast, then you have to stick to that or apply for a change to your license, so shopping channels can't just change to an entertainment channel and broadcast those types of shows.

The Partyland license specifically states "Adult Chat" while Smile Tv does not, this is probably the reason you don’t get tits out on PP, so I’m shocked that PL seems more tame (minus tits out) than even PP.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/tvlicensing/dtt/1866.htm

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009 00:26 by Matsui.)
14-04-2009 00:25
m100 Away
Banned

Came back from holiday thinking it must have got better. No, probably got worse cos like watcher says every night's the same when you've seen one show you've seen them all. Had thought it might have loosened up a bit in the fortnight since I last watched. I don't think it has anything to do with them being worried about ofcom. Even with 'tits out' it is far more tame than party people - even girls like hannah who don't talk filth on pp are ten times more entertaining to watch. The girls on partyland look disinterested 99% of the time and for god's sake stop the split screen crap - you get a better picture quality and then chop it in half where's the sense in that.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
15-04-2009 14:55
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

i've not watched it for a week and judging by the posts don't think i'll bother

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-04-2009 15:22
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

last night was alright where the girls had been more than their usual selfs, but it's still dull boring and very wooden.

the producers are a bunch of Monkeys instead of real people hooo hooo haaaa haaa they haven't got a clue!

anymore girls and I will explode!
15-04-2009 16:28
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

tuesday night was the best show they've done so far imo
caty, ella and reede, you can't go wrong really, and they stayed proper topless most of the night, throw in some strawberries and cream and job's a good one.

the presenters are definitely better on sexstation though, clearly being made quite restricted after 1am, need to sort that out.
16-04-2009 09:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

ClownSpank Wrote:tuesday night was the best show they've done so far imo
caty, ella and reede, you can't go wrong really, and they stayed proper topless most of the night, throw in some strawberries and cream and job's a good one.

the presenters are definitely better on sexstation though, clearly being made quite restricted after 1am, need to sort that out.
I agree with the comment about Tuesday nights show apart from the fact that it was spoilt by having the best "action" in the smaller of the 2 split screens.
The split screen ruins the program.

I have now lost interest in the show. Last nights show was the first one since it started that I did not bother to watch or record. I might give it another go in a week or so but do not expect any improvement.
16-04-2009 10:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV